Construction works impact on the vegetation in the сoastal zone of the Pregolya river in Kaliningrad
... физика). М., 2001. Вып. 7. С. 80—88.
10. AlgaeBase : [сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 15.01.2019).
11. Ezhova E. E., Lange E. K., Gerb M. A. et al. The Structure and Composition of Biological Communities in the Pregolya River (Vistula Lagoon, the Baltic Sea) // V. A. Gritsenko et al. (eds.). Terrestrial and Inland Water Environment of the Kaliningrad Region: The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry. 2018. Vol. 65. P. 317—372. doi: 10.1007/698_2017_107.
12. WoRMS (World ...
Nutrient Fluxes from the Pregolya Catchment Area into the Vistula Lagoon
The Vistula Lagoon of the Baltic Sea is one the most productive water bodies in Europe. The Pregolya River comprises the main part of the Vistula Lagoon's catchment area where the biggest cities and towns of the Kaliningrad Region are situated. The aim of the research is to estimate the nutrient (nitrogen and phosphorus) flux from the Pregolya River's ...
Modelling long-term dynamics of humus content in the mixed forests soils in the Pregel River Basin
The long-term dynamics of humus in the mixed forests soils of in the Pregolya River Basin was modeled and analyzed for 1960—2015. Evapotranspiration values were calculated and a dynamics analysis of this parameter for period 1960—2015 was carried out. The impact of changes in meteorological factors on dynamics of forest phytomass ...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... heavy metals in the territory of the Baltic region, Vestnik Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, no. 1, p. 99—106. (In Russ.)
10. Krasnov, E. V., Lyubimova, О. Е. 2013, Geosystem approach to assessment of risk of storm floods in the mouth of the Pregolya River, the Kaliningrad region, Regional'naya `ekologiya, no. 1—2 (34), p.15—22. (In Russ.)
11. Kshevetsky, S. P., Tiranvenkatasami, K. 2013, Numerical modeling of capsizing of a wave of a tsunami on the coast with a big inclination of a bottom, Vestnik ...
The prognostic characteristics of storm floods in the mouth of the River Pregolya (in the Kaliningrad region)
... analysis of a series of maximum values of annual levels in 1950-2009 and historical maximums of storm onsets in Kaliningrad. The authors calculated the linear trend equation and identified the duration of onset cycles. The article offers a forecast for ... ... П. Балтика — маленькое море, большие проблемы. Л., 1982.
Moskalets V., Lyubimova O.
river mouth, level, storm onset, flood probability.
The variations in the water level of the Pregel River in Kaliningrad (1996-2008)
The critical water levels, rises and falls of the Pregolya River are determined on the basis of daily observations performed at the "Vityaz" museum vessel in 1996—2008. The observed phenomena reveal maximum frequency in autumn and winter.
. Абрамов Р.
В., Гущин О.
А., Стрюк ...
An assessment of the potential impact of the construction of a deepwater seaport on the hydrological regime of the Vistula lagoon
... Vistula Lagoon. In view of the planned construction of a deepwater seaport in its waters, the author emphasizes the negative impact on its hydrological regime: rise in the levels which could lead to the flooding of the territories adjoining the mouth of the Pregolya river, increase in salinity, extinction of hydrobionts, and destruction of the ecological systems.
1. Volcinger, V. E. Pjaskovskij, R. V. 1977. Teorija melkoj vody. Leningrad.
2. Velander, P. 1964. Chislennoe predskazanie shtormovyh nagonov. Leningrad,...
Macroalgae Suggested for Inclusion in the New Edition of the Red List of the Kaliningrad region
.... Urbanyak J., Gąbka M. Polish Charophytes. An illustrated guide to identification. Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Przyrodniczego we Wrocławiu, Monograph CLXXIII. Wrocław, 2014.
29. Volodina A. A., Gerb M. A. Flora and Vegetation of the Small Rivers of the Pregolya River System in the Kaliningrad Region // V. A. Gritsenko [et al.]. Terrestial and Inland Water Environment of the Kaliningrad Region, The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry. Vol. 65. Springer International Publishing AG 2017. Berlin ; Heidelberg, 2017....