Categorization as a basic cognitive procedure
Translations from the philosophical writings of Gottlob
Cognitive Linguistics. Basic Readings
. B., 2006.
Syntax: a functional-typological introduction. Amsterdam, 1984.
Harnard ... ... cognitive grammar. V. 1: Theoretical prerequisites. Stanford, 1987.
Women, fire and dangerous things: what categories reveal about the mind. Chicago, 1987.
Prototype theory and its implications for lexical analysis // ...
Linguodidactics as a science and a discipline within professional language training
The key component of lifelong self-education of a linguist is individual learning of foreign languages. The science that studies theory of individual (foreign) language learning is called linguoautodidactics. The author analyses its basic categories and possibilities of application as a discipline at a linguistic university.
1. Днепров С. А. Пособие по автодидактике к курсу возрастной педагогики.Екатеринбург, 1994.
Rock culture and Dyonisianism
Modern literary studies in rock culture, having accumulated minimum of empirical material necessary for its generalization and conceptualization, are faced with the problem of both selecting and developing the basic categories and systematizing approaches to studying rock culture. One of the most efficient and popular approaches is the mythopoetic approach. It serves as a framework for the search for the common ground between the mythological intentions of different ...
Experiences in translation: the text as a pattern, the pattern as a text
... the methodological prospects of using the term ‘pattern’ in the analysis of a literary text. We identify the semantic and categorial field of the term, propose a definition of ‘pattern’ as projected on language material, and correlate the terms ... ... relationship between repetition and variation, singular and plural, a norm and a deviation. A text has a pattern nature if its basic pattern does not coincide with its textual realizations, provided the latter are very similar at the prototype or model ...
International legal protection of marine environment from vessel-source pollution
This article analyses the basic norms of international law on the protection of marine environment from vessel-source pollution. The universal and regional levels of legal regulation of preventing marine environment pollution are identified. Special attention is paid to the status ...
Territorial-political and regional geopolitical systems: correlation of concepts
... Socialno-ekonomicheskaja geografija: Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar [Social and economic geography: the conceptual vocabulary], Мoscow, Mysl.
2. Bagrov, N. V. 2001. Objekt, predmet, bazovye kategorii regionalnogo geopoliticheskogo analiza [Object, subject, basic categories of regional geopolitical analysis], Kultura narodov Prichernomorja, no. 26, available at: www. nbuv. gov.
ua/Articles/kultnar/knp199826/knp26_54.doc (accessed 5 September 2011).
3. Elatskov, A. B., Zinoviev, A. S. 2010, Territorialno-politicheskaja ...
Integrated approach to the event frame analysis
... 108. 2008. P. 155—184.
27. Papafragou A. The Representation of Events in Language and Cognition. URL:
(дата обращения: 17.03.2017).
28. Schmid H. Entrechment, salience and basic levels // Oxford handbook of cognitive linguistics, edited by Dirk Geeraerts and Hubert Cuyckens. Oxford, 2007. P. 117—139.
29. Talmy L. Lexicalization patterns: Semantic structure in lexical forms // Grammatical Categories and the Lexicon / ed. T. Shopen. Vol. 3. Cambridge, 1985. P. 57—149.
30. Talmy L. Typology and Process in Concept Structuring. Vol. 2: Toward a Cognitive Semantics. Cambridge, MA, 2000.
31. Tuggy D. Schematicity // Oxford handbook of cognitive ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... Blok Edukacyjny [Educational block], 2008, Biuletyn Euroregionu Bałtyk [Bulletin ERB], no. 1.
15. Podstawowe Fakty o organizacjach pozarządowych. Raport z badania 2010 r. Podstawowe Fakty o organizacjach pozarządowych. Raport z badania 2010 r. [Basic Facts on NGOs. The audit report, 2010, Basic Facts about NGOs.Survey report 2010], 2010, Civicpedia, 2.10.2012, available at: http://civicpedia.ngo. pl/files/civicpedia. pl/public/raporty/podstawowefakty_2010.pdf html (accessed 15 February 2013)....
Transformation of life strategies of the individual under the conditions of armed conflict
... of people living in the area of armed conflict in Donetsk People’s Republic. Due to difficult life circumstances, civilians in the area of armed conflict lose their life goals and priorities, and their attitudes and value orientations change. These basic categories are structural elements of the value-semantic and motivationaldynamic spheres of personality, which influence the transformation of life strategies of the individual. The empirical study done by the author shows the most significant values ...
Rationality in liberal philosophical theories
This article suggests that rationality has to be treated as one of the basic categories of liberal philosophy. Together with freedom and equality, rationality lies at the anthropological core of liberalism, which makes it stand out among other political theories. The development of the main models of rationality relied upon by ...
Some aspects of John Rawls’s first principle of justice
... Kategorii spravedlivosti, neobhodimosti i dolzhenstvovaniya pri issledovanii sotsial'nyh otnoshenii v filosofii neokantianstva [Categories of justice, necessity and duty by the study of social relations in the neo-Kantian philosophy], in: Pravo i gosudarstvo: ... ... 1994, Politika. Pravo. Spravedlivost'. Osnovopolozheniya kriticheskoi filosofii prava i gosudarstv, [Policy. Right. Justice. Basic principle of the critical philosophy of law and state]. Мoscow.
9. Bae, Y.-S. 2002, Balancing Equality and Liberty in Rawls’s ...
The time and language of a “different reality” in prophetic texts
This article defines the linguistic representations of time and analyses their manifestation in the language structure. The basic features of the language of the future as a “different reality” are described on the basis of analysis of prophetic texts.
. Время: модели и метафоры // Логический анализ ...
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... [Proceedings of the V Congress of the USSR Geographical Society], Leningrad, p. 31—32.
2. Agafonov, N. T. 1982, Regional'naja jekonomiko-demograficheskaja obstanovka: Osnovnye polozhenija koncepcii [Regional economic and demographic situation: the basic concepts]. In: Social'naja geografija Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Social geography of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, p. 25—42.
3. Agafonov, N. T., Golubev, A. N. 1973, Kategorii i faktory demograficheskoj obstanovki (situacii) [Categories and factors of the demographic situation (situation)]. In: Prikladnaja demografija [Applied demography], Moscow, p. 29—36.
4. Valentey, D. I. 1970, K voprosu o sisteme nauk i zakonov narodonaselenija [On the system of sciences and laws Population],...
Neither more nor less: the grounds for A.Skidan’s system
... which allows to bring the concept of “giving/ gift” to the core of the poet’s concept structure. The article defines a semantic invariant and studies the ways of its invariant development, analyzes connection between the relevant concepts and categories of space and movement, life and death. The semantic reconstruction is performed through play Multilanguage anagram code, which is used by Skidan to develop the text of basic semantic structures.
1. Бенвенист Э. Словарь индоевропейских социальных терминов. М., 1995.
2. Виноградов В. В. История слов. М., 1994.
3. Дмитровская М. А....
A competency-based interpretation of professional education results: History and objectives
This article presents a brief analysis of the causes of transition to compe-tency interpretation of vocational education outcomes in Russia and abroad. The authors consider the interpretation of the basic categories of ‘competence’ and ‘competency’ in the education systems of the USA, the UK, Germany, France, and Russia, as well as the understanding of their structure and func-tion to improve the quality of educational outcomes and ensure harmonization ...
Donelaitis and Kant: to the issue of the hermeneutic of survival in the era of the “mystery of iniquity”
... Sobr. Soch. v 8 t. [Works in 8 volumes]. T. 3. Moscow.
7. Kant, I. 1994, Metafizika nravov [Metaphysics of morals]. In: Kant, I. Sobr. soch. v 8 t. [Works in 8 volumes], T. 6. Moscow.
8. Kant, I. 1994, Osnovopolozhenija k metafizike nravov [Basic principle to the metaphysics of morals]. In: Kant, I. Sobr. soch.v 8 t. [Works in 8 volumes], T. 4. Moscow.
9. Kant, I. 1994b, Chto takoje prosvescenije? [What is Enlightenment?]. In: Sobr. soch. v 8 t. [Works in 8 volumes], T. 4. Moscow.
Moral inscrutability and self-constitution in Kant (translated from the English by V. Belonogova and D. Khizanishvili, edited by V. Chaly)
... E., 1990. Fallen Freedom: Kant on Radical Evil and Moral Regeneration. Cambridge University Press.18. Mill, J. S., 2002. The Basic Writings of J. S. Mill: On Liberty, the Subjection of Women, & Utilitarianism. New York: The Modern Library.19. Morgan, ... .... Stolzenberg, J., 2009. The pure ‘I will’ Must be Able to Accompany all of my Desires. In: The Problem of a Deduction of the Categories of Freedom in Kant’s Critique of Practical Reason. In: Proceedings of the 10th International Kant Congress. Berlin: ...
Some aspects of time verbalisation in the English and Russian languages
The article focuses upon basic means of the 'time' category explication in the English and Russian lexicon and grammar; special emphasis is laid upon linguistic instantiations of axiological sense.
1. Балашова Л. В. Метафора в диахронии (на материале ...
Deduction of Freedom vs Deduction of Experience in Kant’s Metaphysics
... The underlying premises of the Kantian project of reviving metaphysics, “the Copernican Turn”, the critical methods and basic principles of transcendental (formal) idealism also provide the methodological basis of transcendental deduction, a new ... ... noumena, the foundations of will and freedom. Second, the transcendental deduction of space and time, as well as the deduction of categories, is preceded by transcendental reduction, which is absent in the deduction of freedom. Third, Kant orients the methodological ...
The Conjunction Functions of the Particle tolko: A Conjunction Particle vs a Conjunction Analogue
This article considers the conjunction functions of the logical and modal particle tolko. A study into the functioning of logical and modal particles led the author to identify the basic syntactic positions that determine the functional and grammatical status of the lexical units studied: the particle, the conjunction particle, and the conjunction analogue. The conjunction behaviour of a particle can be manifested to a greater or ...
The intertexteme as an instrument in the past — present — future dialogical space of urbanism practices: an intersemiotic analysis of graffiti and inscriptions in Gdansk and Kaliningrad
... personality]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Kiklevich, A., 2018. “Obrabotat' napil'nikom…”. Analysis of use one case text. Russkoye obozreniye [Russian Studies Review], 4 (164), pp. 175—198 (in Russ.).
Kuzmina, N. A., 2011. Intertextuality and precedence as basic cognitive categories of media discourse. Mediaskop [MediaScope]. Available at:
. ru/node/755 [Accessed July 31, 2019] (in Russ.).
Litvin, F. A., 2000. Reproducible Texts as a Means of Speech Impact. In: O. V. Vysochina,...