Scenarios of increasing the economic efficiency of the Kaliningrad regional transport system
... added, where the contribution of transport is much smaller than one might expect given the significant role the industry plays in the economy of the region. In this study, we examine major ways of increasing the economic efficiency of the regional transport system from the value added perspective. We posit that the structure of cargo handled and the redistribution of value added in favour of regional actors have the dominant influence on economic efficiency. Using our own simulation model and the earlier ...
Formation of transport complex in the Kaliningrad region
развития транспортного комплекса Северо-Западного федерального округа.
Т. 1. СПб., 2008.
Gumenjuk I. S.
transport complex, automobile transport, air transport,railway-sea transport system, pipeline, inland water transport.
The Kaliningrad Region as a Potential Coastal Transport Cluster
... Глубоководный порт будет построен в Калининградской области //РИА Новости. URL: http://ria.ru/economy/20130524/939174598.html (дата обращения: 26.06.2014).
Gumenyuk I., Orlov S.
transport system, transport cluster, Kaliningrad region, coastal region
The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region
In this paper we focus on the structure and territorial borders of the Baltic Sea region, and examine the key structural elements of the transnational territorial transport system. In this respect, we clarify some terms used in transport geography. For the first time the transport system gets territorially localized, which allows for a broad range of new studies of transnational transportation in the Baltic Sea area. We ...
Maritime transport as a system-building element of the Baltic transnational transport region
... Baltic Sea region/ A publication from the centre for maritime studies university of Turku. Turku,2008.
13. Baltic ports volumes in 2009// Baltic Transport Journal. 2010. № 4. P. 28—33.
international transport region, Baltic region, transport system, maritime transport.
A transport cluster as a variant of transport complex development
The territory of the Kaliningrad regions offers a solid basis for the development of a strong transport cluster with a potential to integrate into the transport system o the Baltic region and ensure cargo and passenger transit between world economic centres – the Pacific Rim and the European Union. The article offers a characteristic of main means of transport forming the transport structure
of the region ...
Development of electric road transport: simulation modelling
Electric transport is rapidly gaining popularity across the world. It is an example of technological advancement that has multiple consequences for regional economies, both in terms of the adaptation of production, transport and energy systems and their spatial optimization. The experience of leading economic regions, including countries of the Baltic Sea region, shows that electric transport can potentially substitute traditional transport technologies. Based on an authentic model ...
Assessment of transport accessibility of rural territories of the Kaliningrad region using methods of sociological research
... functioning public transport network. Using sociological tools, the authors analyze the degree of satisfaction of the rural population from the eastern municipalities of the Kaliningrad region with a current public transport network and the quality of transport services provided. The findings led to the conclusion that the existing passenger management system satisfies most of the respondents. At the same time, according to the responses, the network asks for both infrastructural and systematic development, especially in the most ‘challenged’ municipalities of the Kaliningrad region. The Slavsky ...
The relationship between transport accessibility and quality of life in rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... Christaller. How I discovered the Theory of Central Places: A Report about the Origin of Central Places // Man Space and Environment / ed. by P. W. English, R. C. Mayfield. Oxford, 1972. S. 601—610.
Yustratova V. O.
transport, transport accessibility, transport system, rural locality, quality of life, social mobility
On the concept of international transport region
... № 4. С. 130—139.
9. Федоров Г. М., Зверев Ю. М., Корнеевец В. С. Российский эксклав на Балтике. Калининград, 1997.
Melnik D. A.
international transport region, Baltic region, transport system.
The influence of the transport factor on the investment competitiveness of coastal regions in the European part of Russia.
... development and investment attractiveness of these regions is the implementation of large trasnsport infrastructure projects. The article analyzes how the implementation of projects under the Federal Target Program “Development of the Transport System of Russia (2010—2021)” contributed to an increase in the economic efficiency of the transport industry in the region and, as a consequence, to an increase in the level of investment attractiveness. Using the classical economic and geographical ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... [Economy of the science], no. 5, p. 28—30.
23. Tsvetkov, V. A., Zoidov, K. H., Medkov, А. А. 2012, Problemy integracii i innovacionnogo razvitija transportnyh sistem Rossii i stran Baltii [Problems of integration
and innovative development of transport systems of Russia and the Baltic countries], Moscow, 175 p.
24. Chimshir, V. I., Chimshir А. V. 2014, Osnovnye aspekty formirovanija organizacionno-jekonomicheskogo mehanizma obespechenija konkurentosposobnosti
morskogo porta [The main aspects of formation ...
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
... методы моделирования сложных систем. М., 1978.
8. Ortúzar J. D., Willumsen L. G. Modelling transport. JohnWilley & Sons, 2011.
9. Разжевайкин В. Н. Анализ моделей динамики популяций.... ... курсы НОЦ. 2006. Вып. 4. С. 3—63.
17. Treschev D., Zubelevich O. Introduction to the perturbation theory of Hamiltonian systems. Springer, 2012.
18. Ибрагимов Н. Х. Азбука группового анализа. М., 1989.
19. Ибрагимов ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... depressed regions of the country. Vilnius.
31. Kalinauskas, R. 2008. The energy and entropy in the grounds of the humanism. Vilnius.
32. Skeivalas, J. 2008. Theory and practice of GPS networks. Vilnius.
33. Jarašūnienė, A. 2008. Intelligent transport systems. Vilnius.
34. Butkevičius, J. 2008. The effect of Lithuania's entry into the European Union on the national transport system and the transport system development. Vilnius.
35. Gaile-Sarkane, E. (et al). 2008. New European challenges for small ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... zavedenij. Geodezija i ajerofotosemka [Proceedings of the higher education institutions. Surveying and aerial photography], no. 2, p. 85—87.
20. Rosenberg, I. N. 2012, Geoinformacionnye sistemy na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Geographic information systems in rail transport], Nauki o Zemle [Geo Science], no. 4, p. 86—90.
21. Varshavina, T. P., Plisenko, O. A. 2011, Integrirovannaja GIS regiona (na primere Respubliki Adygeja) [Integrated GIS region (Republic Adygea)], Moscow, Izdatel'stvo Kamerton.
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
... development of the Kaliningrad railway network. Nature was less important. The existing Kaliningrad railway network is to a great degree the legacy of the earlier, pre-war times. Today, its primary function is to provide international cargo and passenger transportation. Two types of railway infrastructure are identified in the Kaliningrad region – modern (functioning) and relic (abandoned) ones. In the Kaliningrad region, the process of land reclamation of the railway system starts when the maintenance of railroads is discontinued, which is followed by the formation of primitive soils and emerging biocenoses enhanced by fill soils and artificial relief.
1. Batyrev, V. M. 1988, Vokzaly [Station], Moscow, 214 p.
Institutional and investment projects in the context of railway transport reform (reflections on the book)
... decision-making theory. A modern approach to the study of an institutional project and an investment project as complex systems under uncertainty conditions has been used. Their comprehensive assessment is considered in many aspects: political,... ... проектирования : учеб. пособие. М., 2008.
Shekhovtseva L. S.
institutional project, reform, railway transport, complexity, uncertainty
Mathematical model of transportation of relativistic electronic beams. Analogy to the equations of gas dynamics
Analytical comparison of hyperbolic system consists of four equations for moments of the distribution function of relativistic electron beam (REB), the modeling transportation processes in the gas environment and the equations of gas dynamics of ideal polytropic gas was carried out. The found analogy between these models allowed to specify mathematical statement of a problem for REB and to facilitate a choice ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Univ. of Technology, 20—23 September 2001, available at: http://www.utoronto.ca/onris/research_review/WorkingPapers/WorkingDOCS/Working01/Morgan01_Death.pdf (accessed 11.03.2015).
34. Rodrigue, J. P., Comtois, C., Slack, B. 2009, The Geography of transport systems, New York, Routledge, 352 p.
35. Warf, B. 2008, Time Space Compression: Historical Geographies, NY, Routledge.
36. Warf, B. 2011, Teaching Time-Space Compression, Journal of Geography in Higher Education, no. 35(2), p. 143—161.
37. Federal ...
A capillary model of moisture transport under conditions of drainage systems
Moisture transport in soils under conditions of drainage on the basis of an agreed account of the capillary and the description of moisture ... ... почвогрунтах // Труды ЛГМИ. 1962. Вып. 13. С. 46—54.
mathematical modeling, water transfer, drainage systems, capillaries, pore surface.
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
Coastal regions are territorial social systems whose socio-economic and innovative development is strongly influenced by the factor of coastalisation. The effect of movement to the sea determines the dynamics of settlement systems as well as their economic and infrastructure development. This holds for transport, logistics, information and communications, industrial, and other infrastructure. Coastal regions are so diverse that it is impossible to construct a development model that will fit all of them. One can speak only of general trends. This study ...
Integrated approach to solving routing problem
An integrated approach to solving problems of the transport type associated with the construction of transport routes is presented. We offer to determine the optimal path, based on a new technology - evolutionary modeling by the using of methods inspired by natural systems. The critical issue is a reconciliation of the concepts of biology, information technology and artificial intelligence
1. Чернышев Ю. О., Басова А. В., Полуян А. Ю. Решение задач транспортного ...
One Belt - One Road Initiative: A Window of Opportunity for Russia’s Western Border Regions
... analyse the possibility of including Russia’s Baltic regions — the infrastructural and economic island of the Kaliningrad exclave among them — into the One Belt — One Road Initiative.
Druzhinin A. G., Dong Y.
geoeconomics, China, Eurasia, transport and logistics corridors, regional development, core-periphery system, Russia’s western borderlands
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... Romanenko, A. A. 2005, Seaports, transport fleet and shipbuilding in Russia. In: Morekhozyaystvennyy kompleks Rossii [Seaports, transport fleet and shipbuilding Russia], St. Petersburg, p. 24—70. (In Russ.)
27. Treyvish, A. I. 2009, Gorod, rayon, strana ... ... (In Russ.)
35. Druzhinin, A. G., Lachininskiy, S. S., Krasnov, A. I., Sorokin, I. S. 2016, The polarization of the settlement system in the coastal zone of the Leningrad region in 1989—2015, Izvestiya vuzov. Severo-Kavkazskiy region. Estestvennye nauki,...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... Geographical Society], Vol. 112, no. 1, p. 40—45.
11. Zaleski Е. 1971, Geografija morskogo transporta [Geography of Maritime Transport], Moscow.
12. Zalogin, B. S. 1984, Jekonomicheskaja geografija Mirovogo okeana [The economic geography of the world ... ... 25—32.
17. Limanno-ust'evye kompleksy Prichernomor'ja. Geograficheskie osnovy hozjajstvennogo osvoenija [Liman and Estuarine systems of the Black Sea. Geographical bases of economic development], 1988, Leningrad.
18. Malinina, Yu. V. 2010, Osobennosti ...
To the question of creating a stationary plasma engine of increased power
The new concept of powerful electric thrusters for spacecraft are aimed at creation of power plants for transportation of satellites with a large mass support manned space programs, space transportation and missions to study outer space. As the main engine for such systems, the choice of stationary plasma thruster (SPT) high power. This article presents an overview of SPT big power and issues when they are created.
1. Морозов А. И. Исследование стационарного электромагнитного ...
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
9. Dmitriev, V. V. Boblakova, L. M. 2014, Integral'naja ocenka kachestva zhizni naselenija v regionah Rossii [Integral assessment of the quality of life in the regions of Russia], Informacionnye tehnologii i sistemy: upravlenie, jekonomika, transport, pravo [Information technology and systems: management, economics, law], Istomin, Е.P (ed.), sbornik trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Infogeo 2014» [International scientific-practical conference "Infogeo 2014"], no. 3, St. Petersburg, p. 38—44.
Problems of the development of pre-agglomeration (semiperipheral) municipalities on the example of the Gvardeysk urban district
... of a special type of territory — pre-agglomeration territories and to identify possible solutions. Based on the analysis of statistical data, documents of strategic planning of municipalities, as well as programs for the integrated development of transport infrastructure at the level of the Kaliningrad city agglomeration and the Gvardeysk urban district,the author justifies proposals on the formation of a contractual model for inter-municipal cooperation and modernization of the system of inter-municipal strategic planning through integrated sectoral and infrastructure programs.
1. Белова А. В. Роль малых и полусредних городов в решении проблем регионального развития ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... the city. Environmentally induced diseases include congenital malformations, tumors, endocrine and urogenital pathologies. The main factors having an adverse impact on health are emissions of carcinogens into the atmosphere and the negative impact of transport on the environment. The authors identify and characterize environmentally vulnerable parts of the city and developed principles of creating an automated system of health monitoring and control of environmental risks. The article offers a number of measures aimed at the reduction of environmental risks, better protection of public health and a more efficient environmental monitoring.
1. Avaliani, S. L....
Saint Petersburg as a Global Coastal City: Positioning in the Baltic Region
... Stockholm. The authors argue that, as a global coastal city, St. Petersburg forms the St. Petersburg coastal region, which can be defined as a typical "global city region". The index method shows that the position of St. Petersburg in the system of global coastal cities of the Baltic region is relatively favorable in view of its transport, logistics, and demographic potential and the advantageous geo-economic situation. St. Petersburg has certain competitive advantages in the region brought about by its demographic potential, port freight capacity, and the favorable geo-economic ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... outcomes of regional smart-growth strategies: environmental justice and public health concerns // Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. 2016. № 49. P. 280—290.
44. Walker G., Kogut B., Shan W. Social capital, structural holes and the ... ... Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial innovation system, Lithuania, Baltic States
Changes in the cultural landscape of the Kaliningrad region’s periphery in the 19th/20th centuries
... combination of cultural landscape elements. Thus, the genesis and development conditions of the region’s cultural landscape are important aspects for the identification of its components — settlement pattern, settlement hierarchy, land use type, transport system, economic ties, etc. It is well known that the key role in the formation of a cultural landscape is played by the level of socioeconomic relations, which affects the landscape type and composition. Historiography and the study of maps made it possible ...
The lithodynamic and geomorphological features of a terraced underwater slope of the Sambian peninsula (South-East Baltic)
... Dorokhov D., Ulyanova M. Submerged Holocene Wave-Cut Cliffs in the South-eastern Part of the Baltic Sea: Reinterpretation Based on Recent Bathymetrical Data. Heidelberg, 2011. P. 203—217.
10. Christiansen C., Edelvang K., Emeis K. et al. Material transport from the nearshore to the basinal environment in the southern Baltic Sea: I. Processes and mass estimates// Journal of Marine Systems. 2002. Vol. 35, № 3—4. P. 133—150.
11. Jönsson A., Danielsson A., Rahm L. Bottom type distribution based on wave friction velocity in the Baltic Sea // Continental Shelf Research. 2005. Vol. 25, 3. P. 419—435.
12. Айбулатов ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
The Baltic Sea is a unique ecological system, an integral part of the global ecological system, which is in urgent need of protection from destructive anthropogenic impact stemming from the production and consumption of nuclear energy and artificial radionuclides, agriculture, oil and oil product transportation, and sewage and solid waste treatment. The article outlines the main environmental problems of the Baltic Seas and the ways to solve them.
1. Emelyanov, E. M. 1995. Baltic Sea: geology, geochemistry, paleoceanography, pollution. P. P. ...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... coastal region: geo-economic transformation of the territory], Saint Petersburg, 191 p.
14. Bosworth, A. 1996, The world-city system by the year 2000, Journal of Developing Societies, T. 12, Vol. 1, p. 52—67.
15. Cartier, C. 1999, Cosmopolitics and ... ...
17. Verhetsel, A., Sel, S. 2009, World maritime cities: From which cities do container shipping companies make decisions? Transport Policy, T. 16, Vol. 5, September, p. 240—250.
18. Serra, P., Vera, A., Tulla, A. F., Salvati, L. 2014, Beyond urban-rural ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... nuclear power development in the eastern part of the Baltic Sea region as a factor of the formation of international relations system in the region, Baltic Region, no. 2 (16), p. 22–30. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-2-3.
17. Strany Baltii razrabatyvajut ... ... zheleznyh dorog v mire i ih perspektivy v Litve [Development of high-speed railways in the world and their prospects in Lithuania], Transport and Telecommunication, Vol. 6, no. 4, p. 34.
37. Pol'sha, Litva, Latvija, Jestonija i Finljandija podpisali deklaraciju ...
Geodemography of the Saint Petersburg Suburbs
... lengthy process of border formation has given it a peculiar character. The most vibrant and attractive areas of the suburbs are located at a distance of 14—32 km from the centre of Saint Petersburg, between the isochrones of forty- and ninety-minute transport accessibility. Lying at a distance of approximately 60 km from the city centre, the two-hour travel time band marks the border of both the commuter zone and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration. A new settlement system is emerging within the suburban area of Saint Petersburg — the most economically, demographically, and socially vibrant territory of Russia’s North-West.
Degusarova V. S., Martynov V. L., Sazonova I. E.
geodemography, suburban area, ...
About one training course introduction to specialty on mathematics
... specialty is submitted. The program consists of four sections: formal logical system and functions, numerical system and number systems, artificial intelligence and fuzzy operators, programming paradigms: procedural, logical and functional.
1. Мациевский ... ... URL:
(дата обращения: 20.11.2016).
mathematical modeling, transport flows, training program
Features of the account of thermal and electric energy network losses at the automated tariff setting in the system of regulating activity of the subjects of the energy supplying complex in the region
... to improve the efficiency of its subjects. The authors also focus on the issues of automated tariffs setting for production, transportation and transfer heat and electric power. Main attention is paid to automated registration of losses during producing ... ...
Arunyants G. G., Voronin T. A., Ayrapetov S. A.
heat supply, electric supply, tariff, tariffs regulation, automated information system, program complex, algorithm, software
A calculation of the diffusion coefficient of solids in watercourses
... Lumborg U., Windelin A. Hydrography and cohesive sediment modelling: application to the Romo Dyb tidal area // Journal of Marine Systems. 2003. Vol. 38, № 3–4. P. 287–303.
2. Белолипецкий М. В., Генова С. Н. Вычислительный ... ... университета, 2012. Т. 15, № 19. С. 10—12.
7. Chen J.-L., Hsu T.-J., Shi F. et al. Hydrodynamic and sediment transport modeling of New River Inlet (NC) under the interaction of tides and waves // Journal of Geophysical Research. 2015. ...
Numerical simulation of forming and evolution of solitons in chain of nucleotide couples
... Chemistry. 2008. № 108. P. 1970–1981.
2. Porath D., Bezryadin A., de Vries S. et al. Direct measurement of electrical transport through DNA molecules // Nature. 2000. Vol. 403. P. 635–638.
3. Коршунова А. Н., Лахно В. Д. Моделирование ... .... P. 1010–1018.
11. Greenside H. S., Helfand E. Numerical integration of stochastic differential euations-II // The Bell System Tech. J. 1981. Vol. 60. P. 1927–1940.
12. Фиалко Н. С. Смешанный алгоритм расчета динамики ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... andpractice], no. 24, p. 29—39. (in Russ.)
16. Zelinskaya, E. Z. 2013, Regional cross-border clusters as forms of modern management systems in the real sector of the economy, Pskovskii regionologicheskii zhurnal [Pskov Regionological Journal], № 16, p. 12—18.... ... V. 2012, Regional sea economic clusters as a basis for socioeconomic development of coastal areas, Transportnoe delo Rossii [Transport business in Russia], no. 6 (2), p. 40—42. (in Russ.)
22. Walerud, C., Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of ...
Results of simulating of instabilities of the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere
... investigated. A trigger mechanism of generation bubbles in F-layer by clouds in E-layer is studied. Influences of a conductivity of the E-layer on dynamics of bubbles are considered. It is shown that in the bubbles the molecular ions NO+ effectively transported to the higher altitude. The possibility of the formation of isolated bubbles at the altitude above the maximum of F-layer is founded. Parameters of thermal mode of three-dimensional bubbles are presented. The morphology of a multi-bubble system are researched.
Гершман Б. Н., Казимировский Э. С., Кокоуров В. Д., Чернобровкина Н. А.
-рассеяния в ионосфере. М., 1984.
Strategic perspectives for the territorial development of the Baltic Sea Region
Калининград: Изд-во РГУ им. И. Канта, 2008.
Dubois A., Schürmann C.
Transport and accessibility in the Baltic Sea Region — structures and perspectives // Spatial Planning and development in ... ... Russia and Belarus // Ibid. P. 569—586.
Cieślak A., Jakubowska P.
et al. Compendium on Maritime Spatial Planning systems in the Baltic Sea Region countries. Warsaw, Gdansk, 2009.
Doctrine of the Russian Federation to the year ...
Institutional approach to assessing the transition to a circular economy: the case of the Kaliningrad region
... in the Kaliningrad region makes it an ideal region for the introduction of such a scheme. When calculating the unsorted waste transport fee, a multiplier can be used to reduce the payment for waste-separating households. This can serve as an additional ... ..., Hmel’chenko, E. G., Pribylov, P. A. 2019, Analysis of the development of the legislative base for the reformation of the system of handling urban municipal waste in Russia, Munitsipal’naya akademiya [Municipal Academy], no.1, p. 9—19 (in Rus.)....
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... Kupriyanovskaya, Yi. V., Kupriyanosvskiy, V. P., Klimov, A. A., Namiot, D. E., Dolbnev, A. V., Siniagov, S. A., Lipuntsov, Yu. P., Arsenyan, A. G., Yevtushenko, S. N., Larin, O. N. 2018, Smart container, smart port, BIM, IoT and blockchain in the digital system of internation trade, International Journal of Open Information Technologies, no. 6(3), p. 49—94 (In Russ.).
47. de la Peña Zarzuelo, I. 2021, Cybersecurity in ports and maritime industry: Reasons for raising awareness on this issue, Transport Policy, no. 100, p. 1—4. doi: 10.1016/j. tranpol.2020.10.001.
48. de la Peña Zarzuelo, I., Soeane, M. J. F., Bermúdez, B. L. 2020, Industry 4.0 in the port and maritime industry: A literature review, Journal of Industrial Information Integration,...
Negative externalities and sustainability of energy sector
Baarsma, B.; Lambooy, E. (2005). Valuation of externalities through neo-classical methods by including institutional variables. / Transportation research.
Part D 10. P. 459-475.
Beer P., Friend F. (2005). Environmental accounting: A management ... ... Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
Holling, C. S. (1973). Resilience and stability of ecological systems. // Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics.
No 4. P. 1-23.
Hurwicz, L. (1999). Revisiting Externalities....
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... international financial law (IFL) and the EU law has become particularly vital in this integrational entity where a special legal system was created. It has been developing until now and carries the features of the both international and municipal law. Global ... ... Court of 31 March 1971. Commission of the European Communities v Council of the European Communities. European Agreement on Road Transport. Case 22—70 («AETR»).
7. Право Европейского союза : в 2 т. М., 2016. Т. 1: Общая ...
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... Kosarev, A. V. 2011, Territorial'nye rekreacionnye sistemy v rossijskom zakonodatel'stve: analiz i ocenka [Territorial recreation systems in the Russian legislation: analysis and evaluation]. In: Kaledin, N. V., Chistobaev, A. I. (eds.),
Geograficheskoe ... ... Soviet Geography, Vol. XXXI, March, 1990, p. 151—159.
16. Proceedings of the II Pan-European Conference of Ministers of Transport. Crete in March 1994, Paris, 1974.
17. Schuller, N. (ed.), 2009, Urban reports — Urban strategies and visions in ...
Competition and cooperation problems in the energy sector of the Baltic region
. 2009. 3 сент.
. Energy Transportation in the Baltic Sea. P. 7 // MERIKOTKA (Kotka Maritime Reseach Centre). URL
Baltic Region, Russia, EU, energy sector, competition, cooperation, oil and oil product export, Baltic Pipeline System, Baltic Pipeline System 2, Nord Stream, Ignalina NPP, Baltic NPP