The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
... coordination, and other fashionable red herring. Perspectives on European politics and society.
The open method of coordination: A new governance architecture for the European Union? Sieps, 2003:1.
Lomakina I. S.
open method of coordination, the EU system of governance, community method, soft law, hard law.
The application of the method of average sections with coordinate transformation in three-dimensional modeling of dragline waste rehandling
..., a number of problems of transforming basic data to net models, creating average sections and local systems of coordinates, modeling routes of excavators in local systems of coor-dinates, and return transformation of modeling results to the initial system of coordinates have been solved.
1. Капутин Ю. Е. Информационные технологии планирования горных работ (для горных инженеров). СПб., 2004.
2. Фрейдина Е. В., Ботвинник ...
The Theoretic Basis of Decision a Problem of Operational Industrial Planning with Taking into Account Coordination
... of operational industrial planning at а machine-building enterprise with custom-made, small-scale character of manufacture is considered, and an approach to decision of similar problems on the basis of methodology of functional hybrid intellectual systems with coordination is described.
Тарасов В. Б.
Причины возникновения и особенности организации предприятия нового типа // Проблемы теории и практики управления....
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon is a trans-border (it includes border territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Poland), maritime (combines a water body, and a land area) territorial system, which requires a special attitude to coordination between between the concepts of spatial, territorial and strategic planning. The article studies the issues of spatial, territorial and strategic planning in the modern management practice in Russia and in the region of Kaliningrad / Vistula ...
Self-consistent calculation of ray trajectories, acquisitions and inhomogeneous structure of waves
... вещественных лучевых траекторий // Региональная
конференция по распространению радиоволн: тез. докл. СПб., 2009.
Zakharov V. E., Godovanaya E. N.
characteristic system in Cartesian coordinates, the phase shift, the coefficient of total absorption.
The transmitting antenna system of moving object
... antenna system has advantages when used in a ship: the constancy of the antenna current is independent of the operating frequency, reduced size and weight, reduce the impact of radiation on the electromagnetic environment of the ship, simplifying the coordination of feeder to the antenna; increase in the radiation power transmitting system.
1. Типикин А. А., Пониматкин В. Е., Кужелев А. А. Корабельная передающая антенная система : пат. РФ на полезную модель № 156521 по заявке № ...
Organizational support for the function-object approach to regional development in the systems of strategic management
... article focuses on the basic aspects of organizational support for the function-object approach to regional development in the system of strategic management. The author proposes a mechanism combining the principles of regulation and self-regulation on ... ... С. 78—82.
Shabalina Ye. I.
function-object approach, modeling, strategic management, regulation, self-regulation, coordination, harmonization, motivation
Towards a Theory of Barotropic Geostrophic Currents
In this article, we examine barotropic geostrophic currents in a Cartesian and the polar coordinate system. The polar system is preferable for analysing geostrophic currents, since radial symmetry is intrinsic to these currents. We obtained ratios between the general hydrodynamic properties. The expressions of geostrophic current velocity components ...
The decision of the problem of definition of angular coordinates of object by the method of the maximum credibility
The new method of processing of the information in location systems is presented. It is based on positions of the theory of optimum reception. As the accepted message dependence of pressure on an exit radar-tracking the receiver from a corner of scanning is used by the diagramme of an orientation of antenna system....
The mismatch characteristics of the capital equipment of a production complex
... системах // Информационные технологии в экономике, промышленности и образовании : сб. науч. тр. Кемерово, 2000. С. 18—24.
Veryovkin S., Okolot D, Demin S.
production complex, coordination of production, organizational and technological management system, process chain, equipment mismatch, cluster analysis, technological operation
The Regional Committee of the CPSU in the system of agricultural authorities in the two post-war decades: The case of the Kaliningrad region
... role of the CPSU’s Kaliningrad Regional Committee in agricultural management in the Kaliningrad region in 1946—1965. The author estimates the performance of the Regional Committee in distributing powers between regional administrative structures, coordinating actions with Union authorities, and exercising control over agricultural productionand working conditions of Kolkhoz members.
1. Государственный архив Калининградской области (ГАКО). Ф. П-1 ...
Way of shortening the inclusion of antennas of the transducer of the impedance shoulder vibrator
... short tape antenna gives the opportunity to increase the power of the radiation virtually reducing the efficiency of the antenna system, in a result of losses on the inductive element.
1. Гончаренко И. В. Антенны КВ и УКВ. М., 2005.... ... Вып. 4.С. 83—89.
Ponimatkin V., Shpilevoy A., Tipikin A.
lengthening the inductance coil, symmetrical vibrator, gyrator, coordination antenna.
On interdisciplinary connections in training specialists in theory of elasticity
... кручении призм. Мемуар об изгибе призм. М., 1961.
7. Уфлянд Я. С. Биполярные координаты в теории упругости. М. ; Л., 1950.
educational process, biharmonic equation, coordinate systems, Airy function, load, stress, stress condition
To the question of control of accuracy in solving the inverse problem microseismic
Discusses the issues of control accuracy for solving the inverse kinematics problem of microseismic. This problem is to determine coordinates of acoustic emission sources. Investigate questions of constructing optimal algorithms and the influence of noise ... ... Published 2008.10.09,bulletin 7.
4. Erokhin G. N., Baranov V. D., Kremlev A. N. et al. Small microseismic surface acquisition system case study // 76th EAGE Conference Amsterdam RAI. The Netherlands,16-19 June 2014. WS10-B02.
5. Шмаков Ф. Д.,...
Foreign lobbying as an instrument of defense cooperation between Poland and the United States
... analysis of original documents, many of which have been analysed for the first time. It is shown that, under the existing party system, Poland will not abandon strategic partnership with the United States, primarily in security and defence. Over the study ... ... through direct lobbying, showing flexibility in negotiations, relying on the two-party support in the US Congress, successfully coordinating the activities of its governing bodies and various corporations which are submitted to tight state control.
The role of the Kaliningrad region in the development of Russian-German relations
... ezhegodnik Kaliningradskoj oblasti 2010 [Demographic
Yearbook of the Kaliningrad region 2010], 2011, Kaliningrad.
2. Zverev, Yu. М. 1997, Kaliningradskaja oblast' Rossii v novoj sisteme geograficheskih koordinat [Kaliningrad region of Russia in the new system of geographical coordinates]. In: Zverev, A., Coppieters B. and Trenin D. (eds.), Etniches kie i regionalnye konflikty v Yevrazii, Vol. 2, Rossiya, Ukraina i Belorussiya, available at: http://poli.vub.ac.be/publi/etni-2/yzverev.htm (accessed 12 September 2011).
3. Territorial'nyj ...
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
This article describes civil protection activities of the EU in the framework of the Community Civil Protection Mechanism — a system for coordinating civil protection resources and in-kind assistance to countries stricken by natural and manmade disasters. By analyzing the legislation and actual activation of the Mechanism, the authors present the functioning of this system as well as the ...
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
A program of the general course of mathematical modeling coordinated with modeling of transport flows is submitted.
1. Гасников А., Дорн Ю., Прохоров А., Швецов ... ... курсы НОЦ. 2006. Вып. 4. С. 3—63.
17. Treschev D., Zubelevich O. Introduction to the perturbation theory of Hamiltonian systems. Springer, 2012.
18. Ибрагимов Н. Х. Азбука группового анализа. М., 1989.
19. Ибрагимов ...
On the problem of interpreting the concept of SPACE in Russian and foreign linguistics
... cognitive ac-tivities and the universal ways of verbalization of space structures and attri-butes are analyzed. The research is focused on the theory of primary and se-condary space deixis put forward by the German linguist A. Friderici, which presents a system of coordinates giving the subject of cognition the possibility to navigate in the surrounding space.
1. Беседина Н. А. Морфологическая репрезентация времени // Единство системного и функционального ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... spatial planning were established as early as the 1960s; in the Russian Federation, such authority still does not exist. The coordination of spatial development by the Russian Ministry of Regional Development is of fragmentary nature; therefore, at the ... ... Kosarev, A. V. 2011, Territorial'nye rekreacionnye sistemy v rossijskom zakonodatel'stve: analiz i ocenka [Territorial recreation systems in the Russian legislation: analysis and evaluation]. In: Kaledin, N. V., Chistobaev, A. I. (eds.),
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... soglasovannosti [Regional economic interests and problems of measurement consistency], Kemerovo, Izd-vo KuzGTU.
6. Zhuk, M. A. 2011, Model' soglasovanija jekonomicheskih interesov vlastej i biznes-soobwestva v strategii razvitija regiona [The model of coordination of economic interests of the authorities and the business community in the region's development strategy], Upravlenie jekonomicheskimi sistemami [Management of Economic Systems], no. 10, no. of article 0421100034.
7. Fetisov, G. G., Oreshin, V. P. 2007, Regional'naja jekonomika i upravlenie [Regional Economics and Management], Moscow, INFRA-M.
8. Kanapukhin, P. A. 2006, Jekonomicheskie interesy: suwnost' i realizacija ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Administrative Science Quarterly. 1995. № 40. P. 619—52.
26. Gulati R., Singh H. The Architecture of Cooperation: Managing Coordination Uncertainty and Interdependence in Strategic Alliances // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1998. № 43. P. 781—814.... ... conditions and social mechanisms // Academy of Management Review.1997. № 22 (4). P. 911—45.
36. Katz M. L., Shapiro C. Systems competition and network effects // Journal of Economic Perspectives. 1994. № 8. P. 93—115.
37. Knoke D., Kuklinski ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... i koordinatsiya teoreticheskikh i prikladnykh issledovanii) [Questions Ocean Geography (generalization of experience and the coordination of theoretical and applied research).], 1983, Leningrad, 168 p.
7. Sal'nikov, S. S. 1984, Ekonomicheskaya geografiya ... ... coastal region: geo-economic transformation of the territory], Saint Petersburg, 191 p.
14. Bosworth, A. 1996, The world-city system by the year 2000, Journal of Developing Societies, T. 12, Vol. 1, p. 52—67.
15. Cartier, C. 1999, Cosmopolitics and ...
The labour market of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave amid Covid-19
... regimes and their sustainability in times of COVID-19, Geneva, IOM.
25. Anderson, B., Poeschel, F., Ruhs, M. 2020, COVID-19 and systemic resilience: What role for migrant workers? Geneva, IOM.
26. Poletaev, D. 2020, Migration Consequences of the “Perfect ... ... Fedorov, G. M. (eds.) Kaliningradskaya oblast’ v novykh koordinatakh Baltiiskoi geopolitiki [Kaliningrad region in the new coordinates of the Baltic geopolitics], Kaliningrad, IKBFU Publishing, p. 189—221 (in Russ.).
Yemelyanova L. L., Lyalina A....
A ‘divided history’: the politics of memory on the territory of the former East Prussia in the light of current discussions
... zerkale istoricheskoj pamjati [Empire and the nation as a mirror of historical memory], Moscow, p. 45—74.
5. Karpenko, А. M. 2011, «Mesto pamjati» v sisteme politicheskih koordinat: sluchaj Kaliningradskoj oblasti ["Place of memory" in the system of political coordinates: The case of the Kaliningrad region], Daugiareikšmės tapatybės tarpuerdvėse: Rytų Prūsijos atvejis XIX–XX amžiais. Acta Historica Universitatis Klaipedensis, T. 23. Klaipėda, p. 234—252.
6. Koposov, N. Е. 2011, Pamjat' strogogo ...
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... Great Russian language]. Moscow. Vol. 2.
14. Dem'yankov, V. Z., 1983. "Event" in semantics, pragmatics and in the coordinates of text interpretation. Izvestiya AN SSSR. Ser.: Literatura i yazyk [Proceedings of the USSR Academy of Sciences. ... ... Moscow, pp. 96—98.
49. Cherkasskii, M. A., 1978. Experience in constructing a functional model of one particular semiotic system. In: G. L. Permyakov, ed. Paremiologicheskii sbornik. Poslovitsa. Zagadka (Struktura, smysl, tekst) [Paremiological collection....