Behaviour formation: practical application of behaviourism ideas
This article focuses on the issues of practical application of social behaviourism ideas and presents the results of a training aimed at the
formation of effective behavioural patterns. The data obtained in the course of study require reconsideration of behaviourists’ ideas and an analysis of their application in educational process.
1. Axelrod S. Behavior modification for the classroom teacher, N. Y.; L., 1983.
2. Kolesnik W. B. Humanism and Behaviourism in Education. Boston, 1974.
3. Skinner B. F. About Behaviorism. N. Y., 1974.
4. Skinner B. F. Beyond Freedom and Dignity. N. Y., 1971.
5. Steinberg I. S. Behaviorism and Schooling // Issues and Ideas in Education. Oxford, 1980.