US universities as educational and scientific centres
This article considers the concept of a US University as a centre for education and research, which includes the mechanism of generation and distribution of knowledge, as well as innovation implementation within joint research programmes with commercial enterprises.
1. Atkinson R. The future of the
2. Bonnen J. Land Grant Universities are Changing. URL: http://www.adec.edu/ clemon/
3. Engines of Economic Growth. The Economic Impact of Boston Eight Research Universities on the Metropolitan
4. Advancing Knowledge and the Knowledge Economy. The Transformation of Knowledge. URL: http://advancingknowledge/com
6. Leslie L.,
7. Crow M. Linking Scientific Research to Societal Outcomes // Ibid. P. 129―131.