Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... economic conditions characterized by the sanction policy of foreign states, limited public investment, and a mass exodus of foreign investors. An example of a large-scale investment project is the construction of a multipurpose multimodal complex — the commercial seaport of Ust-Luga. This is one of the most recent large projects in seaport infrastructure development. This article estimates the project’s significance for the development of the Baltic region and presents a competitive analysis of the seaport position ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Geografia, no. 1, p. 77—81. (In Russ.)
7. Gogoberidze, G. G. 2007, Kompleksnoeregionirovanie primorskikh territorii Mirovogo okeana [Complexregion of coastal territories of the World Ocean], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
8. Cargo turnover of Russia's seaports for January-December 2015, 2016, Association of Sea Commercial Ports, available at:
(accessed 01.01.2017). (In Russ.)
9. Dergachev, V. A. 1982, Socio-economic aspects of studying the coastal zone of the ocean, Voprosy geografii, Morskie berega [Questions ...
Human Resources of Post-war Lithuania and Their Role in the Rebuilding of Klaipeda
12. Dokladnaja zapiska zamestitelja sekretarja CK KP(b) Litvy Rimshelisa A. Snechkusu o rabote Klajpedskogo morskogo torgovogo porta [Memorandum from Deputy Secretary of the Communist Party (Bolsheviks) of Lithuania Rimshelisa A. Snieckus of the commercial seaport of Klaipeda], LCVA, F, R-755, Ap. 2, b. 159.
13. Spravka CSU Soveta Ministrov Litovskoj SSR «Chislennost' gorodskogo naselenija po Litovskoj SSR na 1 ijunja 1946 g.» [Help CSO Council of Ministers of the Lithuanian SSR "The urban population ...