Human Resources of Post-war Lithuania and Their Role in the Rebuilding of Klaipeda
... matter of two to three years, PWs completed a significant amount of work aimed at the rebuilding of important infrastructural objects. The case of Klaipeda is used to demonstrate the opportunities of the region and Centre in organising workforce in the Lithuanian SSR. The study uses the data obtained by modern historiography and documents kept in the Lithuanian State Central Archive.
1. Meshkauskas, К. 1956, Podem jekonomiki Sovetskoj Litvy [Economic growth of Soviet Lithuania], Vilnius.
2. Shadzhyus, G. 1972,...
The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
9. Kazhdan, V. М. 1970, Vneshnjaja torgovlja burzhuaznoj Litvy (1920—40 gg.) i uchastie Litovskoj SSR vo vneshnej torgovle Sovetskogo Sojuza (1960—68 gg.). [Foreign trade of bourgeois Lithuania (1920—40 gg.) And the participation of the Lithuanian SSR in the foreign trade of the Soviet Union (1960—68)], the author's abstract of the dissertation, Moscow.
10. Pokazateli sostojanija otdel'nyh otraslej narodnogo hozjajstva i kul'tury Litvy za 1913, 1939 i 1940 gody (kratkaja statisticheskaja spravka) ...
School education in Lithuania and the Lithuanian SSR (1920s—1950s)
The author considers the problems of schooling in the bourgeois Lithuania and later, in the Lithuanian SSR. On the basis of archival documents and statistical data that were unavailable in the Soviet period, the author analyses historiographical materials and studies the peculiarities of the education system, as well as evaluates the attitude of the state,...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... Mezhevich, N. М. 1991, Geopoliticheskoe polozhenie Jestonskoj SSR: mify i real'nost' [The geopolitical position of the Estonian SSR: Myths and Reality]. In: Politicheskaja geografija i sovremennost'. Regional'nye i prikladnye aspekty [Political geography ... .... Samonis, V. 1995, Transformacija litovskoj jekonomiki: ot Moskvy k Vil'njusu i ot plana k rynku [The transformation of the Lithuanian economy from Moscow to Vilnius and from plan to market], Warsaw.
12. Grigoryev, L. М. 2005, Konkurencija i sotrudnichestvo: ...
The features of the genesis of modern Lithuanian multiparty system
... Communist party monopoly in December 1989 marked the formation of the modern Lithuanian multi-party system. The author pays attention to the role of confrontation between the social and political movement „Sajudis» and the Communist party of the Lithuanian SSR in the formation of the bipolar party system based on the ideological confrontation between the two dominant political parties — the Lithuanian Democratic Labour Party and the Homeland Union.
1. Сокольский С. От гражданских ...
The politics of memory in Klaipėda at the turn of 1940—1950s (based on the materials of the Sovetskaya Klaipeda newspaper)
... Balkelis, V. Davoliūtė. Leiden, 2016. P. 91—111.
12. Vareikis V. Region Kłajpedy po II wojnie światowej // Pamiȩć i historia (Olsztyn, Kaliningrad, Kłajpeda) / pod red. T. Chrzanowskiego. Olsztyn, 2009. S. 68—83.
Klaipėda, Lithuanian SSR, late Stalinism, politics of memory