The attempts of founding of the Russian Idea as a Russian nation specific component of intercultural communication
The article reviews the foundation and development of the concept of the Russian Idea in the Russian philosophical and social thinking, its main definitions, content, as well as critics. The significance of development of national identity and cultural self-determination for effective intercultural communi-cation is pointed out. Besides, the role of the Russian Idea as a Russian nation specific component, forming the national identity, when dealing with intercul-tural communication practices is discussed.
1. Berdyaev N. The Russian Idea: the Major Issues of the Russian Thought of XIX and Early XX centuries, 1946. URL: http://philologos.narod.ru/berdyaev/berd-rusidea.htm (дата обращения: 10.02.2014).
2. Dostoyevsky F. A Writer’s Diary, 1873—1883. URL: http://az.lib.ru/d/dosto ewskij_f_m/ (дата обращения: 13.02.2014)..
3. Gassieva V. The Russian Idea of Feodor Dostoyevsky in His Writings and ‘Karamazovy Brothers’ Novel. URL: http://svarkhipov.narod.ru/vipu/gasi.htm (дата обращения: 10.02.2014).
4. Chaadaev P. Full Collected Works and Favorite Letters, 1991. Vol. 1. URL: http://az.lib.ru/c/chaadaew_p_j/text_0010.shtml (дата обращения: 10.02.2014).
5. Kocherov N. The Russian idea as the subject of philosophic analysis: to the issue of the necessity of philosophical ideas, 2010. URL: http://credonew.ru/content/ view/889/62/ (дата обращения: 12.02.2014).