Transnational tourist destination management: a case study of the Baltic sea region
The issue of tourist destination management has been widely reflected in scientific literature. However, transnational destinations, i.e. those that are located on the territory of several countries, have not been given enough attention. The development of transnational destinations ...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... importance of tourism impacts for different local resident groups: A case study of a Swedish seaside destination, Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, vol. 6, no. 1, p. 46—55. doi: 10.1016/j.jdmm.2016.02.002.
13. Hultman, J., Michael, H. C. 2012, Tourism place-making: ... ....1016/j.annals.2011.07.001.
14. Van, E. N., Reijnders, S. 2016, Chasing sleuths and unravelling the metropolis: Analyzing the tourist experience of Sherlock Holmes’ London, Philip Marlowe’s Los Angeles and Lisbeth Salander’s Stockholm, Annals of ...
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
... the current and historical state borders and border facilities. Successful international experience of creating and developing tourist attractions and destinations using the unique geographical position of sites and territories may help to unlock the potential of Russia’s north-western ... ... transformation of the socioeconomic space of the Russian state at the turn of XX—XXI centuries, Economika i upravlenie [Economics and Management], no. 6 (92), p. 24―29. (in Russ.)
22. Stupina, O. G. 2010, Tourism and Border, Pskovskiy regionologicheskiy zhurnal ...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... the world of scientific discovery], no. 37, p. 3191—3211 (in Russ.).
27. Björk, P., Virtanen, H. 2005,What Tourism Project Managers Need to Know about Co-operation Facilitators, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, vol. 5, no. 3, p. 212-230.... ...., no. 2, p. 94-111. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2019-2-6.
30. Stepanova, S. V. 2019, The Northern Ladoga region as a prospective tourist destination in the Russian-Finnish borderland: Historical, cultural, ecological and economic aspects, Geographia Polonica, vol....
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... Salvia, A., Wall, T. (eds) Decent Work and Economic Growth. Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, Springer, Cham. doi:
16. Studzieniecki, T., Jakubowski, A., Meyer, B. 2020, Transnational tourist destination management: a case study of the Baltic Sea Region. Balt. Reg., vol. 12, no. 3, p. 127—146. doi: 10.5922/2078-8555-2020-3-8.
17. Gorina, G., Barabanova, V. 2019, Marketing aspects of developing tourism services market in Ukraine & the Baltic countries,...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
...., Perez-Tapia, G. 2020, Can a destination really change its image? The roles of information sources, motivations, and visits, Tourism Management Perspectives, no. 34, p. 1—16. doi: 10.1016/j. tmp.2020.100662.
8. Afshardoost, M., Eshaghi, M. 2020, Destination image and tourist behavioral intentions: a meta-analysis, Tourism Management, no. 81, p. 1—10. doi: 10.1016/j. tourman.2020.104154.
9. Nadeau, J., Olafsen, A. 2015, Country image evaluations and migration intentions, Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, no. 11, p. 293—308. doi:10.1057/pb.2015.8.
10. Gorshkov, M....
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... innovative tools: for instance, interactive network museums in developing innovative tourist attraction objects, e-marketing in introducing innovations in tourist product... ... the transition fr om a certain economic agent, the industry as a whole, or a tourist destination to a fundamentally new level in terms of tourist product presentation and... ..., Teixeira, A. A. C. 2011, The innovative behaviour of tourism firms, Economics and Management Research Projects: An International Journal, Vol. 1, no. 1, p. 25—35, available...
Tourism in Border Regions: Theoretical Aspects of a Geographical Study
... Planning Systems Between Convergence and Incongruity: Implications for Cross-Border Cooperation from the German-Polish Perspective, European Planning Studies, Vol. 21, no. 4, p. 615—630.
30. Vodeb, K. 2010, Cross — border Regions as potential tourist destination along the Slovene Croatian frontier, Tourism and Hospitality Management, Vol. 16, no. 2, p. 219—228.
Katrovsky A. P. Kovalev Yu. P., Mazhar L. Yu., Shcherbakova S. A.
tourism, border regions, transboundary tourism and recreation systems, attractiveness of state borders
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
14. Podvedenie itogov turisticheskogo sezona 2016 [Summing up the results of the tourist season 2016], 2017, Report of the Committee for Tourism Development of St. Petersburg... ...?»: the relationship between quality of life and place attachment, Journal of Place Management and Development, Vol. 6, no. 2, p. 102—119. DOI:
https://doi.org/10.1108/jpmd-06-2012-0017... .... Balakrishnan, M. S. 2008, Dubai — A star in the east: A case study in strategic destination branding, Journal of Place Management and Development, Vol. 1, p. 62—91...
Clustering and branding in the Baltic tourist destination
... world today has a special and very important role. It has often been noted that it influences the overall economic growth as well as social, cultural, educational well-being of each particular country. In this regard the new approaches in the tourism management become significant. Particular attention is paid to the promotion of cross-border tourism clusters that encourage mutual integration of the neighboring countries. Territory branding in this regard gains new perspectives for implementation.
The branding of design hotels and hostels: the role of verbal communication
... algorithms that help to draw the attention of travellers. This study uses original English texts published on the websites of tourist destinations.
1. Анхолт С. Брендинг: дорога к мировому рынку. М., 2004.
2. Анхолт ... ... его символы / под ред. С. Н. Сиренко. М., 1997.
10. Anholt S. Competitive Identity: The New Brand Management for Nations, Cities and Regions. 1st ed. Palgrave Macmillan, 2007.
11. Anholt S. Places: Identity, Image and Reputation....