Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... acceleration of many major cities, and by the active introduction of strategic management tools (KPI, etc.). The article analyses the current indexes and rankings of urban development. The author explored the main methodological approaches to the assessment of the rate of urban development. One of the topical issues of contemporary research on this subject in Russia is an attempt to create comprehensive methods of assessing urban development without taking into account the specifics of urban management and the scale of regional economy. In this regard, the paper provides a critical analysis of approaches to urban development indicators, indexes ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... pri tekhnogennom zagryaznenii gorodskoj sredy [Risk assessment for health of the population at tekhnogenny pollution of the urban environment], Voronezh, 220 p. (In Russ.)
12. Krasilnikov, I. A., Musiychuk, Yu. I., Strukov, D. R. 2012. Practical experience ... ... dynamics of incidence of the population: approaches and new decisions, Geodeziya i kartografiya, no. 10, p. 25—33. (In Russ.)
17. Methodical recommendations about performance of assessment of quality of the environment about a condition of live sushchestvo (assessment of stability of development of live ...
The methods and techniques of ecological zoning of urban territories
This paper describes the conceptual and terminological framework, methodology and criteria of environmental zoning. The author analyses the methods of assessment of environmental condition of urban areas.
1. Алексеенко В. А. Геохимия ландшафта и окружающая среда. М., 1990.
2. Богданов Н. А. Экологическое зонирование: научно-методические приемы ...
Changes in the Population Distribution and Transport Network of Saint Petersburg
... describes the demographic data for the period 2002—2015 and the transportation network data of 2006. The authors employ several methods of demographic research; they identified the centre of gravity of the population, produce the standard deviational ellipsis ... ... the kernel density estimation. The street network centrality of Saint Petersburg was analyzed using the Multiple Centrality Assessment Model (MCA) and the Urban Network Analysis Tool for ArcGIS. The analysis of the population distribution in Saint Petersburg shows that each area of ...
Methods for assessing the quality of life of Russian urban youth
Шульман Е. Поколение Z: эго и технологии // The Question. 2018. 31 янв. URL:
. ru/compilation/392/pokolenie-z-ego-i-tekhnologii (дата обращения: 26.12.2018).
Berezhikhin F. F.
urban assessment method, youth, cities of Russia, municipal governments, medium and small cities, quality of life
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... [Integral estimates of the quality of life of the population and the quality of the urban environment of St. Petersburg], Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal jeksperimental'nogo obrazovanija... ... [Evaluation of sustainable development of ecological and economic systems: the dynamic method], Problemy prognozirovanija [Problems of forecasting], no. 4, p.143—154.
22... ... Kaledin N.
regional socio-ecological economic system, quality of life, integrated assessment, aggregate index method, quality of life, regions of Russian Federation
Social and cultural determinants in the perception of environmental risks: Douglas grid group analysis
... hierarchism, fatalism and egalitarianism. Social determinants were factors related to the respondents' living environment — urban or rural. The main method of research was a focus group with subsequent processing of results using ATLAS.ti software programme. The study revealed ... ... priority problem for the region. Rural residents are more concerned about environmental risks. There are similarities in the assessments of environmental conditions by urban and rural residents. However, the author identified some differences particularly ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... successfully used in related fields, such as environmental and climate studies, geology, urban studies, and serve as rather efficient tools of analysing spatial objects and... ... need for studying the emerging network cooperation with the help of both traditional methods of geography and modern GIS; a specific case is made of the cross-border Vistula... ... 1998, Ocenka prirodno-resursnogo potenciala territorii s ispol'zovaniem GIS-tehnolgij [Assessment of the natural resource potential of the area using GIS tehnolgiya], Regional'naja...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... in problem solving. This study aims to establish a methodology for a comprehensive assessment of the Kaliningrad region’s territory according to the degree of landscape... ..., Metodika otsenki uyazvimosti prirodnykh kompleksov k antropogennym vozdeystviyam [Methods of assessing the vulnerability of natural systems to anthropogenic influences]... ... analysis of the area of Škofja Loka municipality for production activities, Ljubljana , Urban planning institute of the RS.
26. Gundlash, E. R., Hayes, M. O. 1978 , Classification...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
... Severo-Zapada: problemyi i perspektivyi razvitiya [Economics of the North-West: Problems and Prospects for Development], no. 3 (33), p. 55—67. (in Russ.)
4. Grinchel, B. M., Nazarova, E. A. 2014, Metodyi otsenki konkurentnoy privlekatelnosti regionov [Methods for assessing the competitive attractiveness of regions], St. Petersburg, p. 28.
5. Dyiba, E. A. 2016, The influence of the University on the formation of the urban environment, HVII Aprelskaya mezhdunarodnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya po problemam razvitiya ekonomiki i obschestva [XVII April International Scientific Conference on the Problems of Development of the Economy and Society], Moscow, p. 8.
Studies of lichen flora of Kaliningrad (a historical review)
... Berlin (Hrsg.). Berlin, 2005. Systemvoraussetzungen: Adobe Reader URL: http://www.stadtentwicklung.berlin.de/natur_gruen/naturschutz/downloads/artenschutz/rotelisten/07_flechten_print.pdf (дата обращения: 28.04.2013).
8. Nekrošienė R. Assessment of Environmental Air Quality in Localities with Different Urbanisation Levels by the Method of Passive Lichenoindication // Formation of Urban Green Areas. 2012. № 1 (9). P. 133—139.
9. Słaby A., Lisowska M. Epiphytic lichen recolonization in the centre of Cracow (southern Poland) as a result of air quality improvement // Polish Journal of Ecology. 2012. Vol. 60, 2. P. 225—240....
Assessment of transport accessibility of rural territories of the Kaliningrad region using methods of sociological research
The modern socio-economic model entails the intensification of rural – urban interaction. First of all, the process manifested itself in the growth of population flows, daily commuting between the village and the city. As a result, the rural population expects a high-quality transport infrastructure and an efficiently ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Germany, Papers in Regional Science, Vol. 90, no. 2, p. 419―439.
17. Boschma, R. 2005, Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment, Regional Studies, Vol. 39 (1), p. 61―74.
18. Potter J., Miranda, G. (ed). 2009, Clusters, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, OECD.
19. Czamanski, S., Ablas, L. 1979, Identification of Industrial Clusters and Complexes: a Comparison of Methods and Findings, Urban Studies, no. 16, p. 61—80.
20. Diaz, B., Moniche, L., Morillas, A. 2006, A Fuzzy Clustering Approach to the Key Sectors ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... regional economic development in Russia: the case of the Kaliningrad oblast, European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 11(1), p. 71—80.
8. Lindall, S., Olson, D., Alward... ... p. 23—37.
10. Vacar, A. 2006, Regional economic modelling: evaluating existing methods and models for constructing an Irish prototype, Munich Personal RePEc Archive... ... Policy Insight. In: Evaluating Local Economic and Employment Development: How
to Assess What Works Among Programmes and Policies. OECD, Paris, p. 151—190.
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... of tourism, and recreational potential and its effective use. The authors employ the methods of expert judgement and statistical analysis, refer to the surveys of Russian... ... of cross-border cooperation in tourism between Russia and European countries and to assess the prospects of it. The authors provide an assessment of changes in the socio-economic... ... Campo S., Díaz A. M., Yagüe M. J. 2014, Market orientation in mid-range service, urban hotels: How to apply the MKTOR instrument, nternational Journal of Hospitality...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... The main theoretical aspects of regional asymmetry of economic development are analyzed. The article presents the author’s method of assessing regional asymmetry of small enterprise innovation development and the mechanism of its diagnostics tested in the case ... ... 8. Behrens K. How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence // Regional Science and Urban Economics. 2005. Vol. 35.P. 471—492.
9. Economidou C., Kool C. European economic integration and (a)symmetry of macroeconomic ...
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... increase the stability of regional economy. The study employs economic statistical methods and identifies factors affecting regional development. The author analyses the... ... Kaliningrad, Moscow, Tasit Prometheus II, 343 p.
8. Klemeshev, A. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Balt. Reg... ... Competition and the Predictability of Collective (In)Action, International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
no. 20(3), p. 383—399.
28. Colletis, G., Pecqueur,...