An assessment of the role of green belts in creating comfortable microclimatic conditions in summer
... ситуация и риски для здоровья населения города Воронежа : сб. науч. ст. Воронеж, 2018. С. 34—56.
Katzschner L. Urban bioclimate and open space planning // Fifth International Conference on Urban Climate. Lodz, 2003. Vol. 2. P. 55—61.
Лаппони М. Возвращение в природу // Зеленая инфраструктура городской среды: современное состояние и перспективы развития ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... and related global greenhouse gas emission pathways, in the context of strengthening the global response to the threat of climate change, sustainable development, and efforts to eradicate poverty. URL:
. ipcc.ch/pdf/session48/pr_181008_P48_spm_ru.... ... (дата обращения: 10.08.2019).
17. Kitchin R., Lauriault T. P., McArdle G. Knowing and governing cities through urban indicators, city benchmarking and real-time dashboards // Regional Studies, Regional Science. 2015. Vol. 2, № 1. P. 6—28....
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... approach, Journal of Marine and Island Cultures, Vol. 1, no. 1, p. 27—37.
43. Metchnikoff, L. 1889, La civilisationet les grands fleuveshistoriques.
44. Nicholls, R. J., Wong, P. P., Burkett, V. R. et al. 2007, Coastal systems and low-lying areas. Climate Change 2007: Impacts, Adaptation and Vulnerability. Contribution of Portnews, available at:
45. Pullen, J., Ching, J., Sailor D. et al. 2008, Progress toward the challenges of our coastal urban future, Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society (BAMS), November, p.1727—1731.
46. Salvati, L. 2014, Looking at the Future of the Mediterranean Urban Regions: Demographic Trends and Socioeconomic Implications, Romanian journal of regional ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... Centurio Interreg III Conference of the Assembly of European Regions in Ponta Delgada, Azores, 6 May 2005, German Institute of Urban Affairs, Cologne, p. 8.
42. Fussell, H., Beresford Ch. 2009, Public-Private Partnerships: Understanding the Challenge, Vancouver,... ... Baranovskaya E. A., Riekkinen M.
public-private partnership (PPP), special economic zone in Russian Federation, investment climate, economic infrastructure, investment risks, law on PPP
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... significant number of independent agents. We believe that one of the important tools of research on network cooperation is regional integral geoinformation systems (GIS). Modern GIS are successfully used in related fields, such as environmental and climate studies, geology, urban studies, and serve as rather efficient tools of analysing spatial objects and phenomena. One of such systems has been developed and is successfully functioning at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, which makes it possible to use it in ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
14. European Commission, 2011, Communication from the Commission, Social Business Initiative, Creating a favourable climate for social enterprises, key stakeholders in the social economy and innovation, Brussels, available at:
http://ec.europa.... ... 2002, Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things, New York.
29. Bouton, Sh., Knupfer, S. M., Mihov, I., Swartz, S. 2015, Urban mobility at a tipping point: how to keep cities moving, McKinsey, available at:
Trends in population change and the sustainable socio-economic development of cities in North-West Russia
... indicator of the competitiveness of a city. As a rule, a growing city performs well economically and has a favourable investment climate and high-paid jobs. The analysis revealed that population change occurred at different rates across the federal district ... ... be the main indicators of the sustainable development of a city.
Anokhin A. A., Shelest K. D., Tikhonova M. A.
cities, urban population, Northwestern Federal District, city classification, population, city sustainability
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... generation, implementation, and accumulation of coastal regions are described. Each is associated with a different way to benefit from proximity to the sea. These are maritime activities, maritime transport, and the economic use of recreational, natural and climatic resources.
Mikhaylov A. S., Gorochnaya V. V., Hvaley D. V., Gumenyuk I. S.
coastal region, innovation capital, coastalisation, urban agglomeration, innovation geography, innovation space
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Kaliningrad region and the Polish voivodeships.
1. Alla Ivanova: The best conditions for maintaining security are creating a climate of confidence, 2016, Government of the Kaliningrad Region, available at:
(accessed 20.... ....)
8. Municipal State Cultural Institution "Center for the Preservation of Monuments, Site of the Administration of the urban district "City of Kaliningrad", available at:
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... Vinogradova, V. V. 2015, Prirodno-klimaticheskie i bioklimaticheskie uslovija zhizni naselenija Murmanskoj oblasti [atural and climatic and environmental conditions of life of the population of the Murmansk region], Izvestija RAN. Serija geograficheskaja ... ... kachestva gorodskoj sredy g. Sankt-Peterburga [Integral estimates of the quality of life of the population and the quality of the urban environment of St. Petersburg], Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal jeksperimental'nogo obrazovanija [International Journal of Experimental ...