Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... Kaliningrad, 36 p. (In Russ.)
2. Borodin, E. V., Churin, D. A., Chernyshkov, P. P. 2014, Influence of dynamics of waters on biomass and distribution of biological resources of a pelagiala of the southern parts of the Atlantic and Quiet oceans, Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 7, p.142—154. (In Russ.)
3. Dedkov, V. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2006, Prostranstvennoe, territorial'noe i landshaftnoe planirovanie v Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Spatial, territorial and landscape planning in the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad,...
International Scientific Conference “Kant and Solovyov: Convergences and Divergences”
November 15—16, 2018
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad, Russia
The Academia Kantiana at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University organizes a series of conferences on the theme of “Immanuel Kant and Russian Philosophers: Convergences and Divergences.” The first conference,...
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... formirovanie ustanovok predprijatij po otnosheniju k dolgosrochnoj ustojchivosti regional'no go razvitija [Risks and shaping plants companies in relation to long-term sustainability of regional development], 2013, Materials sociological
survey, Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, November.
8. Proekt gosudarstvennoj programmy Kaliningradskoj oblasti «Modernizacija ekonomiki» [Draft state program Kaliningrad region «Modernization of Economy»], 2013, available at: http://www.gov39.ru (accessed 01.12.2013).
The Knight of Contemporary Russian Kantiana. On the 85th Birthday of Leonard Kalinnikov
... in Russian Poetry (Philosophical-Aesthetic Essays)]. Moscow: Kanon+ ROOI “Reabilitatsia”. (In Rus.)
Kalinnikov, L. A., 2012. E. T. A. Gofman i I. Kant. Preodolenie romantizma [E. T. A. Hoffmann and I. Kant. Transcending Romanticism]. Kaliningrad: Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press. (In Rus.)
Kalinnikov, L. A., 2013. A. A. Fet and Kant’s Starry-Moral Theme in Russian Philosophical Lyrics. Kantian Journal, 1(43), pp. 46-62. (In Rus.)
Kalinnikov, L. A., 2014a. A. A. Fet as a Theorist and a Practitioner of Pure Art ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... Kaliningradskaja oblast' v cifrah [Kaliningrad Region in Figures]: 2013, 2014, Kaliningrad, 53 p.
9. Kuznetsova, T.Yu., Fedorov, D. G. 2008, Demograficheskaja differenciacija stran Baltijskogo regiona [Population differentiation of the Baltic region], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 45—52.
10. Ob Osoboj jekonomicheskoj zone v Kaliningradskoj oblasti: Federal'nyj zakon ot 22 janvarja 1996 g. №13-FZ [On the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad Region: Federal Law of January 22, 1996 №13-FZ], 1996, Rossiyskaya ...
The role of the Kaliningrad region in the development of Russian-German relations
... countries, but the existing opportunities for development are not fully exploited. This article analyses the development, current state and prospects of an increasing role of the region in Russian-German cooperation. The authors emphasize the role of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University as one of the leaders in the development of research and cultural links with German universities and research foundations. This publication is based on the authors' presentation at the round table discussion on the cooperation between Russian ...
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... Canadian province of Quebec], Izvestiya RAN. Seriya Geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 3, p. 14—25.
19. Melnik, D. A. 2012, O ponjatii mezhdunarodnogo transportnogo regiona [On the concept of international transport region], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 149—153.
20. Demidov, N. 2007, Na vostochnom fronte vremja peremen [On the eastern front in Transition], Ekspert Severo-Zapad, no. 39 (341), 22 October, available at: http://expert.ru/northwest/2007/39/prodazhi/ (accessed 12 August ...
Kant’s Ethics in the Context of the Enlightenment. Report of the 12th Kant Readings Conference (Kaliningrad, 21-25 April 2019
This review covers the content of reports and discussions at the 12th Kant Readings Conference held in April 2019 and organised by the research unit of the Academia Kantiana of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad. Traditionally, Kant Readings have been thematically universal, embracing all the areas of Kant’s legacy. This time the conference focused on practical philosophy, i.e. the historical grounds and modern significance of Kant’s ...
The political elite recruitment in the Baltic: the role of the ethnic factor
... minority in the political elite of Latvia and Estonia: Perspectives "(de) sealing"]. In: Gaman Golutvina, O. V., Klemeshev, A. P. (eds.) Politicheskie elity v staryh i novyh demokratijah [Political elites in old and new democracies], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, p. 215.
4. Ruus, Ja. 2012, Elity etnicheskih men'shinstv v postkommunisticheskih stranah. Sluchaj Estonii [The elites of ethnic minorities in post-communist countries. The case of Estonia]. In: Gaman Golutvina, O. V., Klemeshev, A. P. (eds....
Anniversary of Professor Dietrich Rauschning
The staff of the Legal Institute of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
The Baltic macroregion: geographical macrostructures, communication features, innovative potential
... people in the course of transition to innovative economy through the example of the Baltic Sea region.
1. Dinamika razvitija jekonomicheskogo krizisa: Sweden [The dynamics... ... Baltijskogo regiona RGU im. I. Kanta [Newsletter of the Institute of Baltic Studies of the Immanuel
Kant State University of Russia], I quarter 2010, Kaliningrad, p. 44.
2. Klimenko, N. А., Korneevets... ... Baltike: 1990—2007 gody [Russia on the Baltic Sea: 1990—2007 years], Kaliningrad.
8. Federal'naja sluzhba gosudarstvennoj statistiki [Federal State Statistics Service],...
The development of a Russian-Polish cross-border region: the role of the Kaliningrad agglomeration and the Tri-City (Gdansk—Gdynia—Sopot)
... the Tri-City (Gdansk-Gdynia-Sopot) — the Kaliningrad agglomeration. A systemic approach is used to analyse a variety of relationships, reflected in a map showing the diversity of geographical areas of cooperation. The University of Gdansk and the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University are playing an important role in the development of Russian—Polish relations. Although the intensity of cross-border ties has decreased in recent years amid tensions between Russia and the West, there is hope that bilateral socio-economic ...
XI Kant Readings
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University announces the XI International Kant Readings “Kantian Project of Enlightenment Today”, dedicated to Kant’s 290th anniversary and to 230th anniversary of his widely influential essay “Answering the Question: What is Enlightenment?”
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... Korneevets, V. S., Fedorov, G. M. 2006,Transgranichnaja kooperacija v Baltijskom regione [Cross-border cooperation in the Baltic region]. In: Baltijskij region kak poljus jekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada
Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo Sojuza [Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, 392 p.
3. Leading web platform for European clusters, 2013, available at: http://www.clustercollaboration.eu (accessed 10.07.2013).
4. Välkommen till Göteborg-Oslo-samarbetet, available at: http://www.go-regionen.org (accessed: ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
..., Gimbitsky, K. K., Kuznetsova, A. L., Fedorov, G. M. 2015, Modelirovanie regional'noj sistemy dolgosrochnoj ustojchivosti Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Modelling of long-term sustainability of the regional system of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Publishing.
13.Modernizacija jekonomiki. Gosudarstvennaja programma Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Modernization of the economy. The State Programme of the Kaliningrad region], 2014, Resolution of the Government of the Kaliningrad region of 28.04....
A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries
... development, and indicators of economic and innovation potential of the states of the region. The author emphasises the need for Russia to cooperate with other countries of the region in the field of innovations as well as the possible role for the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University in this process.
1. Klemeshev, A. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2009. Baltijskij region, № 1, pp. 96—103.
2. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2000. Baltijskij region: social'nojekonomicheskoe razvitie i sotrudnichestvo: monografija. Kaliningrad: ...
"All bigger things are clearer from a distance": some results of cooperation between philologists from the Immanuel Kant State University of Russia and the University of Warmia and Mazury
The author analyses cooperation of slavists from the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University and University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn. This cooperation began in 1980 when an agreement of cooperation between the two universities was signed. The paper focuses on the main areas of cooperation and assesses its results. The author ...
The phenomenon of Pushkin: literature, history, culture: the 220th anniversary of Alexander Pushkin. An international research conference held at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University on June 6-7, 2019
Dorofeeva, Lyudmila G.
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
... uchrezhdenija vysshego professional'nogo obrazovanija «Baltijskij federal'nyj
universitet imeni Immanuila Kanta» na 2011—2020 gody [Development Program of the federal government independent of the educational institution of higher education "Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University" for 2011—2020], Kodeks-Ljuks,
centr normativno-tehnicheskoj dokumentacii [Code-Lux, a center of technical standards], available at: http://www.kodeks-luks.ru/ciws/site?tid=0&nd=902282843&prevDoc=902 282843&spack=110listid%3D010000000100%26listpos%3D5%26lsz ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
This work juxtaposes the analysis of the federal discourse on the exclave position of the Kaliningrad region in 1994—2012 based on the screening by the Nezavisimaya gazeta and the results of surveys of students at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University and the Universities of Gdansk and Klaipeda using a similar questionnaire. Students of all three universities show latent dissatisfaction with employment prospects, which is manifested in the declared intention to emigrate. The orientation ...
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... Management, European Foreign Affairs Review, Vol. 17, no.4.
25. Voinikov, V. V. 2013, Pravovoe regulirovanie Evropejskogo prostranstva svobody, bezopasnosti i pravosudija[Legal regulation of the European area of freedom, security and justice], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press, 397 p.
26. Note from General Secretariat of the Council to Delegations on Public access to documents, Confirmatory application made by Ms Joanna Hosa (No 15/c/01/12), available at: http://register.consilium.europa.eu/pdf/en/12/st12/st12340....
The lichen flora of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University’s Botanical Garden
This article presents an inventory of lichen flora of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University’s Botanical Garden. 21 lichen species of lichens were identified. Taxonomic, ecological (by main substrate types), and biomorphological analyses of the lichens found in the Botanical Garden were conducted
Гармонизация ландшафтного ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... to GaWC 2012, 2012, available at: http://www.lboro.ac. uk/gawc/world2012 t. html (accessed 27.01.2014).
25. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2013, Rossija na Baltike: 1990—2012 gody [Rossia on Baltic: 1990—2012], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press, 252 p.
26. Kuznetsov, S. V., Mezhevich, N. M. 2012, Jekonomicheskoe prostranstvo.
Teorija i praktika [The Economic Space. Theory and practice], Saint Petersburg, 142 p.
27. Mezhevich, N. M., Chernyak, S. V. 2013, Razvitie transportnoj ...
The concepts of enclave and exclave and their use in the political and geographical characteristic of the Kaliningrad region
... 2012, Klassifikacija vneshnih anklavnyh (jeksklavnyh) territorij mira [Classification of External enclave (exclave) areas in the world], Geografija XXI veka: sbornik nauchnyh trudov [Geography XXI century: collection of scientific papers], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
4. Klemeshev, A. P. 2007, Eksklavnost' v uslovijah globalizacii [Exclave in a globalized world], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia.
5. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 2002, Social'no-ekonomicheskoe i geopoliticheskoe razvitie ...
Thinking and faith. An afterword to the correspondence regarding relations between Hamann and Kant
... to Russian readers and related to their complicated “philosophical” relation — on the pages of Kantovsky Sbornik. These materials have comprised a book entitled Hamann and Kant: a Struggle for Pure Reason, which will be published this year by Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Press.
1. Гильманов В. Х. Герменевтика «образа» И. Г. Гамана и Просвещение. Калининград, 2003.
2. Гильманов В. Х. «Крестовые походы» И. Г. Гамана ...
The visa aspects of the academic mobility between the Russian Federation and the European Union: the experience of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
... registration issues faced by foreign citizens in Russia.
1. Soglashenie mezhdu Rossijskoj Federaciej i Evropejskim soobwestvom ob uprowenii vydachi viz grazhdanam Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo sojuza ot 25 maja 2006 g. [The agreement between the Russian Federation and the European
Community on the facilitation of issuance of visas to the citizens of the Russian Federation and the European Union on 25 May 2006], Sprav.-pravovaja sistema «Konsul'tantPljus» [Legal-reference system «Adviser Plus»]. ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... used in related fields, such as environmental and climate studies, geology, urban studies, and serve as rather efficient tools of analysing spatial objects and phenomena. One of such systems has been developed and is successfully functioning at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, which makes it possible to use it in studying network cooperation in the framework of crossborder development with the involvement of Kaliningrad municipalities. The key objective set by the authors of the article is to justify the need for ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... development. This article estimates the project’s significance for the development of the Baltic region and presents a competitive analysis of the seaport position in comparison... ... climate, advantageous geographical position, strong political will demonstrated by the federal and regional authorities. The article also considers the challenges the project... ... as a systembuilding element of the Baltic transnational transport region], Vestnik Immanuel
Kant Baltic University, no. 1, p. 140—147.
15. Nikulina, S. V. 2011, Faktory konkurentosposobnosti...
Analytic Work on Kant — Idealism, Things in Themselves, and the Object of Knowledge
... about things in themselves which Kant’s idealism generates: problems about unknowability, noumenal-affection and category-application, and the neglected-alternative. Building on the work “Things in Themselves: an Interim Report” (XI Kant Readings, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad, 2014), the author questions how far Kant’s idealism can be accepted and these problems resolved in any way that (i) is reasonably faithful to Kant’s texts, (ii) renders his position consistent (and his major arguments valid),...
The 2nd Research Workshop «Hagiography in Russian Cultural Space»
This article is a review of the 2nd research workshop ‘Hagiography in Russian cultural space,’ which was held on October 9—10, 2017, at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University. The author defines the scope of Russian hagiography studies, identifies key problems discussed, and outlines prospects for further research.
Russian philology, hagiography, history, culture, genre, Medieval studies, hermeneutics
On the 20th anniversary of the Department of criminal procedure, criminology and legal Informatics of the I. Kant Baltic Federal University
... departmental heads. The purpose of the research was to focus on some certain activity features of the research departments at the University (the study was conducted using the materials of the Criminal Procedure, Criminalistics and Law Informational Science Department of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University): providing direct educational and educational impact on students (bachelors, masters, postgraduates); ...
The provision of medical aid to students — a foundation for health protection of the future generation
This article is devoted to a comprehensive medical examination of stu-dents of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University carried out in order to analyse their health condition and find adequate forms of providing medical aid to students. The study included medical examination with division by health groups and further analysis of the data obtained.