Cessation of right of claim under a credit agreement: the problems of enforcement
... jurisdiction. It is stressed that the current legislation does not contain provisions that forbid a bank to cede rights under a credit agreement. The conclusion is made that the law provides an opportunity for alienating the bank’s rights (claims) in respect ... .... The author considers the position of public authorities on the inadmissibility of cession of a bank’s rights by non-bank organizations.
1. Ерохина М. Г. Правовой механизм банковского кредитования и ...
National monetary policy and the role of banks in increasing its efficiency
... International Money and Finance. 2019. Vol. 93. P. 101—116.
22. Ma Y., Lin X. Financial development and the effectiveness of monetary policy // Journal of Banking & Finance. 2016. Vol. 68. P. 1—11.
Nabiyev S. A.
banking, banking system, credit organization, Bank of Russia, monetary policy
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
16. Judgment of the Court of 5 October 1994. Federal Republic of Germany v Council of the European Union. Bananas — Common organization of the markets. Import regime. Case C-280/93. ECR  I-04973.
17. Judgment of the Court of 23 November 1999. ... ...
24. Regulation (EU) No 575/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 June 2013 on prudential requirements for credit institutions and investment firms and amending Regulation (EU) No 648/2012// OJ L 176, 27.6.2013. P. 1.
25. Лифшиц ...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... “green” (environmental) innovations. The next decade is expected to see a rapid growth in environmental innovations. Their organization and management will require modern — and adequate to the objectives set —technologies. One of those is the quest ... ... of cost management for companies whose activities are based on the use of natural resources], Finansy i kredit [Finance and credit], no. 1(481), p. 12—20.
6. Nidumolu, R., Prahalad, C. K., Rangaswami, M. R. 2009, Why Sustainability Is Now the Key Driver ...