About one algorithm of calculation of inverses in finite fields
In work are two algorithms of calculation of inverses in a finite field qn F developed, where q is power of the prime number. They are received by generalisation of algorithm of Wong for a field F2n with use of the main idea for fast algorithm of calculation of inverses in the field 2 F n .
1. Handbook of elliptic and hyperelliptic curve cryptography / Scientific editors, Henry Cohen & Gerhard Frey. Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2006.
2. Handbook of finite Fields / Scientific editors, Gary L. Mullen, Daniel Panario. CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2013.
3. Itoh T., Tsujii S. A fast algorithm for computing multiplicative inverses in GF(2m) using normal bases, Inform. and Comput. 1988. Vol. 78. P. 171—177.
4. Jungnickel D. Finite fields: Structure and Arithmetics. Mannheim ; Leipzig ; Wien ; Zürich, 1993.
5. Lidl R., Niederreiter H. Finite fields (Second edition). Cambridge University Press, 1997.