The spiritual and moral collision in H. G. Wells’s short story “The Door in the Wall”
The particularities of the key collision of H. G. Wells’s short story “The door in the wall” is considered in the spiritual axiological aspect. The issues of true and false values, the visible and invisible worlds and the border between them, and the meaning of human life are ...
Competition and Interaction between Languages: A Sociolinguistic Approach
... notes the acute character of the problem, typical of the post-Soviet states and analyzes the functioning of the state and official languages in Kyrgyzstan.
the Kyrgyz Republic, state language, official language, language community, interlingual collisions, the dialogue of languages
Krongauz M. A.
Elements of a mathematical model of a control system of the anthropomorphous type robot for work on the ISS
... Капустян С. Г. Модели и алгоритмы коллективного управления в группах роботов. М., 2009.
anthropomorphic robot type, robot group control, the International Space Station, destination, collision
Numerical simulation of wave processes in multilayered materials at dynamic external influence
The collision of polymer composite parts with a steel hammer is simulated using grid-characteristic method. To verify the method a comparison with analytics for distribution of spherical explosion in a homogeneous medium is given. The potential fracture zones ...
On the optimal passing of distinguished points for parallelized Pollard’s rho-method
... proportion of distinguished points is needed to be set to optimize an expected working time of this algorithm under the constraints of available memory; analyses the testing results of the developed program.
Van Oorschot P., Wiener M.
Parallel collision search with cryptanalytic applications
J. of Cryptology. 1999. 12(1).
Hankerson D., Menezes A., Vanstone S.
Guide to elliptic curve cryptography.
Kuhn F., Struik R.
Random walks revisited: extensions of Pollard’s ...
Dynamics of falling rotating particle. Part 1
... Kvurt Y., Kharlamov A. et al. Experimental evaluation of the drag force and drag torque acting on a rotating spherical particle moving in fluid // J. Hydrol. Hydromech., 2008. Vol. 56, № 2. P. 88—94.
15. Sommerfeld M. Modelling of particle/wall collisions in confined gas-particle flows // Int. Journal of Multiphase Flow. 1992. Vol. 18. P. 905—926.
16. Великанов Н. Л., Корягин С. И. Проблемы эксплуатации и ремонта металлических и ...
Sootechestvenniki (compatriots) in the 19th century: semantic profile based on the data of the National Corpus of the Russian language
... oppositions (we — they, here — there, ours — alien) interacted in an ambiguous way, substituting each other. A variety of hybrid “compatriots” arose: we are there, they are here, etc. The heterogeneity of the semantics of the word reflects collisions within society, which faced a tragic internal split in the 20th century.
Arapova, N. S., 2010. Sootechestvennik and compatriot. Russkii yazyk v shkole [Russian at school], 1, pp. 67—68 (in Russ.).
Russian Antiquity, 1871. The highest command ...
The Flow of Gas with Dispersed Particles in a Cylindrical Channel at a Subsonic Speed
... Scandinavian Journal of Metallurgy. 1993. Vol. 22, iss. 5. P. 271—279.
11. Crowe C. T., Sommerfeld M., Tsuji Y. Multiphase Flows with Droplets and Particles. Florida, 1998.
12. Sommerfeld M., Huber N. Experimental analysis and modelling of particle-wall collisions // International Journal of Multiphase Flow. 1999. Vol. 25. P. 1457—1489.
13. Великанов Н. Л., Наумов В. А., Космодамианский А. С. Моделирование осаждения твeрдых частиц ...
Family ethics and philosophy of love in Kant’s Lectures on Ethics
... love of delight (aesthetical love), further divided into the sensual and intellectual love. The sensual love of delight is identified with sexual love. The intellectual love of delight eludes definition, since such delight is difficult to perceive. The collision between vital and moral love results in a need to examine under what conditions relations between the sexes are compatible with morality. Such an examination is taking the form of an ethical and legal deduction of matrimony. Kant’s proof of ...
Simulation of ion distribution near charged satellite by molecular dynamics simulation method. 2D approximation
... // Phys. Rev. Bd. 1985. Vol. 31, N. 8. P. 5262—5271.
18. Ihara S., Itoh S., Kitakami J. Mechanisms of cluster implantation silicon: A molecular dynamic study // Phys. Rev. B. 1998. Vol. 58, N. 16. P. 10736—10744.
19. Cheng H. P. Cluster-surface collisions: Characters of Xe55 and C20-Si surface bombardment // J. Chem. Phys. 1999. Vol. 111, N. 16. P. 7583—7592.
20. Qi L., Young W. L., Sinnott S. B. Effect of surface reactivity on the nuclear of hydrocarbon thin film through molecular-cluster ...