Mathematical modeling of a injury of a backbone
A plenty of proceedings of various disciplines fundamental and applied science is devoted to studying of vertebral damage. The special role in studying this pathology is played with methods of mathematical modelling since allow to predict development of adverse deformations of a backbone and to optimize methods of elimination of these damages. Using mathematical model three-vertebra a complex the algorithm of surgical treatment of typical spinal damages is developed.
1. Громов А. П. Биомеханика травмы. М., 1979. С. 179 —210.
2. Reno Louis. Surgery of the Spine. Berlin; Heidelberg, 1983. P. 55—58.
3. Denis F. Spinal instability as defined by the three column spine concept in acute spinal trauma // Clin. Orthop. 1984. N 189. P. 65.
4. Liebschner M. Finite element modeling of the human thoracolumbar spine // J. spine. 2003. Vol. 28, № 6. P. 559—565.
5. Fergusson R., Tencer A., Woodard P., Allen A. Biomechanical comparison of spinal fracture models and the stabilizing effects of posterior instrumentations // Spine. 1988. № 13. P. 453.
6. Magerl F. A new classification of spinal fractures// Orthop trans. 1989. V. 15. P. 728.
7. Haher T. R., Felmly W. T., O’Brien M. Thoracic and lumbar fractures: diagnosis and management // Spinal Surgery. 1991. Vol. 2. P. 857—910.