Temperature evolution of crystal structure of multiferroic Tb0.95Bi0.05MnO3
The temperature evolution of crystal structure of multiferroic Tb0.95Bi0.05MnO3 has been studied by powder neutron diffraction in the temperature range 100—450 K. It is shown that the lattice parameters and volume expansion coefficient demonstrate anomalies in the interval 150—250 K....
A mathematical model of conversion of GaAs substrate into thin GaNxAs1-x films obtained by nitridation of porous GaAs substrate
... радикало-лучевой геттерирующей эпитаксии на пористых подложках GaAs(111) // Физика и техника полупроводников. 2003. Т. 37. С. 1303—1304.
3. Georgakilas A. et al. Correlation of the structural and optical properties of GaN grown on vicinal (0 0 1) GaAs substrates with the plasma-assisted MBE growth conditions // Journal of Crystal Growth. 2001. Vol. 227—228. P. 410—414.
4. Atsushi Masuda et al. NH3-Plasma-Nitridation Process of (100) GaAs Surface Observed by Angle-Dependent X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy // Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 1995. Vol. 34, Part 1, № 2B. P. 1075—1079....
Side resonances in diamond: Impact of hyperfine and nuclear quadrupole interactions
The structure of optically detected magnetic resonance spectra of diamond crystal is examined. It is shown that in the absence of external magnetic field the hyperfine structure of side resonances caused by the hyperfine interactions and is not influenced by the nuclear quadrupole interaction.
1. Doherty M. W., Dolde F.,...
Side resonances in diamond: influence of isotopic substitution of carbon
We discuss the structure of optically detected magnetic resonance (ODMR) spectra of diamond crystal. We propose the new approach to the calculation of hyperfine interaction in composed system, consisted of negatively charged nitrogen-vacancy (NV) center and nearby C13 nuclear spin. Energy levels, rule selection and radiative transitions are ...
Investigation of changes in the paramets of thin films structures during ion implantation
In this paper were investigated the change of parameters of structures of thin film during ion implantation. Thickness of thin films before and after ion implantation were investigated by X-ray reflectivity. Also, crystal structure, average crystallite size and lattice constant were investigated by X-ray diffraction. The possibility of using ion implantation technique as method of changing grains size in structures was demonstrated.
1. Тетельбаум Д. И. 50 ...
Magnetic resonance properties of Fe3Si/ MgO thin film structures
Ландау Л., Д. Лившиц Д.
Теоретическая физика. М
Lenz K., Kosubek E., Baberschke K., Wende H. et al.
Magnetic properties of Fe
Si ∕ GaAs(001) hybrid structures // Phys. Rev. 2005.
Smit J., Beljers H.-G
. Ferromagnetic resonance absorption in BaFei
a highly anisotropic crystal // Philips Res. Rep. 1955.
10. P. 113.
Surface modification, functionalization and bioconjugation of colloidal inorganic nanoparticles // JMMM. 2003.
262. P. 280.
Y., Koppensteiner J., Schranz W.,...
The political elite recruitment in the Baltic: the role of the ethnic factor
... Estonia, Studies of Transition States and Societies, Vol. 2, no. 1.
10. Kasatkina, N., Beresnevičiūtė, V. 2010, Ethnic Structure, Inequality and Governance of the Public Sector in Lithuania, Ethnicity Studies, Lithuanian Social Research Centre, ... ... Baltic states: the national self-determination of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, Basingstoke, Macmillan.
18. Vihalemm, T. 2008, Crystallizing and Emancipating Identities in Post-Communist Estonia. In: Kanet, R. E. (ed.) Identities, nations, and politics ...