Public law entities and the theory of the subjects of law
... legal scholars on public law entities and analyses several provisions of the Constitution of the Russian Federation and the Charter of the Kursk region. The author reflects on the representational functions that public law entities perform in public relations. The article aims to study the terminology and essential characteristics of legal entities in public law. The author considers the widely discussed problem of the juridical person as a legal fiction and explores it proceeding from the methodological ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... crucial economic importance in the modern economic conditions characterized by the sanction policy of foreign states, limited public investment, and a mass exodus of foreign investors. An example of a large-scale investment project is the construction ... ... some questions of the theory and practice], Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 9, p. 41—50.
7. Varnavskiy, V. G., Korolev, V. A. 2009, Koncessionnyj mehanizm partnerstva gosudarstva i chastnogo ...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
24. Timoshenkova, Е. П. 2015, The party political system of Germany after the elections to the Bundestag: the main development trends (2014—2015), Vestnik MGIMO Universiteta [Bulletin of the University of Moscow State Institute of International Relations], no. 5 (44), p. 108—117. (In Russ.)
25. Sides, J. Citrin, J. 2007, How Large the Huddled Masses? The Causes and Consequences of Public Misperceptions about Immigrant Populations, Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL, available at:
26. Crisis Migration Convening, Thematic report, ...
The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
... research shows that the post-Soviet period led to a dramatic change in Russian-Lithuanian economic relations; however, these relations retained potential for future development.
1. Puronas, V. 1967, Pervye shagi Sovetskoj vlasti v Litve v 1918—1919 ... ...
3. Kretinin, G. V. 2008, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye aspekty formirovanija territorii i naselenija Litvy. Istoricheskij ocherk [Public legal aspects of the formation of territory and population of Lithuania. historical Overview], Kaliningrad, Izdatelstvo ...
Legal regulation of public control in the Russian Federation
This article considers the public control institution at the federal level and that of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Based on an analysis of the current legal regulation of public control in different constituent entities, the authors formulate recommendations for the development of a relative legal framework in the Kaliningrad region
1. Шадже А. М., Парасюк Е. А., Дзыбов С. Г. Значение института общественного контроля в современной России // Российская ...
Cultural types and the perception of current environmental risks by local communities of the Baltic Sea region
... risk-communication strategies.
1. Smit, B., Hovelsrud, G., Wandel, J. 2008, CAVIAR: Community Adaptation and Vulnerability in Arctic Regions, University of Guelph, Department of Geography, Occasional Paper, no. 28.
2. Budzyte, A.; Balzekiene, A. 2018, Public perceptions of institutional responsibility in climate change risk in Baltic Nordic countries, Journal of Security and Sustainability Issues, vol. 7, no. 4, p. 675—684. doi:
3. Balzekiene, A., Telesiene,...
The methodological framework for development of specialists in advertising and public relations
This article analyses and defines the essence of professional culture of specialists in advertising and public relations. The author describes the content of methodological approaches to its development and considers the significance of each approach to studying the problem. The author stresses the need to use the axiological, cultural, integrated, context, professional,...
On terminology to be used in studying the phenomenon of lobbying
This paper examines notions used in studying the phenomenon of lobbying. The authors believe that the notion of lobbying should be distinguished from similar but not equivalent terms – advocacy, governmental relations, public relations and public policy. They suggest defining lobbying as pressure exerted by NGO representatives on central and local governments with the aim of forcing them to take (or not to take) decisions to the benefit of interest groups.
Problems of law enforcement in legal responsibility of public authorities
... responsibility. The author conducts a critical analysis of the possibilities of using laws as enforcement acts of the legal responsibility of public authorities. The shortcomings of certain legal constructions associated with public enforcement measures against public authorities are identified. The article addresses the issues for improving the related legislation of the Russian Federation.
1. Карташов В. Н. Теория правовой системы общества. Ярославль, 2005. Т. 1.
2. Об оценке эффективности деятельности органов ...
The Role of Public Companies in Creating a Platform for Economic Growth in Saint Petersburg
... governance, which often fall short of best practices. The authors conclude that there is a need to improve knowledge of corporate relations, which affect competitiveness and the raising of funds necessary for sustainable economic growth in Saint Petersburg.... ... V., Rastova Y. I., Sushcheva N. V.
economic growth, strategy for regional socioeconomic development, investment resources, public joint-stock companies, corporate governance
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... considers the social and cultural facets of the digital world, presenting research areas in digital studies that can be explored in relation to translation studies. While the existing analytical and critical approaches to researching translation can arguably ... ...
Ackland, R., 2013. Web Social Science. Concepts, Data and Tools for Social Scientists in the Digital Age. Los Angeles: SAGE Publications.
Ash, J., Kitchin, R. and Leszczynski, A. eds., 2019. Digital Geographies. London: SAGE Publications.
How transcendental are Kant’s principles of public law?
... mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [Kant’s Peace Project and the Models of Solution of Security Dilemmas in the Modern Theory of International Relations], in: Kantovskij proekt vechnogo mira v kontekste sovremennoj politiki: materialy mezhdunar. seminara [Kant’s Project ... ... Critique of Reason: Studies on the Case of Kant’s Logical Works. Transl. by A. K. Sudakov]. М.
21. Blesenkemper, K. 1987, „Publice age“ — Studien zum Öffentlichkeitsbegriff bei Kant. Frankf. a. M.
22. Ceballes, J. 2007, Hearing the Call of Reason: ...
Multiculturalism and morality in a globalised public space
... Валитова Р. Р. Толерантность: порок или добродетель? // Вестн. Моск. ун-та. Сер. 7, Философия. 1996. № 1. С. 33—37.
globalised community, identity, intercultural relations, morality, multiculturalism, public space
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
..., C. 2020, Global Value Chains and Productivity: Micro Evidence from Estonia, IMF.org, available at:
07/03/Global-Value-Chains-and-Productivity-Micro-Evidence-from-Estonia-49376 (accessed 5 August 2020).... ...
12. Veebel, V., Markus, R. 2008, The bust, the boom and the sanctions in trade relations with Russia, Journal of International Studies, vol. 11, no. 1, p. 9—20. doi:
Polish-Russian relations as reflected in the programmes of right-wing political parties in Poland: a quantitative and qualitative analysis
Programmes of political parties are an important element of public discourse. In this article, I present the results of research aimed at defining the place of Russia and Polish-Russian relations in the programmes of several Polish right-wing political groups. I attempt an overview of the political programmes of the right-wing parties as regards their principal features, internal structure, and central postulates. Content analysis shows ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... (accessed 20.01.2017). (In Russ.)
22. Federal Law of 04.01.1999 No. 4-FZ On the Coordination of International and Foreign Economic Relations of Subjects of the Russian Federation, 1999, President of Russia, available at:
... ... for posting information on the preparation by federal executive bodies of draft normative legal acts and the results of their public discussion,available at:
(accessed 17.01.2017). (In Russ.)
24. Fedorov, G....
Parliament and law-making: modern understanding of the role of parliamentary procedures and laws in transforming society
... division of power, being forced aside by the executive authorities. Today the regulatory function of parliament is narrowed to the elaboration of legislation regulating, widely speaking, the standing of both individuals and corporations in all kinds of public relations. The author has proposed to focus the legislative activity of Parliament on the creation of basic norms and principles that outline the framework of public relations rather than elaborating legal acts regulating many spheres at large. The author ...
The problem of gaps, non-equivalent words and national concepts, existing in the Public Relations terminology
This paper describes lacunes, non-equivalent words and culture-specific concepts in the Public Relations terminology. It is the first time that the relationships between the concept, sememe and lexeme have been analyzed.
К. Мюллер. М., 1990.
... systematischer Philosophie im Werk Herman Cohens, Paul Natorps und beim frühen Martin Heidegger.Göttingen, 1995.
75. Wolzogen Ch. v. Die autonome Relation: zum Problem der Beziehung im Spätwerk Paul Natorps; ein Beitrag zur Geschichte der Theorien der Relation. Würzburg, 1984.
Hessen S. (a publication by N. A. Dmitrieva and A. A. Sukhikh, comments by N. A. Dmitrieva)
[text]1. Belov, V.N., 2002, Neokantianstvo. II. Paul Natorp [Neo-Kantianism. Part 2: Paul Natorp], Saratov, 108 p.2. Gessen, S.I. (Sergius),...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... bibliometric review and future research directions, Maritime Policy & Management, vol. 47, no. 5, p. 577—597. doi: 10.1080/03088839.2020.1788731.
21. Gabryelczyk, R. 2020, Has COVID-19 Accelerated Digital Transformation? Initial Lessons Learned for Public Administrations, Information Systems Management, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 303—309. doi: 10.1080/10580530.2020.1820633.
22. Kudyba, S. 2020, COVID-19 and the Acceleration of Digital Transformation and the Future of Work, Information Systems Management,...
On some particular functions of the Palestinian national administration
... Palestinian Security Services: Between Police and Army. Washington Institute for Near East Policy, 1998.
11. Protocol on Economic Relations between the Government of the State of Israel and the P. L. O., representing the Palestinian people // Israel Ministry ... ... Politics: From Revolution to State-Building. Harvard University Press, 2009.
14. Sayigh Y., Shikaki Kh. Strengthening Palestinian Public Institutions // Palestinian Centre for Policy and Survey Research. URL:
The role of constitutional courts in the mechanism of public authority responsibility in Russian regions
This article focuses on the powers of regional constitutional courts relating to the legal responsibility of regional officials and public authorities in the Russian Federation. The author analyses possible participation of constitutional courts in providing a mechanism for legal responsibility of public authorities in regions of the Russian Federation. Attention is paid to the stages ...
Tactics of particular investigating actions relating to crimes against public officers
This article considers the tactics of examining the victim, suspect, and witnesses and the on-site verification of testimony in cases related to crimes against public officers based on the criminal cases studied by the author.
1. Волчецкая Т. С., Осипова Е. В., Киселев Д. Г. Структура и особенности криминалистической характеристики ...
Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast
... about the trends of current states, which are called scenarios. The article describes the four possible scenarios of changes in the role of Estonia in Russian foreign policy that are evaluated from the perspective of the development of Russian-Estonian relations and factors affecting the probability of each scenario. It is shown that any change in the role of Estonia in Russian foreign policy depends not only on the specific actions of the Estonian elite, for example their readiness to change their ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [International organizations of the Baltic Sea: the main directions and role in the system of international relations], St. Petersburg, p. 3.
8. Narodnoe hozjajstvo SSSR v 1988 g. [The national economy of the USSR in 1988], 1988, Moscow,... ... of the Russian Federation], 2015, Moscow, available at:
. (accessed 15.02.2016).
10. Rossijskij statisticheskij ezhegodnik: 2015 [Statistical Yearbook: ...
The Visegrad Group and the Baltic Assembly: coalitions within the EU as seen through Russian foreign policy
... did not arise on the Russian initiative. This article aims to address the question of whether Russia should establish direct relations with the V4 and the BA/BCM as tools to overcome the mentioned difficulties. On the one hand, these associations date ... ... Borzel, T.A., Risse, T. 2019, Grand Theories of Integration and the Challenges of Comparative Regionalism, Journal of European Public Policy, vol. 26, no. 8, p. 1231—1252. doi:
3. Efremova, K.A. 2017,...
Poland’s Foreign Policy Mechanisms: Legal Framework and Policy Analysis
... foreign policy mandates conferred by the Constitution upon the government and president. The latter creates a potential for institutional conflict. It is stressed that the efficiency of Poland’s foreign policy mechanism is strongly affected by the relations between the government and the president and requires consensus on all major foreign policy issues. The author emphasises the effect of the domestic policy situation on Polish foreign policy mechanism and, as a result, the Republic’s stance ...
Saint-Petersburg in the Baltic Sea region
... нашего моря // Невское время.
2002. 15 февр.
Government Advisor on Nation Branding and Public
. Presentation at the 8
of the Baltic Development Forum.
13.... ... Taylor and Francis, 1993.
Khudoley K. K.
Russia and NATO: What Expects Us in the Future // Challenges to International Relations in Post — Cold War Europe / ed. by K. Khudoley and
The challenge ...
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... correlates this concept with such notions relevant for the Party as society, nation, and nationality. The author examines the relations of “people” with the authorities, the state, the Cadet Party, the Parliament, and humanity. Special attention is ... ... in origin by the dichotomy “power — people”, which was democratic in nature. The “people” included the educated public and was opposed to the “authorities”. In its new meaning, “people” was seen as the “third class”, the future ...
The formation of the narrative and the performative in public communication
... concepts were separated according to whether a narrative, inducement, a description, or an imperative was present in the text. Similar to the narrative, the performative is created under pressure from various external factors associated with the system of public communications, to which the author is exposed, and a multitude of reasons that reflect in his or her mind external processes. All these factors and influences transmute in the course of text creation; the viewer/reader consumes ready-made ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... paradigm // Policy Options. 2004. Febr. P. 39—44.
15. Brette O., Chappoz Y. The French competitiveness clusters: Toward a new public policy for innovation and research? // J. of Economic Issues. 2007. № 41 (2). P. 391—398.
16. Butler J. E., Hansen ... ... // European Planning Studies. 2004. № 12 (7). P. 1003—1018.
21. Delgado M., Porter M. E., Stern S. Defining clusters of related industries // J. of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (1). P. 1—38.
22. Etzkowitz H., Leydesdorff L. The dynamics of ...
Measuring performance of cultural organizations on the data of the envelopment analysis
... Spain // International journal of cultural policy. 2014. Vol. 20, № 2. P. 221—238.
13. Guccio C., Mignosa A., Rizzo I. Are public state libraries efficient? An empirical assessment using network Data Envelopment Analysis // Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.... ... network perspective // Annals of operations research. 2006. Vol. 145, № 1. P. 167—181.
15. Taheri H., Ansari S. Measuring the relative efficiency of cultural-historical museums in Tehran: DEA approach // Journal of cultural heritage. 2013. Vol. 14, № ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... 2016, Griffon, 28 November, available at:
(accessed 01.03.2017). (in Russ.)
22. Anholt, S. 2010, Definitions of place branding — Working towards a resolution, Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, Vol. 6, p. 1—10. DOI:
23. Araújo de Azevedo, J. A., Ferreira Custódio, J. M., Antunes Perna, P. F. 2013, «Are you happy here?»: the relationship between quality of life and place attachment,...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
... is. 1, p. 167–180.
24. Manners I. 2006b. Normative Power Europe Reconsidered: Beyond the Crossroads. Journal of European Public Policy, vol. 13, is. 2, p. 182–199.
25. Manners, I. 2008, The Normative Ethics of the European Union, International ... ... Normative power Europe in a changing world: A discussion, Clingendael, European Papers, no.5, Netherlands Institute of International Relations Clingendael, The Hague, Netherlands.
27. Manners, I. 2009b, The Concept of Normative Power in World Politics, Danish ...
The transition to the federal contract system in Russia: the centralisation of procurement and the enhancement of its efficiency
The introduction of the contract system in the field of procurement in the Russian Federation entails significant changes in the established practices. The scope of legal relations governed by the rules of regulation of public and municipal procurement is increasing. The expansion of methods for procurement centralization contributes to the efficacy of actions of those participating in the process. The introduced limitations on procuring from a single supplier support ...
The requirements for concluding administrative contracts developed in Russian legal science
Подготовка и заключение административного дого-
вора // Арбитражный и гражданский процесс. 2010. №
Maskayeva I. I.
forms of public administration, contract regulation of public relations, administrative contract, administrative action, administrative procedure
Some problems of applying competition protection legislation to transactions related to the disposal of property of public and municipal unitary enterprises
This article analyses certain problems of legal regulation in the field of agreements on the disposal of property of public and municipal unitary enterprises. The authors consider the ways to improve the corresponding legislation.
конкуренции: федеральный закон от 26 июля 2006 г. №
// СЗ РФ. ...
Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... American Academy of Political and Social Science, no. 617, p. 199—213.
6. Kratochwil, F. 2006, History, action and identity: Revisiting the “second” great debate and assessing its importance for social theory, European Journal of International Relations, Vol. 12, no. 1, p. 5—29.
7. Matonyte, I. 2006, Why the Notion of Social Justice is Quasi-Absent from the Public Discourse in Post-Communist Lithuania, Journal of Baltic Studies, Vol. XXXVII, no. 4, p. 388—411.
8. Matonyte, I. 2009, Ex-nomeklatura and ex-dissidents in the post-communist Parliaments of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... %82ecznych_-_dotacje_dla_organizacji_pozarz%C4 %85dowych. html (accessed 5 November 2012).
25. Kucherjavaja, Ye. 2007, Razvitie mezhdunarodnyh svjazej v informacionnom sotrudnichestve: zarubezhnyj opyt i rossijskie media-izdanija NKO [Development of international relations in the information cooperation: international experience and Russian media publications NGO], III Vystavka social'nyh uslug i proektov NKO Kaliningradskoj oblasti [III Exhibition of social services and projects of NGOs Kaliningrad], Kaliningrad, September 29, 2007, available at: http://www.cpoi. narod. ru/vystavka_ru. html (accessed ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
... Rossijskaja identichnost' i soglasie v mezhjetnicheskih otnoshenijah: opyt 20 let reform [Russian identity and harmony in interethnic relations: experience of 20 years of reform], Vestnik Rossijskoj nacii [Bulletin of the Russian nation], no. 4—5, available ... ... prospects of development, Balt. Reg., no. 4 (18), p. 81—94. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-4-8.
15. Obshhestvennoe mnenie — 2009 [Public Opinion — 2009], Moscow, Levada Center, 208 p.
16. Obshhestvennoe mnenie — 2012 [Public Opinion — 2012], Moscow,...
How did Lithuania draw up its present borders?
The article describes the formation of the national territory of Lithuania during the interwar period. The author compares factors, which affected the formation of the Lithuanian statehood, analyses the country’s relations with the neighbouring states and describes the Soviet-Polish and the Soviet- German relations. A high degree of dependence on external influence and numerous internal weakness of the country influenced the establishment of the geographical borders ...
Concepts of social support: positive and negative effects of social relations in the context of subjective well-being of a human being
This article describes the basic negative and positive effects of social relations of a person in the context of their subjective well-being on the basis of international publications, which have not been translated into Russian yet and are little known in the country. The authors present their own typology of positive and negative effects of social support in situations of normal and abnormal social functioning of an ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
.... Časopis za istraživanja migracija i narodnosti, Zagreb, p. 10.
30. Coates, Z. K. 1948, Six centuries of russo-polish relations, London.
31. Zgorzelski C., 1996, Przywolanie z pamixci, Lublin.
32. Swianiewicz, S. 1938, Polityka gospodarcza ... ... Centr mezhdunarodnoj i regional'noj politiki [Center for International and Regional Policy], available at: http://www.cirp.ru/
publications/kazin/transition.htm (accessed 21.12.2015).
51. Brzezinski, Z. 1990, Agonija kommunizma [Agony of communism]....
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... Tranzitnyj potencial: sushhnost', faktory realizacii, podhod k ocenke [Transit potential: essence, factors implementation approach to assessing], Zhurnal mezhdunarodnogo prava i mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij [Journal of International Law and International Relations], no. 3.
30. Bronstein, М. 2007, Latyshi okazalis' mudree nas [Latvians have proved wiser], Biznes & Baltija [Business & Baltics], no. 113 (3236), June 15th.
31. Kozlov, О. 2014, Osobennosti vneshnetorgovyh svjazej stran Baltii i Rossii ...
The Works of Modern Russian Historians and the Historiography of Medieval Lithuania before and after the Red October
... historiography exhibits a “nostalgic” attitude to pre-revolutionary works, while the reception of the later, Soviet-era publications is more critically inclined. Post-Soviet historians do not restrict themselves by describing previous historiography: ... ... vojna 1534- 1537: iz istorii russko-litovskih otnoshenij [Starodubskaya war 1534- 1537: from the history of Russian- Lithuanian relations], Moscow, 139 p.
10. Krom, М. М. 2010, Mezh Rus'ju i Litvoj. Pogranichnye zemli v sisteme russko-litovskih otnoshenij ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... of Maritime Activities until 2030 sets the task of developing such mechanism. In this article we address key strategies that can be used in the development of marine planning tools: assessment of applicability of the existing legal framework to water relations; territorial development and strategic planning; and possible distribution of authority between different governing bodies in this new field of administrative activity.
1. Baturova, G. V. 2011, Perspektivy povyshenija konkurentosposobnosti ...