Features of an addressee as an element of communicative interaction in social media
... изменяет все. М., 2007.
14. Элберс А. Стратегия блокбастера. М., 2015.
Kruglov A. S.
mass communication, communication models, social media, communicative interaction, receiver, communicator, transactional communication, change of communicative roles
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
This article considers the trend of structural changes in the political elite of the Republic of Lithuania in the post-Soviet period through analyzing the role of the so-called “moral politicians” — intellectuals, artists, and cultural figures, who played a decisive role in ... ... Matonyte, I. 2008, (Liberal) mass media and the (multi) party system in post-communist Lithuania, Central European Journal of communication, no. 1, p. 123—144.
13. Matonyte, I. 2003, The Parliamentary Elite in Post-Communist Lithuania, 1990—2000, ...
Lexical means to express an author’s opinion in popular science groups on the VKontakte social network
... сфера влияния. М., 2008.
10. Aichner T. Measuring the degree of corporate social media use // International Journal of Market Research. 2015. № 57 (2). P. 257—275.
social media, mass communication, receiver and communicator, change of communicative roles, evaluative lexis, functional styles of Russian language
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
This article describes civil protection activities of the EU in the framework of the Community Civil Protection Mechanism ... ... present the functioning of this system as well as the ongoing changes towards a more planned approach to providing civil protection.... ... http://www.14point3.eu/tasks-2 (accessed 11 March 2013).
9. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the ... ... Commission — Towards a stronger European response in disaster: the role of civil protection and humanitarian assistance, 2010, COM,...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
The article summarizes years of experience of geosituational modelling of coastal marine systems ... ... factors. Special attention is paid to the modelling of climate change and geo-ecological consequences, as well as to atlas mapping ... ... University, p. 43—49. (In Russ.)
7. Zotov, S. I. 2001, Modeling of communications in the "Solar Activity — Climate — Natural ... ... Earth.], Kaliningrad, 226 p. (In Russ.)
17. Orlenok, V. V. 2009, Role of an endogenous factor in change of level of the ocean for ...
Key problems of the preparedness of marketers to the new challen¬ges of digital communications era and their impact on a company’s performance
This article analysis the changes in the level of requirements for and the expected competencies of professional marketers in the age of digital communications. The article discusses the role and evaluates the contribution of mar-keting specialists to the economic and financial performance of companies and organisations. The author analyses the applied methods and indicators that used to assess the level of specialists' competencies in ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
This article summarises the role of the Web 2.0 technology also known as social network services in the development of ... ... Society. 2011. № 14 (2). Р. 149—160.
18. Quible Z. K. Blogs: A natural in business communication courses // Business Communication Quarterly. 2005. № 68(1). Р. 73—76... ... 2006. № 42 (4).
20. Tapscott D., Williams A. D. Wikinomics: How mass collaboration changes everything. L., 2007.
21. Tilley P.A., Giordano G. A. Knowledge management...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... the world actively engage in the discussion about the benefits of a transition to a circular economy and about its impact on employment,... ... Russ.)
3. Allwood, J. M. 2014, Squaring the Circular Economy: The Role of Recycling Within a Hierarchy of Material Management Strategies,... ....2016).
5. Bradford, J., Fraser E. 2007, Local Authorities, Climate Change and Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Effective ... ....uk/sites/files/wrap/SME_Recycling_-_Summary_Report.pdf
14. European Commission, 2011, Communication from the Commission, Social Business Initiative, ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... http://www. best-agers-project. eu/ (accessed 23 September 2012).
16. BSR QUICK. Summary of the project, available at: http://www. bsr-quick.eu/4.html (accessed 19 September 2012).
17. Co2olBricks Climate Change, Cultural Heritage & Energy Efficient Monuments, available at: http://www. co2olbricks... ... (accessed 11 October 2012).
19. Short information on the project partners and their role in the IBI Net, 2010, IBI Net Intercountry Business Incubator Network, available... ... ibi-net. eu/project-partners (accessed 20 September 2012).
20. ICTforHealth. Information Communication Technology, available at: http:// www. ictforhealth. net/index. php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45&Itemid...
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
... we examine the modern cluster theory and the specific features of regional innovation clusters as complex adaptive systems. Clusters ... ... (evolutionary theory, spatial development theory, theory of technological change and system innovation, and Porter’s competitiveness theory) ... ... of clusters corresponding to each class and demonstrate their role in the geographical and functional fragmentation of production,... ... integration of local exporters into global value chains, and in bridging communication gaps and developing collaboration among economic ...
A philosophical framework for presenting novelty in a poetic text
Texts of different eras relate to varying degrees to the question of generating and presenting novelty. Recent poetry has been undergoing visible changes in poets’ attitudes to demonstrating linguistic novelty in texts. Young ... ... 2013. Grammatical deviations in the verb sphere as the basis for the reversibility of roles in lyrical communication. In: V. A. Plungyan, L. L. Shestakova, eds. Korpusnyi analiz russkogo...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
... political and economic dynamics and by external actors. The aim of this research is to analyse the political and economic factors ... ...
1. Aydin M.
Regional cooperation in the
and the role of institutions // Perceptions Journal of International Affairs.... ... al. 2008. № 3.
of the European Communities, Communication from the Commission to the Council and the European ... ...
Nordic security in the 1990s, Options in the changing
— The official ...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
This article focuses on the principle models of international research and academic cooperation. The author ... ... modern world — a world increasingly influenced by information and communication technologies.
1. Barsukova, А. V., Zhukovsky,... ... Putin, V. 2012, Rossija i menjajushhijsja mir [Russia and the Changing World], Rossijskaja gazeta [Russian newspaper], February ... ... ration], Vol. 93,
14. Opening Closed Regimes. What Was the Role of Social Media During the Arab Spring?, 2011, Working Paper,...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
The topicality of this pilot study is predetermined by the necessity to optimize ... ... Reese G., Proch J., Finn C. Identification with all humanity: the role of selfinvestment and self-definition // European journal ... ... about the self: representation, evaluation, regulation, and change // Frontiers in Psychology. 2015. Vol. 6. P. 1—16.
18.... ... Oaks, CA, 2002. P. 83—101.
Litvinchuk I. N.
sociology of communication, values, ethnocultural groups, standardized interview
Ideas of Kant’s theoretical philosophy in Peirce’s graph theory
... contribution to philosophy and logic is enormous. The significance of some of his ideas was not realized until today. As a philosopher,... ... substantially modified by Peirce. He reduced the number of categories, changed their content, and transformed analytic and synthetic judgements ... ... Nickolaevich Trubetskoy, pp. 266—308, Moscow.
6. Dau, F., 2006, The Role of Existential Graphs in Peirce’s Philosophy, in H. Scharfe,... ... Logic. Peircean Themes on the Philosophy of Language, Games, and Communication, Dordrecht, Springer.
18. Øhrstrøm, P., 1997, C....
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
A higher level of unity and cohesion across the European Union member states is ... ... [Sub-federal fiscal policy in Russia: regional differences and communication], Ser. „Nauchnye doklady: nezavisimyj jekonomicheskij ... ... Development: a Descriptionof the Patters, Economic and Cultural Change, no. 13, p. 1—84.
9. Solow, R. 1956, A Contribution ... ... dezintegracii na postsovetskom prostranstve: kolichestvennyj analiz [The role of economic integration and disintegration of the former Soviet ...