Multiculturalism and morality in a globalised public space
This article investigates the problem of a correlation between the phenomena of multiculturalism and morality in a globalized public space. Human community is considered within intercultural relations and associated interpersonal conflicts. A search for the ways of personal development based on clear moral principles is studied in ...
The ‘hybrid model’ of Norway’s ethnic policy in its northern counties: a key to stable interethnic relations
... methods, namely, the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data on ethnic diasporas living in the North of Norway. As a result, we establish that the Kingdom of Norway has a unified approach to national ethnic policy, which rests on self-confessed multiculturalism. However, different ethnic political models are applied in the case of certain ethnic groups. Today, against the background of declared state multiculturalism and integration, the models of acculturation and non-violent assimilation ...
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
... towards migrant integration.
1. Besporjadki v Velikobritanii [Riots in the UK], 2013, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, available at: http://www.rg.ru/sujet/4464/ (accessed: 19.12.2013).
2. Merkel' zajavila o provale mul'tikul'turalizma [Merkel said the failure of multiculturalism], 2013, BBC, available at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/russian/international/2010/10/101016_merkel_multiculturalism_failed.shtml (accessed: 06.01.2014).
3. Mukomel, V. I. 2013, Politika integracii migrantov v Rossii: vyzovy, potencial, riski ...
Contacts with Diasporas and Diaspora Organisations as a Key to a Successful Migrant Integration Policy in the EU
... countries and the countries of origin, particularly, by promoting multilateral cooperation with diaspora organisations.
Molodikova I. N., Lyalina A. V., Emelyanova L. L.
diaspora, forced migration, labour migration, multiculturalism, migrant integration policy, diaspora organisations, EU
Islamic Diffusion in the Baltics: The Fruit of European Multiculturalism
... demography, integration, prospects, Islam v sovremennom mire [Islam in the modern world], no. 1—2 (29—30), available atL:
(accessed: 15.03.2017). (in Russ.)
2. Volkova, T. P. 2011, Classic philosophical concepts of multiculturalism and tolerance, Bulletin of the MGTU, Vol. 14, no. 2, p. 254—259. (in Russ.)
3. Emelyanov, I. V. 2008, Islam in Poland. The Crescent moon under the wing of a white eagle, Medina al-Islam, no. 76. (in Russ.)
4. Ryazantsev, S. V. 2001,...
Sociocultural factors of cross-cultural sensitivity in university students
... social environment of students’ training plays an important role in the development of intercultural sensitivity. Of special importance are three aspects: the size of the city or the type of the urban environment where students are study and live; the multicultural features of the environment – both of the city and the university; the capacity of the environment to create condi-tions for diverse social experience.
Special role in the development of intercultural sensitivity is played by the academic ...