Does corruption influence the sustainability of economic growth?
... Sustainable development is about promoting an integrated approach. It includes economic, social and environmental objectives. Economic objectives include growth, efficiency and stability. The main purpose of the article is to analyze the influences of corruption on sustainable economic growth. The impact is decreasing continuously and the main reason behind this is the change in peoples’ attitude and saturation to ethically questionable actions. Individuals and organizations can join in sharing resources ...
On the fight against corruption
This article considers the current problems of fight against corruption in Russia. The author analyzes the capacity of the state and society to combat corruption. It is concluded that the scale of criminal factors affecting corruption is not proportional to the means of combating this phenomenon. In the current ...
Socio-psychological aspects of corruption
This article analyses the socio-psychological determinants of corruption and the features of this phenomenon in the 19th century and today. It is concluded that, in the current condition, a more sever criminal penalty can have a greater effect than continuing and costly efforts to reduce poverty and wealth inequality ...
Relevant issues of the fight against corruption
This article studies the criminogenic circumstances associated with cor-ruption and those impeding effective fight against it. In view of the extreme social danger of corruption and the considerable economic, political, and moral damage to the society, this article formulates a number of proposals primarily relating to criminal law relevant at the current stage of social development.
Григорьева Е. Следствием ...
The combat against organised crime and corruption in Russia: reality and prospects
This article considers the determinants of organised and corruption crime, its extent, and associated public danger, as well as the economic, organisational and legal measures of its prevention.
статистика. Преступность и правонарушения ...
The concept of and liability for bribery according to the Code of criminal and correctional punishments of 1846 and the Criminal Code of 1903
... http:// law.vl.ru/analit/all_exec.php?pub=791&pub_name (дата обращения: 11.04.2015).
8. Новое уголовное уложение, Высочайше утвержденное 22 марта 1903 года. СПб., 1903.
corruption, corrupt practices, briber, bribery, extortion.
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
This article considers the legitimacy of political regimes in the Baltic States by analysing three major parameters: confidence in political institutions, level of corruption, and the development of their party systems. The author identifies the major crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The article stresses the problem of legitimacy reproduction resulting from ...
“Svetotomy” N. М. Kononov and Plato’s “The feast”: a dialogue of cultures
... truth, love is understood as a desire for beauty and for eternity. The friendly feast in Kononov’s story is a feast of sinful flesh, “a feast during the plague”. The artistic images of the story are simulacra, attractive in appearance, but morally corrupted.
Kamalova A. A., Unguryanova E. A.
N. M. Kononov, Plato, dialogue, intertextuality, feasting narrative, Eros, postmodernism
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
....delfi.ee/daily/estonia/hartiya-12-za-poslednij-mesyacsobrala-v-svoyu-podderzhku-vsego-200-podpisej.d?id=65469076 (accessed 30.12.2012).
2. Korrumpirovannaja Pribaltika: Brillianty vlasti, samyj dorogoj most v mire i "skuchnaja" Jestonija [Corrupt Baltics: Diamonds authorities, the most expensive bridge in the world and "boring" Estonia], 2011, Regnum, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/1406809.html (accessed 20.05.2011).
3. Obzor litovskih gazet, Vil'njus [Overview of ...
The methodology of research on anomie and social reality: Polish and Russian dimensions
(дата обращения: 08.10.2011).
Культурная травма в посткоммунистическом обществе // Социологические исследования. 2001. №
perceptions index 2010 // Transparency international. URL
/ (дата обращения: 08.10.2011).
Murphy D., Robinson M.
The Maximizer: ...
The image of Russia in 2010—2011 international indices: positioning crisis
... Legatum prosperity index, available at: http://www. li. com/ (accessed 17 December 2010).
2. Human Development Report 2010. The Real Wealth of Nations: Pathways to Human Development, available at: http://hdr.undp.org/en (accessed 17 December 2010).
3. Corruption Perceptions Index, available at: http://www.transparency.org/policy_research/surveys_indices/cpi/2010/results (accessed 17 December 2010).
4. Vision of Humanity Global Peace Index, available at: http://www.visionofhumanity.org/ (accessed 17 ...
Urgent issues of creating a system of legal regulation of Russian economy’s deoffshorisation
7. Страны G20 договорились об автоматическом обмене налоговой информацией. URL: http://www.interfax.ru/business/407417 (дата обращения: 23.12.2014).
8. Study Finds Crime, Corruption, Tax Evasion Drained $946.7bn from Develo-ping Countries in 2011. URL: http://www.gfintegrity.org/press-release/study-finds-crime-corruption-tax-evasion-drained-946—7bn-from-developing-countries-in-2011 (дата обращения: 09.01....
Lessing’s Hamburg Dramaturgy in the “codes of hope” discourse of the Enlightenment
... This culture, warmly welcomed by the society, rested on reason, virtue, justice, and tolerance, which reflected the common attitudes of burgher Germany towards apparently natural human inclinations. It contradicted both Augustine’s teaching of human corruption and Hobbes’s misanthropic anthropology. This German sensitivity served as the basis for Lessing’s philosophy of hope. Lessing’s “code of hope”, whose ideas developed in the “pre-critical” period of the Elightenment is based on ...
Is Hermann Cohen a Neo-Kantian?
The article focuses on overcoming the superficial approach to Neo-Kantianism: Neo-Kantianism is widely interpreted as a one-sided understanding of Kant’s works, their corruption, and, thus, a dead-end branch of the transcendental philosophy of the great Königsberg thinker. The author also discusses some of the fundamental aspects of divergence between Hermann Cohen’s philosophical system and German Neo-Kantianism....
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
....by/en/bgd/katalog-publikatsii/public_bulletin/index_102/ (accessed 14.09.2014).
18. Terpstra, V., Kenneth, D. Sorainen, Priorbank and RZB Bank , The Cultural Environment of International Business, South-Western Publishing C., Cincinnati.
19. Transparency International: Corruption Perceptions, 2012, available at: http://issuu.com/transparencyinternational/docs/cpi_2012_report?e=2496456/2010281 (accessed 14.09.2014).
20. UNCTAD: World Investment Report, 2014, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, available ...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
..., working paper no. 79, January.
4. Baudet, T. 2010, Het Europees Hof voor de Rechten van de Mens vormt een ernstige inbreuk op de democratie, NRC Handelsblad, 13 November.
5. Börzel, T. A., Pamuk, Y. 2012, Pathologies of Europeanisation: Fighting Corruption in the Southern Caucasus, Western European Politics, Vol. 35, no. 1, p. 79—97. doi: 10.1080/01402382.2012.631315.
6. Bùrca de, G. 2011, The Road not Taken: the EU as a Global Human Rights Actor, American Journal of International Law,Vol....
The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia
... Nezavisimaja gazeta [The Independent newspaper], October 13.
15. Laar, M., Valk, H., Vahtre, L. 1992, Ocherki istorii jestonskogo naroda [Essays in the History of the Estonian people], Tallinn, Cupar, 234 p.
16. Taagepera, R. 2002, Baltic Values and Corruption in Comparative Context, Journal of Baltic Studies, Vol. XXXIII,No. 3 (Fall), p. 243—258.
17. Sejm Latvii predjavljaet territorial'nye pretenzii k Rossii [Saeima has territorial claims to Russia], 2005, News agency Regnum, 19 January.
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
AndShareholderCenter/ReportsAndPresentations/AnnualReports (accessed 19.02.2017).
31. Board of Directors, Lukoil, available at:
CorporateGovernance/BoardofDirectors (accessed 19.2.2017).
32. Corruption charges against a minister signal rising tensions in Russia’s elite, 2016, The Economist, 19.11.2016, available at:
. (accessed 13.02....
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... economies: The case of Russia, Lappeenranta University of Technology.
51. Volovik, N. 2015, Russia’s foreign trade in November 2014, Russian Economic Developments, no. 1, p.26-28.
52. Webster, W., Cilluffo, F. 2000, Russian Organized Crime and Corruption: Putin’s Challenge, Center for Strategic & International Studies, Washington DC.
53. Rosatom not looking to increase stake in Hanhikivi, 2015, World Nuclear News, 02.06.2015, available at: http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NN-Rosatomnot-looking-to-increase-stake-in-Hanhikivi-02061502....