The models and focuses of pscyhoeducation in medical practice
This article describes the basic models, goals and focuses of psychoeducation in the practice of treatment and rehabilitation of persons with disabilities. The identification of these components of pscyhoeducation will help introduce effective psychoeducation programmers into the practice of treatment and re-habilitation of people with disabilities.
1. Ялом И. Групповая психотерапия: теория и практика. М., 2005.
2. DeArmond M. M., Marsh K. F. Preventive psychiatry on the college campus. Psychiatric Annals. 1984. № 14. P. 671—678.
3. Hogarty G. T., Anderson C. M., Reiss D. J. Family psychoeducation, social skills training, and maintenance chemotherapy in the aftercare treatment of schizophrenia // Arch. Gen. Psychiatry. 1986. Vol. 43. P. 633—642.
4. Ivey A., Ivey M. B., Zalaquett С., Quirk K. Essentials of Intentional Interviewing: Counseling in a Multicultural World. Belmont (CA), 2011.
5. McFarlane W. R., Link B., Dushay R., Marchal J., Crilly J. Psychoeducational multiplefamily groups: Four-year relapse outcome in schizophrenia. Family Process. 1995. № 34. Р. 127—144.
6. Murray J. D., Grace J. E. Developing a stress management workshop // Innovations in clinical practice: A source book / eds. P. A. Keller and L. G. Ritt. Sarasota, 1984. Р. 77—81.
7. Walsh J. Psychoeducation in Mental Health. Chicago, 2010.