Disease control and border lockdown at the EU’s internal borders during Covid-19 pandemic: the case of Finland
... Estonia. The restrictions hampered tourism and migrant-dependent industries as well as complicated the lives of migrants’ families. While the lockdown of the Estonian and Russian border does not cause any debates in Finnish society, the closure of ... ....hs.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000006655173.html
(дата обращения 23.10.2020).
15. Niemenkari A. The Finnish Border Security Concept. Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces // DCAF Working Paper Series. 2002. № . 7. URL:
Conceptualisation of transfer and translation in modern linguistics
... transmissions between three generations in France. In: V. L. Bengston, A. A. Lowenstein, eds. Global aging and challenges to families. New York.<br>
22. Berlo, D. K., 1960. The Process of Communication. New York. <br>
23. Carroll, J. B. Introduction,... ... New York.<br>
30. Capanema, S., Deluermoz, Q., Molin, M., Redon, M., eds., 2015. Du transfert culturel au métissage. Concepts, acteurs, pratiques. Rennes.<br>
31. Palos, J.-L., Sánchez, M. S., eds., 2016. Early Modern Dynastic Marriages ...
Between phenomenology and futurism: Roman Jakobson’s poetics before the WW 2
... to 1938 and treats this subject from an epistemological perspective outlining three incompatible scholarly/artistic trends which informed it: Husserlian Phenomenology, Saussurian linguistics and Russian Futurism. From Husserl, Jakobson borrowed the concept of “expression” (Ausdruck) — the sign whose self-sameness was absolute. But he departed from the German philosopher by conceiving of this semiotic identity in terms of a Saussurean “social consciousness.” And he further relativized ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... have a higher depopulation rate than urbanised districts. Still, conservation priority areas were expected to attract young families as permanent residents and make their population more stable. This study aims to investigate changes in the rural population ... .... 2014, Lietuvos kaimų sistema: koncepcija, skaičius, dydis, tankumas, kaita, Tiltai [Lithuanian rural settlements system: conception, the number, size, density, location, changes, Bridges, no. 2, p. 53—74. doi:
God’s Law or Categorical Imperative: on Crusian Issues of Kantian Morality
The ethics of Kant and the ethics of Crusius are strikingly similar. This is manifested in a whole range of principles and concepts. Crusius’ moral teaching hinges on the rigorous moral law which has to be obeyed absolutely, and which makes it different from other prescriptions that are binding only to a relative degree. This is very close to the Kantian distinction between ...
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... such characteristics of business elites as their number, total wealth, gender composition, average number of children in their families, geographical distribution, global mobility, industry specialization, a tendency towards oligarchy, and others. Germany’s ... ... Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 18: Sotsiologiya i politologiya, no. 2, p. 37—58. (in Russ.)
2. Rakhmanov, A. B. 2015, The conception of the transnational capitalist class in the social thought in the late 20th and the early 21st centuries (perspectives ...
The German agricultural discourse in the 17th century (based on the treatise «Stratagema oeconomicum oder Akkerstudent» by Salomon Gubert
... Hausvater, Verwalter und transkulturelle Gesellung in der baltischen ökonomischen Literatur zwischen 1750 und 1850 // Ehe, Haus, Familie: soziale Institutionen im Wandel 1750—1850 / (Hrsg.) I. Schmidt-Voges. Köln ; Weimar, 2010. S. 179—208.
22. Radhuber ... ... Kuznetsova T.
discursivity, status-oriented discourse, institutional communication, agricultural discourse, social activity, concept, communicative behavior, performativity, indexivity, collectivity.
Historical and conceptual foundations of the development of psychoeducation in medical practice
... Vol. 12. P. 15
The social work dictionary.
Bäuml J., Froböse T., Kraemer S. et al.
Psychoeducation: A basic psychotherapeutic intervention for patients with schizophrenia and their families //
S., Kane C.
Antonovsky’s sense of coherence: theoretical basis of psychoeductaion in schizophrenia // Issues in Mental Health Nursing. 1998. Vol. 19. P. 419
Network Transformations in Economy
... Koestler A. The Ghost in the Machine. London : Arkana, 1967.
39. Miles R. E., Snow C. C. Causes of failure in network organizations // California Management Review. 1992. № 34. P. 53—72.
40. Miles R. E., Snow C. C. Network Organizations: New Concepts for New Forms // California Management Review. 1986. № 28. P. 62—75.
41. Möller K. E., Svahn S. Managing strategic nets: A capability perspective //Marketing Theory. 2003. № 3 (2). P. 201—226.
42. Mowery D. C. (eds.) lnternational ...