An empirical study of trust between the agents of educational space in Russia and Poland
This work focuses on trust between the agents of educational space at Ka-liningrad school No. 32 and the Gdansk Gedanensis School. The authors identify the patterns of assessing students trust in teachers at all stages of school education. The article analyses the level of ...
The forecasting of culture of trust in the agents of educational process at a university
The cases of two Kaliningrad universities are used in a forecast study of the interpersonal aspect of culture of students’ and teachers’ trust within higher professional education. The author gives a definition of the culture of trust between the agents of educational process and outlines the structure of this notion. The article presents the students’ and teachers’ forecasts of the ...
Entrepreneur’s trust in banks in terms of behavioural economics
This article considers the issues of trust in banks in terms of the rationality of clients’ behavior and behavioural economy. The author’s empirical study of 370 owners of small and microfirms located in the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship suggests that approximately 69 % of the respondents ...
Effective risk communication as a factor in managing protests attitudes in a local community
... development of a potassium salt deposit. It is concluded that egalitarians and communitarians are more likely than hierarchists and individualists to participate in protests when a serious environmental threat arises. Respondents of all cultural types tend to trust information coming from their close social network, public figures, and environmentalists whereas people of business are trusted the least.
Krishtal, M. I., Shchekoturov, A. V.
risk communication, cultural theory, local community, protest
Lessing’s Hamburg Dramaturgy in the “codes of hope” discourse of the Enlightenment
... corruption and Hobbes’s misanthropic anthropology. This German sensitivity served as the basis for Lessing’s philosophy of hope. Lessing’s “code of hope”, whose ideas developed in the “pre-critical” period of the Elightenment is based on trust in human sensibility, within which, probably unconsciously, in the conditions of newly established autonomy, he discovers the heteronomous orientation of the “compassion” and “fear” existentials underlying his theory of catharsis. In Lessing’s ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Technological Change // Administrative Sciences Quarterly. 1990. № 35. P. 607.
8. Burt R. S. Structural Holes: The Social Structure of Competition. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1992.
9. Burt R. S., Knez M. Kinds of Third-Party Effects on Trust // Rationality and Society. 1995. № 7. P. 225—292.
10. Chesbrough H. Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Boston : Harvard Business School Press, 2003.
11. Coe N. M., Yeung H. M., Dicken H. W. Globalizing’ ...
Spiritual foundations of law
... thesis about the spiritual nature of law as a methodological principle of theoretical and practical jurisprudence. The subject content of spiritual foundations of law is demonstrated through the triunity of dignity, autonomy, and mutual respect and trust. Alongside factual and legal aspects, the article addresses the moral aspect of legal relationship.
1. Большая советская энциклопедия. 2-е изд. М., 1950—1958. Т. 15. URL: http://bse2.ru/book_view.jsp?idn=030281&page=309&format=html ...
ASTP Information Security Audit Issue
... информационной безопасности органов исполнительной власти : учеб. пособие. М., 2011.
2. Астахов А. Введение в аудит информационной безопасности // GlobalTrust Solutions. 2018. URL:
(дата обращения: 29.01.2018).
3. Большев А., Чербов Г., Черкасова С. Компоненты DTM: тайные ключи к королевству АСУ ТП ...
Kant and the contemporary theory of international relations
... Тимофеев И. Н. Дилемма безопасности: риск вооруженного конфликта между великими державами // Полис. 2009. № 4.
7. Booth K., Wheeler N. The Security Dilemma: Fear, Cooperation and Trust in World Politics. N. Y., 2008.
8. Czempiel E.-O. Friedensstrategien. Eine systematische Darstellung aussenpolitischer Theorien von Machiavelli bis Madariaga. Opladen ; Wiesbaden, 1998.
9. Eberl O. Demokratie und Frieden. Kants Friedensschrift ...
Environmental awareness of urban and rural residents
... potassium-magnesium production facility in the village of Nivenskoye. The study revealed a number of characteristic features typical of the environmental consciousness of the two territorial communities. The analysis showed that villagers are more trustful of all sources of information related to environmental issues. They are more willing to spend money on environmental protection. Villagers are more inclined to blame business for environmental problems, while Kaliningraders tend to ...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... conditions it may be difficult for the European Union to reach a unanimous agreement to repeal or prolong the sanctions. This article is inspired by the discussions that took place during the international conference “Russia and the EU: the Question of Trust” held in Luxembourg on November, 28—29 (2014).
1. Sargsyan, А. М. 2014, Evropejskie sankcii: ot nacional'nyh do kollektivnyh [European sanctions: from national to collective], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 3.
2. Guidelines on ...
Countries of the Baltic Region in the Global Culinary Space
... 2004, The Culinary Reality of Roman Upper-Class Convivia: Integrating Texts and Images, Comparative Studies in Society and History, Vol. 46, no. 3, p. 428—450.
13. Finstad, T. 2013, Familiarizing Food: Frozen Food Chains, Technology, and Consumer Trust, Norway 1940—1970, Food and Foodways: Explorations in the History and Culture of Human Nourishment, Vol. 21, no. 1, p. 22—45.
14. Fukutomi, S. 2014, Bottom-up Food: Making Rāmen a Gourmet Food in Tokyo, Food and Foodways: Explorations in the ...
Parliament and law-making: modern understanding of the role of parliamentary procedures and laws in transforming society
... parliamentarism, the confrontation between parliament and government in some countries and in others - the widespread "legitimization" of government policy in the sphere of legal norms. The author has identified the reasons for a decrease in trust to parliaments, which no longer play a decisive role in the division of power, being forced aside by the executive authorities. Today the regulatory function of parliament is narrowed to the elaboration of legislation regulating, widely speaking,...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... printsipy geografii [Scientific principles of geography], Part 1, Moscow, p. 79—86. (in Russ.)
13. Vazhenin, S. G., Vazhenina, I. S. 2016, Konkurentsiya, sotrudnichestvo i doverie territorii v ekonomicheskom prostranstve [Competition, cooperation and trust of territories in the economic space], Ekaterinburg, 69 p. (in Russ.)
14. Vazhenina, I. S. 2013, Imidzh, reputatsiya i brend territorii [Image, reputation and brand territory], Ekaterinburg, 378 p. (in Russ.)
15. Vladimirsky, I. 2016, All car factories ...
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
... Communities, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
14. Adriatic-Baltic-Black sea initiative. A triangle of stronger partnership, 2015, Newsletter of the Office of the President of the Republic of Croatia, no. 2.
15. Andersson, J. 2015, Defence: solidarity, trust and threat perception, European Union Institute for Security Studies, July 2015. Available at:
16. Bekić, J., Funduk, M., 2016, The Adriatic-Baltic-Black ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... Russian Federation in the field of international scientific and technological cooperation: conceptual — strategic base], Politika i obshhestvo [Politics and Society], no. 9, p. 4—22.
32. Bradach, J. L., Eccles, R. G. 1989, Price, authority and trust: From ideal types to plural forms, Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. 15, p. 97—118.
33. Ford, D., Gadde, L.-E., Hakansson, H., Snehota, F. 2003, Managing Business Relationships: A Network Perspective, 2nd ed., Chichester, Wiley & Sons.
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
... Novosti, available at: http://ria.ru/interview/20140812/1019699889.html#ixzz3Bzi2hKdY (accessed 31.08.2014).
20. Potemkina, О. Yu. 2012, Problema doverija Rossii i ES v ramkah obshhego prostranstva svobody, bezopasnosti i pravosudija [The problem of trust Russia and the EU in the framework of the common space of freedom, security and justice]. In: Kaveshnikov, N. Yu., Kondratyeva, N. B. Evropejskij Sojuz v XXI veke: vremja ispytanij [The European Union in the XXI century: the test], Moscow, Ves' ...
The moving boundaries of news translation
Bouko, C., et al., (in press) Being a Journalist in a Multilingual Country: Representations of Dutch among Belgian French-Speaking Journalists. Multilingua: Journal of Cross-Cultural and Interlanguage Communication.
Cadwell, P., 2015. Translation and Trust: A Case Study of How Translation Was Experienced by Foreign Nationals Resident in Japan for the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake. Ph. D. School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University.
Caimotto, M.C., (in press) Transediting ...