The forecasting of culture of trust in the agents of educational process at a university
The cases of two Kaliningrad universities are used in a forecast study of the interpersonal aspect of culture of students’ and teachers’ trust within higher professional education. The author gives a definition of the culture of trust between the agents of educational process and outlines the structure of this notion. The article presents the students’ and teachers’ forecasts of the culture of trust between the agents of educational process in future.
1. Педагогический энциклопедический словарь / гл. ред. Б. М. Бим-Бад. М., 2002.
2. Прогностика: терминология / отв. ред. В. И. Сифоров. М., 1990.
3. Czerepaniak-Walczak M., Perzycka Е. Personal elements of a culture of trust in ICT-assisted educational interactions // General and Professional Education. 2014. № 2.
4. Grebenuk T., Goncharova I. Comparative Analysis of the Results of the Study of Trust Among Participants of Educational Space in Russia and Poland // General and Professional Education. 2014. № 3.
5. Grebenuk T., Koniushenko S. The Report on the project 7 Framework Programme Marie Curie, Action People-IRSES, no. SIT 315879, Stimulators and Inhibitors of Culture of Trust in Educational Interactions Assisted by Modern Information and Com¬munication Technology Szczecin, 2014.
6. Kop R. Blogs and wikis as Disruptive Technologies // The Pedagogy of Life-long Learning. L. ; N. Y. ; Rutledge, 2007.
7. Loughran J. Teaching about Teaching: Principles and Practice // Teaching about Teaching. Purpose, Passion and Pedagogy in Teacher Education. L. ; Washing-ton, D. C., 1997.
8. Refrigeri G. Space, Time and Process // Teaching in the Knowledge Society: New Skills and Instruments for Teachers. L. ; Melbourne ; Singapore ; Hershey, 2006.