Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
The European migration crisis has divided the population of Germany along the lines of the country’s migration policy and the attitude to immigrants. The antiimmigrant sentiment, supported by the rhetoric of the extreme right-wing parties and the criticism of current policies, have been growing in the society. This article reviews theoretical approaches to the study of public attitude to ...
Geography of European Migration
... recent changes in the migrant stock. Changes in the migrant stock (total emigration and immigration) reflect the level of involvement in international and global processes... ... problemy v Evrope i puti ih resheniya [The migration problem in Europe and the ways to solve them], Moscow, 144 p.
16. Michurin, V. A. 2008, Teoriya ehtnogeneza i budushchee... ... pp. 3—22.
21. Ceobanu, A. M., Escandell, X. 2010, Comparative analyses of public attitudes toward immigrants and immigration using multinational survey data: A review...
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... with demographic problems, the country gladly accepts labour migrants, particularly those from neighbouring states. Most EU immigrants coming to Finland are Estonians. Immigration from without the EU — from Russia and other former Soviet countries — has, however, ... ...
6. Brylka, A., Mähönen T. & Jasinskaja-Lahti, I., 2015, National identification and attitudes towards Russian immigrants in Finland: Investigating the role of perceived threats and gains, Scandinavian Journal of ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... of Regional Science, T. 44, Vol. 3, p. 543—568.
18. Hooghe, M., Trappers, A., Meuleman, B., Reeskens, T. 2008, Migration to European countries: A structural explanation of patterns, 1980—2004, International Migration Review, T. 42, Vol. 2, p. 476—504.... ... paradigm, International Migration, T. 38, Vol. 5, p. 41—57.
22. Ueffing, P., Rowe, F., Mulder, C. H. 2015, Differences in attitudes towards immigration between Australia and Germany: The role of immigration policy, Comparative Population Studies, T. 40, Vol. 4, p. 437—465....
Cultural Islam in Northern Europe
In this study, we aim to analyse the position of cultural Islam in Northern European countries. To this end,... ... behavioural algorithms of believers lead both to the polarization of Islam and changes in attitudes to Islam from outside the religion. Studies into the factors affecting the... ... the same time, the main factor preventing the legitimation of cultural Islam across immigrant Moslem groups (or, more precisely, communities, i.e. associations of people...
The “Polish question” in Soviet-German relations in the second half of the 1920s (based on the materials of the USSR consulate in Königsberg)
... bilateral relations. The consulate documents indicate that Soviet diplomacy aspired to exploit the differences between Poland and Germany over a wide range of issues (the... ... On the one hand, they paid attention to an increase in the nationalist and fascist attitudes. On the other hand, they emphasized the aspirations of the local political... ... Kaliningradskoj oblasti v vospominanijah i dokumentah [East Prussia through the eyes of Soviet immigrants. The first years of the Kaliningrad region in the memoirs and documents]...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... 1997, Baltic State Membership in the European Union: Developing a Common Asylum and Immigration Policy, Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, Vol. 5, no. 1, Article... ... fakty i kommentarii, no. 80—81, p. 49—57. (In Russ.)
40. Latvia has most negative attitude towards refugees in EU, 2015, The Baltic Times, 14 September, 2015, availavle... ....2016).
41. Pettai, V., Veebel, V. 2005, Navigating between Policy and Populace: Estonia, its Accession, Referendum and the EU Convention, Politique européenne, Vol...