Numerical recovering an absorption coefficient by BC-method
A numerical algorithm for solving inverse dynamical problem recovering an absorption by the boundary control method is developed. The absorption coefficient is determined independently of a speed of sound, which can be an arbitrary smooth positive function. The results of numerical experiments are represented.
1. Lions J.-L. ContrôleOptimale de Systèmes Gouvernés par des Équationsaux Dérivéespartielles. Paris, 1968.
2. Belishev M. I. Boundary control in reconstruction of manifolds and metrics (the BC-method) // Inverse Problems.1997. 13. R1—R45.
3. Pestov L. N. On reconstruction of the speed of sound from a part of boundary// Journal of inverse and ill-posed problems. 1999. Vol. 7, N. 5. P. 481—486.
4. Pestov L., Bolgova V., Kazarina O. Numerical recovering a density by BC-method// Inverse Problems and Imaging. 2011. Vol. 4, N. 4. P. 703—712.
5. Pestov L. N., Bolgova V. M., Danilin A. N. Numerical recovering of a speed of sound by the BC-method in 3D //Acoustical Imaging. Springer. 2012. Vol. 31, N. 8, P. 508.
6. Pestov L. N. Inverse problem of determining absorption coefficient in the wave equation by BC method // Journal of inverse and ill-posed problems. 2012. Vol. 20,N. 1. P. 103—110.