The terms «clinical recommendations», «clinical guidelines», «diagnostic and treatment protocol»: a comparative analysis of definitions
The study analyzes the definitions of terms that name the main regulatory documents for top-level medical personnel: “clinical recommendations”, “clinical guidelines”, “diagnostic and treatment protocol”. The article compares the terminological phrases with the keywords “recommendations”, “management” and “protocol”, multicomponent units that name specific ...
Liver elastography techniques and the problems of Russian terminology
... take into account the essence of physical patterns underlying various elastography techniques. Elastography techniques used in clinical practice are divided into four groups: strain elastography, transient elastography, point shear wave elastography, and ... ... identified: strain elastography and shear wave elastography. Since the techniques are founded on different physical principles, we recommend combining these techniques to improve to improve diagnostic accuracy. We propose a Russian glossary of term used in ...
Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS) in HIV-infected patients: risk factors, clinical features, outcomes, prevention
... Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome in HIV Type 1—Infected Patients with Tuberculosis after Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy // Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2004. № 39.P. 1709—1712.
4. Jevtović D. J., Salemović D., Ranin J. et al. The prevalence ... ... P. 327—331.
9. Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment of Opportunistic Infections in HIV-Infected Adults and Adolescents Recommendations from CDC, the National Institutes of Health, and the HIV Medicine Association of the Infectious Diseases Society ...
Flupirtine in the complex therapy of diabetic polyneuropathy pain
... conducted study, 112 patients were treated with flupirtine: 102 (91.1 %) men and 9 (8.9 %) women. All patients had diabetes with clinical manifestations of sensorimotor polyneuropathy accompanied by pain. The author proves that flupirtine can be successfully ... ... review. 2007. Vol. 335. P. 87—91.
8. EMA Restrictions in the use of flupirtine-containing medicines — CMDh endorses PRAC recommendation. 28.06.2013 EMA/384191/2013.
9. EMA — Science, medicines, health PRAC recommends restricting the use of flupirtine-containing ...
ARFI-elastometry of the liver in healthy volunteers: standardization of methods
... Ультразвуковая диагностика. 2013. № 6. С. 46—54.
3. Donofrio M., Crosara S. Acoustic radiation force impulse of the liver // Gastroenterol. 2013. August 14. Р. 19(30).
4. Ferraoli G., Filice C., Castera L. et al. WFUMB guidelines and recommendations for clinical use of ultrasound elastography. Part 3: Liver // Ultrasound in Med. and Biol. 2015. Vol. 41, N 5. P. 1161—1179.
Izranov V., Martinovich M., Stepanyan I.
ultrasound elastometry, ARFI- elastometry of the liver
Case study: treatment of a patient with Т- cell lymphoma (delta-gamma-variant)
In this article, we present a clinical case of a patient with T-cell lymphoma (delta-gamma variant) complicated by neuroleukemia. We performed a differential ... ... second-line therapy (R-ICE) and received a partial response. Further, allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation was recommended. After two R-ICE courses, the patient received supportive polychemotherapy (Rituximab + + Gemzar), without progression....
Social study of psychoavtive substance abuse in the Baltic region state: The Russian component of the international study
....int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/160680/e96457.pdf?ua=1 (дата обращения: 10.07.2014).
7. Hill KG, White HR, Chung I-J. Early adult outcomes of adolescent binge drin¬king: person- and variable-centred analyses of binge drinking trajectories // Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. 2000. № 24. Р. 892—901.
8. Leifman H., Sundelin M., Raninen A. General recommendations on community based alcohol- and drug- prevention. Generic ADPY report 2013. Stockholm, 2013.
9. Odgers C., Caspi A., Nagin D. S. Is it important to prevent early exposure to drugs and alcohol among adolescents? // Psychological Science....
The genetic patterns of severe therapeutically resistant asthma as shown by a transcriptomic study: An analysis of gene ontology and KEGG pathways
....ginasthma.org/reportsglobal-burden-of-asthma.html (дата обращения: 06.11.2013).
2. Bergquist P., Crompton G.K. Clinical management of asthma in 1999: the Asthma Insights and Reality in Europe (AIRE) study // Eur Respir J. 2001.№ 18(1).... ... ред. А. C. Белевского. М., 2012.
8. Proceedings of the ATS workshop on refractory asthma: current understanding,recommendations, and unanswered questions // American Thoracic Society. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000. № 162(6). P. 2341—2351....