Typological differences between the coastal regions of Russia's Western borderlands
... typological features of the regions, the prospects for their future development based on the strengthening of the coastal factor are outlined.
Fedorov G. M.
coastal region, coastal position, gravitational force of the sea, development factor, typology of regions, west of Russia
A methodological approach to the typology of regions on the basis of competitiveness evaluation
This article offers an approach to the typology of regions based on competitiveness as an integral index of socioeconomic development. The author justifies the key criteria of systematization – the level and dynamics of competitiveness.The regions of three federal districts of the Russian Federation ...
Socioeconomic typology of Russia’s coastal regions
... obstanovke v Mirovom okeane [Unified state system of information on the world's oceans], 2015, available at: http://www.russianports.ru/ (accessed 15.07.2015).
2. Ermakova, N. А., Kaloeva, А. Т. 2011, Tipologii regionov dlja celej regional'noj politiki [Typology of regions for the purpose of regional policy], St. Petersburg, 65 p.
3. Klemeshev, А. P., Fedorov, G. М. 2004, Ot izolirovannogo jeksklava – k «koridoru razvitija». Al'ternativy rossijskogo jeksklava na Baltike [From an isolated enclave - a "development ...
Demographic Situation and Demographic Security in the Regions of Russia’s Western Borderlands
... differences in the demographic situation across Russia’s western borderlands to ensure a differentiated approach to providing regional demographic security. In this study, I use economic- statistical methods, a comparative analysis, and an empirical typology of regions based on the above indicators. In terms of theory, the findings obtained can contribute to a more detailed definition of demographic security and a better methodology of regional population studies. In practical terms, the study has relevance ...
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... migration-related change. The author identifies correlations between demographic and economic, social, residential, ethnic and environmental demographic indicators; and describes the possibilities of geodemographic situation management stemming from the typological features of the region. The work seeks to draw attention to further development of geodemographic research in Russia and its role in pre-planning studies at the regional level.
1. Agafonov, N. T. 1970, O tipah demograficheskoj obstanovki v rajonah SSSR [The types of ...
Typology of small towns in the western borderland regions of Russia
Recognizing the leading role of large urban agglomerations in the development of any region, it should be noted that small towns perform their equally important function as reference points in the regional framework ... ... significant for ensuring national interests along the state border of Russia. The article presents the author's version of the typology of small towns in the Western borderlands of Russia, based on the statistical and analytical databases. Due to the limited ...
The typology of the medical and environmental situation in the municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
.... The authors identify the dependence between the quality of environment, healthcare infrastructure and the health condition of population.
1. Баринова Г. М., Кохановская М. И., Серых Л. О. Геоэкологический ... ... Калининградской области. Калининград, 2001—2010.
Ushakova L., Kokhanovskaya M.
Kaliningrad region, medical and environmental typology, ranking, environment quality.
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... of Coastal Management in the Spanish Mediterranean Region, Coastal Management, Vol. 33, no. 2, p. 197—214. DOI: 10.1080/08920750590917602.
Fedorov G. M., Mikhailov A. S., Kuznetsova T.Yu.
gravitational force of the sea, Baltic Sea, macroregion, typology of regions, coastal development corridors
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... ekisticheskie effekty [Transboundary cluster formation in the coastal zones of the European part of Russia: factors, models, economic and telecommunication effects], Rostov-on-Don, 421 p. (in Russ.)
2. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2015, Socioeconomic typology of Russia’s coastal regions, Balt. Reg., Vol. 7, no. 2, p. 89—101. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-7.
3. Fedorov G. M., Kuznetsova T. Yu., Razumovskii V. M. 2017, How the Proximity of the Sea Affects Development of Economy and the Settlement Pattern in Kaliningrad Oblast,...
Geo-demographic typology of municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
..., Webber R. The best, the worst and the average: secondary school choice and education performance in East London // Journal of Education Policy. 2007. № 22. Р. 7—29.
17. Chowdry H., Crawford C., Dearden L. et al. Widening participation in higher ... ... годы // Балтийский регион. 2014. № 2. С. 62—80.
geo-demographic studies, geo-demographic typology, Russia, the Kaliningrad region
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... innovacionnogo klastera [Institutional aspects of the innovation cluster], Menedzhment innovacij [Management of innovation], no. 4.
7. Markov, L. S., Yagolnitser, M. A. 2008, Mezojekonomicheskie sistemy: problemy tipologii [Mesoeconomic system: problems of typology], Region: jekonomika i sociologija [Region: Economics and Sociology], no. 1, p. 18―44.
8. Mezojekonomika razvitija [Mezoekonomika development], 2011, CJeMI RAN, Moscow, Nauka.
9. Pilipenko, I. V. 2011, Klastery i territorial'no-proizvodstvennye kompleksy ...
Western border regions of Russia: delimitation, structure, typology
... phenomenon. I pay particular attention to the principles of, and approaches to, the delimitation of western border regions. As a result, I classify seventeen constituent entities of Russia as western border regions. Another focus is the structuring of border regions based on environmental, climatic, positional, political-territorial, resource and economic, settlement-related, and other factors. I provide a multi-criteria typology in view of the actual and potential effect of geopolitical and geoeconomic turbulence on regional socioeconomic systems.
1. Алаев Э. Б. Экономико-географическая терминология. М., 1977.
«Special» Socio-economic Regions: Conceptual Approach and Typology
... socio-economic regions, i. e. those characterised by a special position in their relation to the political, economic and legal spaces of the home country and (or) neighbouring countries and, in some cases, by a special geographic position. The author offers two typologies of 'special' regions.
Калининградская область в классификации анклавных (эксклавных) территорий мира. Калининград, 2003.
The Baltic-Pontic region in the Europe-Eurasia dual system
This article considers the Baltic-Pontic Sea region not only as a geographical space of Intermarium (Międzymorze, Tarpjūris etc.) but also as Intermundium or the interface of European and Russian (Eurasian) civilization.... ... politicheskih sistem. Chast' II. Hronopoliticheskaja perspektiva. Chast' III. Otechestvennaja hronopolitika [Essays
hronopoliticheskoy typology. Challenges and Opportunities of typological analysis of evolutionary forms of political systems. Part II. Hronopoliticheskaya ...
Character’s existence in the Königsberg/Kaliningrad toposphere: Yu.N Ivanov’s Dances in the Crematorium and Michael Wieck’s The Decline of Königsberg
A comparative analysis of the existence of the main characters in Yuri Ivanov’s Dances in the Crematorium and Michael Wieck’s The Decline of Königsberg demonstrates clear typological convergences. The common toposphere is Königsberg/Kaliningrad, which incorporates a wide range of toponym types and ... ... Yaspers, K. Smysl i naznachenie istorii [Meaning and purpose of history]. Moscow. pp. 5—26.
4. Gil'manov, V. Kh., 2010. Problemy regional'noi literatury: «kenigsbergskii tekst» kak predmet khudozhestvennogo opyta: uchebnoe posobie [Problems of regional ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
This article presents a modern interpretation of the concept of ‘geoeconomic situation’ as applied to one of the most important centers of the Baltic region — the St. Petersburg agglomeration. The coastal location of the agglomeration and close connections with the Leningrad ... ... geographical
images], Saint Petersburg, 296 p.
16. Lachininsky, S. S. 2013, Opyt tipologii geojekonomicheskih riskov [Experience of typology of geoeconomic risks], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural resources], no. 2, p. 15—22.
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... szhatie intensivno ispol'zuemogo prostranstva [The alternative macro-regional development of Russia: compression intensively used space]. In: Geograficheskie osnovy tipologii regionov dlja formirovanija regional'noj politiki Rossii [Geographical bases of typology of regions for the formation of regional policy in Russia], Moscow, 17—23.
18. Pivovarov, Yu. L. 1997, Szhatie intensivno ispol'zuemogo prostranstva: koncepcija makroregional'nogo razvitija Rossii [Compression intensively used space: the concept of macro-regional ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
46. Cooke P. From Technopoles to Regional Innovation Systems: The Evolution of Localised Technology Development Policy // Canadian Journal of Regional Science. 2001. № 24(1). P. 21—40.
47. Czamanski S., Czamanski D. Industrial complexes: Their typology, structure and relation to Regional development // Papers of the Regional Science Association. 1977. № 38. P. 93—111.
48. Dicken P. Global Shift. L., 1998. P. 496.
49. Drucker P. Post-Capitalist Society. N. Y., 1993. P. 232.
50. Florida R. Towards the learning region. Futures. 1995. № 27(5). P. 527—536....
Sustainable tourism as an alternative development path for coastal towns: The case of the Kaliningrad region
The authors present a function-based typology of towns located on the coast of the Kaliningrad/Vistula Lagoon. It is shown that the recreational function of these towns is either poorly developed or absent, which complicates the sustainable development of coastal territories. Grade-based assessment ...
The Tourist and Recreation Potential of Historical Cities in North-West Russia
... (in Russ.)
23. Shamakhov, V. A., Khodachek, V. M., Elsukov, M. Yu. 2016, Upravlenie sotsial'no-ekonomicheskim razvitiem i turistsko-rekreatsionnoi deyatel'nost'yu na federal'nom, regional'nom i mestnom urovnyakh: tipologicheskii podkhod [Management of social and economic development and tourist-recreational activities at the federal, regional and local levels: a typological approach], St. Petersburg. (in Russ.)
24. Fedorov, G. M. 1986, Karta Kaliningradskoi oblasti [The map of the Kaliningrad Region], Kaliningrad.
25. Fedorov, G. M., Mikhailov, A. S., Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2017, The influence of the sea on the economic ...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... motives behind
Russian current energy policy.
1. Lachininsky, S. S. 2013, Opyt of typology of geoeconomic risks [Experience typology geo-economic risks], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural resources]. no. 2.
2. Lachininskii, S. S. 2012, Current trends in geoeconomic studies in Russia,Regional Research of Russia, Vol 2, Pleiades Publishing Ltd, p. 80—86, available at: http://link. springer. com/article/10.1134/S2079970512010054 ...
Typology of the geodemographic situation in the regions of the North-West of Russia
... article evaluates the geodemographic situation at the meso level through complex analysis of demographic, migration, socio-economic processes in the subjects of the North-West... ... development, the quality and standard of living of the population. It allowed to make the typology of subjects NWFD of the Russian Federation by the nature of the geodemographic... ... results made it possible to propose measures to improve the demographic situation in the regions of the North- West of Russia.
1. Агафонов Н. Т., Голубев...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... University], no. 3, p. 75—81.
11. Makhnovsky, D. 2014, The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 50—66. DOI: 10.5922/2074-2079-8555-4-4.
12. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V. 2015, Socioeconomic typology of Russia’s coastal regions, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 89—101. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-7.
13. Lachininskiy, S. S., Semenova, I. V. 2015, Sankt-Peterburgskiy primorskiy region: geoekonomicheskaya transformatsiya territorii [St. Petersburg coastal region: geo-economic ...
Geopolitical turbulence and its economic and geographical projections: the case of Russia’s western border regions
... territorial restructuring of the Russian economy, which is being influenced by recent geopolitical changes. The author assesses the economic resistance of Russia’s western border regions to geopolitical turbulence. Special attention is paid to the typology of border regions, which is built taking into account the impact of geopolitical turbulence and compensatory measures of state support on regional socio-economic systems. The study offers a general conceptual vision of geopolitical turbulence as a permanent (poorly ...
Сoastal exclaves among enclosed territories of the world
... territory of the mother country by a foreign state (states) but having access to the sea. A complete list of coastal exclaves in the world as well as their main comparative characteristics is given. Coastal exclaves are compared to other ones in Russian typologies of enclave regions. The author has classified coastal exclaves according to several parameters.
1. Robinson G. W. C. Exclaves // Annals of the Association of American Geographers 1959. Vol. 49, iss. 3. P. 283—295.
2. Melamid A. Enclaves and Exclaves // International ...
On strengthening the territorial differentiation of the rural population and the agrarian sector of the economy in the Russian Federation
... features of rural settlement and its changes in relation to the level, structure and dynamics of agricultural production in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation. Given their essential ekistic and economic characteristics, the author made a typological grouping of regions, which is intended for practical use in the regional policy of the state and in the preparation of spatial and strategic planning documents at the regional level. The author suggests adapting the concept of the Unified Settlement System, developed ...
Improving Human Resource Training Policy for the Balanced Economic and Demographic Development of the Kaliningrad Region
Balanced economic and demographic development is vital for ensuring the dynamic and proportional development of the regions. However, Russia as a whole and the exclave region of Kaliningrad as its integral part demonstrate significant disproportions ... ... Economics, Vol. 13, no. 2, p. 113—130.
19. Fedorov, G. 2014, The concept of geo-demographic situation and geo-demographic typology of the subjects of the Russian Federation, Bulletin of Geography, Socio-economic Series, no. 25, Toruń, Nicolaus Copernicus ...
Border functions as a factor of development of border regions and the formation of cross-border regions
... the geographical objects (border regions) and the functions possessed by the border rather than the border itself. The article presents the analysis of existing scientific approaches to determining border functions. It also proposes the author's own typology of the border regions, based on a combination of the barrier and contact functions of the border.
1. Бакланов П. Я., Ганзей С. С. Трансграничные территории: проблемы устойчивого природопользования....
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... April 2013, p. 631—636.
20. The Bothnian Arc, 2013, European Commission, 20 p., available at:http://ec.europa.eu/ourcoast/download.cfm?fileID=907 (accessed 12.05.2013).
21. Topaloglou, L., Kallioras, D., Manetos, P., Petrakos, G. 2005, A Border Regions Typology in the Enlarged European Union, Journal of Borderlands Studies,no. 20 (2), p. 67—90.
22. Towards an EU strategy for the Baltic Sea region, 2013, European Commission,8 p., available at: http://ec.europa. eu/regional_policy/archive/consultation/baltic/
doc/organisation/bothianarc.pdf (accessed ...
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... Kaliningradskoj oblasti trudovymi resursami [Economic and demographic outlook and the prospects for the economy of the Kaliningrad Region Human Resource], Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 3, p. 53—59.
16. Fedorov, G. 2011, La region de Kaliningrad, future “couloirs de developpement”, La Resurgence de la Russie? AGIR, no .45, Fevrier, p. 97—110.
17. Fedorov, G. 2014, The concept of geo-demographic situation and geodemographic typology of the subjects of the Russian Federation. In: Shimańska, D. and Środa-Muravska, (ed.) Bulletin of Geography., Socio-economic Series, no. 25, p. 101—114. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12775/BGSS.2014.032.
18. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Zverev,...
The concepts of enclave and exclave and their use in the political and geographical characteristic of the Kaliningrad region
This article focuses on the genesis of and correlation between the related concepts of enclave and exclave and the scope ... ... and professional literature in the Russian language. Special attention is paid to the typology of the world’s enclave territories as objects of political geography; at... ... enclaves and exclaves. The article identifies the specific features of the Kaliningrad region in comparison to other enclave territories. The difference between the exclavity...
Innovation performance of Russia’s Northwestern regions: a comparative evaluation
... employed in this study. Comparative analysis indicates significant differences between the regions in both available resource and innovation advancements. Juxtaposing composite resource availability indices and innovation performance aided in devising a typology of regions and analysing changes in the position in a composite evaluation matrix. The findings demonstrate that Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad region comfortably outperform the other northwestern regions in innovation. Regression and correlation analysis ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... to stimulate the socio-economic development of the territory, Vestnik TGU. Gumanitarnye nauki. Ekonomika [Bulletin of TSU. Humanitarian sciences. Economy], no. 1 (93), p. 203—209. (in Russ.)
31. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V. S. 2015, Socioeconomic typology of Russia’s coastal regions, Balt. Reg., Vol. 7, no. 4, p. 89—101. DOI: 10.5922/2079- 8555-2015-4-7.
32. Shastitko, A. Е., Golovanova, S. V. et all 2013, Posledstviya slaboi konkurentsii: kolichestvennye otsenki i vyvody dlya politiki [The effects of weak competition: ...
The indicators of sustainable development of rural territories: regional dimension
... международной конференции «Устойчивое развитие: природа — общество — человек». М., 2006. Т. 1. С. 127—144.
Voloshenko Ye. V., Voloshenko K.Yu.
sustainable development, rural areas, regional dimension, socio-economic situation, typology of indicators, indicative planning.
Structural and Functional Characteristics of the Spatial Development of Rural and Urban Areas in the Northwestern Economic District
... of factors of production on demographic processes and trends in the transformation of the population distribution system. Based on an analysis of the sectoral structure of economy and demographic development trends, the author proposes a functional typology of urban and rural settlements. He stresses the discrepancy between the established population distribution systems and the demographic trends in regional development. It is suggested in the paper that the overcoming of spatial heterogeneity should be considered at the regional level from the perspective of improving the stability of district population distribution systems and strengthening organisational ...
A regional level of integration processes: the opportunities for public-private partnership (the case of entrepresneurship)
This article explores the possibility of using the methods of public-private partnership (PPP) in integration processes, including those at a regional level.The author offers a typology of PPP projects and models of cooperation between business and authorities with regard to integration. The article describes specific practices of implementing PPP projects within foreign economic activity and attraction of foreign investors. The author ...
On determining the import-replacement share for mechanical engineering in the Kaliningrad region
The region's mechanical engineering contributes most to the rapid and efficient transition from the previous to the subsequent technological level and it was chosen as the object of the current research. The authors identify technological safety within more general scope of national security typology. The article reflects on the empirical data on the scale of mechanical engineering development in industrialized countries....
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Sociology, no. 89 (2), p. 275—305.
24. Cooke, P. 2001, Regional innovation systems, clusters and the knowledge economy, Industrial and corporate change, no. 10 (4), p. 945—974.
25. Czamanski, S., Czamanski, D. 1977, Industrial complexes: their typology, structure and relation to regional development, Papers of the regional science association, no. 38, p. 93—111.
26. Delgado, М., Porter, М. Е., Stern, S. 2014, Defining Clusters of Related Industries, NBER Working Paper, no. 20375, August 2014, available at: http://www.nber. org/papers/w20375 (accessed ...
Kaliningrad region: coastal position as a geographical factor of economic development
... the factors is its geographical situation. These factors must necessarily be taken into account when justifying the strategy of the region’s social and economic development.
1. Бакланов П. Я., Ганзей С. С. Приграничные и трансграничные ... ... // Балтийский регион. 2017. Т. 9, № 2. С. 7—27.
30. Druzhinin A. G., Fedorov G. M., Gontar N. V. et al. Typology of coastal zones in the European Part of Russia: Modern Particularities within the Trend of Cross-Border Clustering // ...
The Kaliningrad Region as a coastal border region of Russia
... division of labor will contribute to the accelerated development of the Kaliningrad region, as well as other bordering coastal regions.
1. Артоболевский С. С. Приграничные территории Российской Федерации: ... ... Катровский, Ю. П. Ковалев. Смоленск, 2017.
31. Druzhinin A. G., Fedorov G. M., Gontar N. V. et al. Typology of coastal zones in the European Part of Russia: Modern Particularities within the Trend of Cross-Border Clustering // Journal ...
Kaliningrad and Crimea as Russian exclaves: similarities, differences, and interconnections
The article examines the emergence and development of Crimea (including Sevastopol) as Russia’s fourth exclave. Using the typology of the world’s enclave areas as objects of political geography, the author identifies distinctive characteristics of the Kaliningrad region and Crimea (the Crimean federal district) and compares them to other national and international enclaves. Another focus is the evolution of both territories from the national exclaves within the USSR into external ones. The author analyses general ...
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
...?], «Saratov» 2005, Vzaimodejstvie gorodskih i sel'skih mestnostej v regional'nom razvitii [«Saratov» 2005
Interaction of urban and rural areas in regional development], Moscow, p. 4—23.
14. Patsiorkovsky, V. V. 2010, Sel'sko-gorodskaja Rossija [Rural-urban Russia], Moscow,... ... and methodological foundations], Leningrad, 112 p.
16. Fedorov, G. M. 1985, Geodemograficheskaja tipologija [Geodemographic typology], Leningrad, 152 с.
17. Fedorov, G. M. 2013, Obshhie i specificheskie faktory razvitija jekonomiki rossijskogo jeksklava ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... Evidence from Italy // Tijdschrift Voor Economische En Sociale Geografie. 2017. № 108 (2). P. 234—249. doi: 10.1111/tesg.12217.
6. Druzhinin A. G., Gorochnya V. V., Gontar N. V. et al. Transboundary clusters in the coastal zones of the European part of Russia: inventory, typology, factors, and prospects // Baltic Region. 2017. № 9 (4). P. 21—32. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2017-4-2.
7. Florida R. The Geography of Innovation. 2017. URL://
2017/08/the-geography-of-innovation/530349/ (дата обращения: 20.02.2019).
8. Galliano D., ...
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
20. Huang J., Lu X. X., Sellers J. M. A global comparative analysis of urban form: Applying spatial metrics and remote sensing // Landscape and urban planning. 2007. № 82 (4). Р. 184—97.
21. Limonov L. E., Nesena M. V. Structural and economic typology of large Russian cities // Regional Research of Russia. 2016. № 6 (2). Р. 144—155.
22. Mikhaylova A. A., Gorochnaya V. V. Innovation diffusion in coastal agglomerations of Western Russia // The 13th International Days of Statistics and Economics : conference proceedings....
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... (2000—2018) analysis of the phase conjugacy of the innovative product share in GRP (characterizing the innovation subcycle) and the ratio of investment to GRP (characterizing the investment and production subcycle). The results obtained made it possible to typologize the Western border regions according to the level of economic security in its cyclical aspect.
1. Базуева Е. В. Социальный цикл как результат трансформации производственной структуры социально-экономической ...
Rural areas of russia’s north-west borderland: problems and development paths
This article focuses on the rural areas of Russia’s North-West borderlands, particularly, the municipal districts and towns ... ... study takes into account and assesses the heterogeneity of rural areas by producing a typology of districts built on the structure of agricultural production, using the Hall-Tideman... ... several indicators to identify the role and place of border districts in their respective regions. Three types of districts were distinguished according to the structure of agricultural...
Territorial community local spaces
The article explores the intersection of the concepts of spatial networking and territorial community. The author offers a typology of various forms of spatial networking and describes the main characteristic features of each type. It is substantiated ... ... Географический вестник. 2006. № 1. С. 4—13.
16. Boschma R. Proximity and innovation: A critical assessment // Regional Studies. 2005. № 39. P. 61—74.
17. Brusco S. Small firms and the provision of real services // Industrial districts ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
Regional brands have become a valuable intangible asset and a crucial competitive resource ... ... partnerships. An effective place branding policy is impossible without a precise understanding of the interests of stakeholder groups. It is essential to realize that each region... ... branding, and to identify them. The authors employ the method of theoretical and empirical typology of a territory’s stakeholders within a theoretical framework proposed by...
The adaptive potential and ecology of woody plants of the Irano-Turanian introduction centre in the conditions of the South Baltic (Kaliningrad region)
This article examines the history of the introduction of wood plants from the Irano-Turanian introduction center in the Kaliningrad region. A typological analysis of the introduced species is carried out. The biomorphological and ecotypical structure, as well as the seasonal changes characteristic of these plants, are identified. The authors analyze the acclimatization and perspectives of further introduction of ...
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
When knowledge is a paramount resource, the effective management of its accumulation, use, and transfer becomes the most important function, which enables ... ... commercialization of knowledge in the territorial context is primarily considered at the regional level as part of the production process, it is more appropriate to consider... ...
knowledge generation, science centre, intellectual capital, spatial bibliometrics, city typology, research network, knowledge production function