The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
42. Saxenian, A. L. 1989, Regional production networks and the resurgence of Silicon Valley. University of California at Berkley, Institute of urban and regional development, Working paper no.508.
43. What are Industrial Clusters? San Diego Association of governments, available at: http://www.sandag. org/rta/transfer/industrial_clusters. pdf (accessed: 28.10.2014).
spatial system, economic network, cluster
The effect of cross-border fibre-optic transitions on the information and communication connectivity of the Russian cities
... connectivity of the Russian cities. The assessment is carried out at the physical, economic, and digital levels of connectivity. For each level, I calculate the proportion of cities and their residents interacting directly with international telecommunication networks. Of the three categories of physical connectivity, the system of the Russian cities is associated with the worst option — the exogenous connectivity. This is explained by the impossibility of connecting the Kaliningrad region with mainland Russia without using international networks. An analysis of the traffic redistribution between the ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... participates in the development of network innovative structures within the Baltic Sea region. It takes an active part in cross-border cooperation — activities that involve the formation of transborder innovative clusters. There are high expectations associated with the formation of such territorially localised innovative networks, as the Helsinki — Saint Petersburg — Tallinn and Tricity (Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot) — Kaliningrad — Klaipeda transborder innovative clusters. The city of Saint Petersburg and the adjacent Leningrad region, as well as the Kaliningrad region ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... Digital Media Affect Culture and Society. Rotterdam: Institute of Network Cultures and Nai Publishers.
Castells, M. ed., 2004. The Network Society. A Cross-cultural perspective. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd.
Ceruzzi, P., 2012. Computing. A Concise ... ... 2006. A discipline coming of age in the digital age. In: K. J. Dunne, ed. Perspectives on Localization. American Translators Association Scholarly Monograph Series. Vol. XIII. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins Publishing. pp. 195—219.
Freud’s cognitive and linguistic insights in the theory of dream interpretation
... ‘touching points’ of S. Freud’s theory of dream in¬terpretation and modern cognitive linguistics. The authors stress the relevance of such lin¬guistic transformations as metaphor, metonymy, symbolisation, paronymy, homonymy, language game, and associative networks for Freud’s theory. Moreover, polysemy, initial context conditions, and the transfer of content from one coding into another — from the iconic image system into the symbolic conceptual one — also play an important role in dream interpretation....
Physical aspects of the providing high-quality mobile radio communication to the peripheral settlement of the Kaliningrad region
The paper analyzes the problems associated with the provision of stable mobile radio communication in remote settlements located on the Baltic Sea coast. On the ... ... equipment was justified.
Filatova M. G., Aletskaya V. A., Shpilevaya S. G.
radio reception, mobile radio-communication, 5G networks (fifth generation), frequency range, base station, signal attenuation
Fetal behavior and the prediction of neuropsychiatric development
... system // Current pinion in Neurobiology. 1999. Vol. 9. P. 94—104.
23. Grillner S., Deliagina T., Ekeberg O. E. et al. Neural networks that co-ordinate locomotion and body orientation in lamprey // Trends in Neurosciences. 1995. Vol. 18. P. 270—279.
... .... 85 (1). P. 7—12.
42. Hamer E. G., Bos A. F., Hadders-Algra M. Specific characteristics of abnormal general movements are associated with functional outcome at school age// Early Human Development. 2016. Vol. 95. P. 9—13.
Kazantseva N., Izranov ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... territories of the World Ocean], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.)
8. Cargo turnover of Russia's seaports for January-December 2015, 2016, Association of Sea Commercial Ports, available at:
(accessed 01.01.2017).... ... World Ocean], Moscow. (In Russ.)
12. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008, Setevoe programmirovanie razvitiya primorskikh regionov Rossii [Network programming development of coastal regions of Russia], Kaliningrad. (In Russ.)
13. Klemeshev, A. P., Fedorov G. M. 2004,...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... Lopes, A. M. 2014, Zapadno-Sredizemnomorskij trafik v Evropu (na primere Ispanii) [West Mediterranean traffic in Europe (for example, Spain)], Vestnik Associacii rossijskih geografov-obshchestvovedov [Bulletin of Russian geographers, social scientists Association], Rostov-on-Don, no. 3, p. 79—89.
12. Boyd, M. 1989, Family and personal networks in international migration: recent developments and new agendasm, International Migration Review, T. 23, Vol. 3, p. 638—670.
13. Castles, S. 2002, Migration and community formation under conditions of globalization, International Migration ...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
..., Cornivus University of Budapest Doctoral School of Business and Management.
24. Choi, S., Cai, L. 2016, Dimensionality and associations of country and destination images and visitor intention, Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, no. 12, p. 268—284.... .... 9, p. 80—85 (in Russ.).
27. Taranova, Yu. V. 2010, Traditional and new media in regional image-making in the information network society, Izvestiya Altaiskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Altai State University], no. 4—1 (68), p. 309—312 ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... creating a favorable environment for life and business in particular. At the initial stage, the innovation of rural areas is associated with the diffusion and implementation of innovations in the economy and social sectors, as well as expanding the public ... ... International Journal of Innovation Science. 2020. № 12 (3). P. 345—362. doi: 10.1108/IJIS-03-2020- 0023.
17. Reidolf M. Knowledge networks and the nature of knowledge relationships of innovative rural SMEs // European Journal of Innovation Management. 2016....
Development of musical hearing during education at different musical departments
.... F., Evans S. et al. Beatboxers and guitarists engage sensorimotor regions selectively when listening to the instruments they can play // Cerebral Cortex. 2018. Vol. 28 (11). P. 4063—4079.
13. Wollman I., Penhune V., Segado M. et al. Neural network retuning and neural predictors of learning success associated with cello training // Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2018. Vol. 115 (26). E6056—E6064.
14. Привес М. Г., Лысенков Н. К., Бушкович В. И. Анатомия человека. 12-е изд., перераб....
Localization of large business in coastal zones as a factor of transboundary clustering (on the example of the European part of Russia)
... European coastal regions of Russia are analyzed. It is shown that the interest of large business in the coastal zones is commonly associated with the concentration of large oil and gas fields (on the shelf and in the coastal zone), with the logistics tasks ... ... trans-aquatorial properties and characteristics; clustering, thus, receives additional impulses, while the clusters demonstrate networking, dispersed forms in their development.
1. Agenda 21 of ocean geography // Geography, oceans and coasts towards sustainable ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... innovation through cooperation networks // Innovation networks: spatial perspectives. L., 1991. P. 1—8.
23. Cooke P., Morgan K. The Network Paradigm: New Departures in Corporate and Regional Development // Environment and Planning D: Society and Space. 1993.... ... Learning and Social Capital in Ontario’s ICT Clusters // Paper prepared for the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association University of Toronto. Toronto, 2002.
Mikhailova A. A.
innovation environment, regional innovation system, innovation ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... opportunities for interstate relations and contributes to laying down crossborder cooperation roadmaps and developing civil society networks. It can be concluded, that the history of the Hanseatic League and its current incarnation — the New Hanse — testify ... ... crossborder cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region? Balt. Reg., Vol. 4, no. 1, p. 19—27. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-3.
2. City Twin Association Strategy 2010—2020, 2009, Narva, available at:
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Czamanski D. Industrial complexes: Their typology, structure and relation to Regional development // Papers of the Regional Science Association. 1977. № 38. P. 93—111.
48. Dicken P. Global Shift. L., 1998. P. 496.
49. Drucker P. Post-Capitalist Society.... ... 232.
50. Florida R. Towards the learning region. Futures. 1995. № 27(5). P. 527—536.
51. Fombrun C. J. Strategies for network research in organizations // The Academy of Management Review. 1982. № 7(2). P. 280—291.
52. Garofoli G. The Italian ...
Border functions as a factor of development of border regions and the formation of cross-border regions
... границы / под ред. Б. Б. Родомана и Б. М. Эккеля. М., 1982.
12. Cappelin R., Batey P. Regional Networks, Border Regions and European Integration. Pion ; L., 1993.
13. Helliwell J. F. Do national borders matter for Quebec's ... ... approach in the analysis of border effects // Paper prepared for the 37th European Congress of the European Regional Science Association, Rome, Italy, Aug. 26—29, 1997. Rome, 1997.
border regions, cross-border regions, the state border,...
Associative-semantic network principle of human mental thesaurus organization
... an endeavor to analyze the outcomes of the celebrated experiment Violin, expressing the structure of associative-semantic links in human brain. Based upon evidence gained from objective neurophysiological methods, certain dictionary articles of the Associative Thesaurus of the Russian Language have thus been analyzed. A comparative analysis of behavioral experiments is offered based on which associative dictionaries have been compiled-alongside with objective experiments of the data of natural sciences....
Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
... // Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
1993. Vol. 65 (6). P. 1243—1258.
C., Swan P.
Association of negative and positive social ties with fibrinogen levels in young women // Health Psychology.
1999. Vol. 18.... ... A.
R., Baumann U., Perkonigg A
Himmelbauer S. Social support resources in interpersonal relationships (social networks) during stressful life conditions: Results from two pilot studies // European review of applied psychology-revue ...
On Estimation of Rainfall Variations over the European Part of Russia
D., Jones P.
An improved method of constructing a database of monthly climate observations and associated highresolution grids // Int. J. Climatol. 2005. №
25. P. 693—712.
[et al.]. Terrestrial precipitation ... ... NATO
, 1994. P. 173—186.
[et al.]. The Global Historical Climatology Network: Long-Term
Monthly Temperature, Precipitation, Sea Level Pressure, and Station Pressure Data //
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
geografija. Vestnik Associacii rossijskih geografov-obshhestvovedov [Social and economic geography. Messenger of Association of the Russian geographers-social scientists], no. 1, p. 258—268, available at: http://www. vestnik-
argo.sfedu.... ...,Voprosy economiki [Questions of economy], no. 2, p. 121—131.
20. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU, Baltic region, no. 1 (15), p. 4—18. doi:10.5922/2079-8555-2013-1-1.
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... the subject of quite a few studies in the past decades. There are two principle types of compression: communicative, that is, associated with the development of transport and information systems, and physical, manifested in the rapid decrease of the number ... ... Belgorod-Kharkov, 5—7 June 2004, Moscow, p. 82—85.
21. Rodoman, B. B. 2010, Setevye i anizotropnye geograficheskie prostranstva [Network and anisotropic geographical areas]. In: Artobolevsky, S. S., Sintserov, L. M. (eds.), Szhatie social'no-jekonomicheskogo ...
Migration and the Transformation of Multiethnic Population Structure in the Kaliningrad Region of the Post-Soviet Era
... representatives of ethnic cultural associations as information sources. Special attention is paid to the migration features associated with different ethnic groups. The author identifies major reasons behind the incoming and outgoing movement of population.... ... experienced positive net migration. This active migration into the region has contributed to the development of “migration networks” and established a new basis for further population increase through migration. The article describes changes in the ...
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
... conditions of contracts concluded with OAO Gazprom. Different scenarios and prospects for individual LNG terminal projects and associated pipeline infrastructure are evaluated. It is shown that the inability of countries to find a political compromise on ... ... Riga — luchshee mesto dlja stroitel'stva terminala SPG [Premier:Riga — best place to build LNG terminal], 2011, Baltic News Network, 27 December, available at: http://bnn-news. ru/premer-riga-luchshee-mesto-dlya-stroitelstvaterminala-spg-43846 (accessed ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
.... De Solla Price, D. J. 1976, Nauka o nauke [The Science of Science], Мoscow, p. 236—254.
24. De Solla Price, D. J. 1965, Networks of Scientific Papers, Science, 149 (3683): 510—515. doi:10.1126/science.149.3683.510
25. De Solla Price D. J., Beaver ... ... Vol.178, no. 4060, p. 471—479.
31. Garfield, E. 1955, Citation indexes for science: a new dimension in documentation trough association of ideas, Science, Vol. 122, no. 3159, p. 108—111.
32. Garfield, E. 1979, Citation indexing: its theory and application ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... In: Forging the New Frontiers: Fuzzy Pioneers II, Springer-Verlag, p. 219 —236.
22. Dridi, Ch., Hewings, G. 2003, Sectors associations and similarities in inputoutput systems: An application of dual scaling and fuzzy logic to Canada and the United ... ... Research, no. 4(3), p. 245―256.
36. Pickernell, D., Rowe, P., Christie, M., Brooksbank, D. 2007, Developing a Framework for Network and Cluster Identification for Use in Economic Development Policy-Making, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, no....
The concept of guerrilla warfare in Lithuania in the 1920—1930s
... publications in the Trimitas — a periodical of the Lithuanian Riflemen’s Union. The author also identifies the narratives associated with the guerrilla matters employed for propaganda purposes in order to create an image of a guerrilla as a defender ... ... the Union did not only offer military training, but was also engaged in the patriotic propaganda, the article focuses on the network of cultural institutions, homes of riflemen, orchestras, libraries, choirs, and athletic clubs used by the Union. The ...
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
11. Buursink, J. 1994, Dubbelsteden, Acta Geographica Lovaniensia, no. 34, p. 175—80.
12. City Twin Association Strategy 2010—2020, 2009, Narva, available at:http://www. citytwins. org/en/page/5/ (accessed 27 May 2011).
13. ... ... Conflict and Cooperation in Divided Cities, Berlin, Logos Verlag, p. 133—149.
19. Pikner, T. 2008, Evolving cross-border urban networks. Case studies in the Baltic Sea area, Nordia Geographical Publications, Vol. 37, no. 4, p. 9—13.
20. Schultz, H., Jajeśniak-Quast,...