The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... different phenomena and processes. This article examines the use of the “network” concept in socioeconomic geography through identifying the place of this concept in the system of traditional concepts of this branch of geography: spatial system, territorial production complex, and cluster. The interaction between networks on a certain territory at a certain stage of its development comprises the framework of a region as a complex socioeconomic territorial system. The author examines economic networks as organic systems ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
This article considers major trends in the spatial and sectoral structure of national production and analyses the patterns of transformation of industrial systems into integrated industrial complexes, which show higher efficiency in transit condiétions. The author presents a new approach to studying the structural ... ... devising and implementing a more structured industrial policy in Russia is developed
1. Alekseev, A. I., Mironenko, N. S. 2000, Territorial'naja organizacija i integracija v mirovoe hozjajstvo Rossii na rubezhe vekov [Territorial organization and the integration ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Izd-vo MGTU im. N. Je. Baumana, p. 191―208.
10. Pilipenko, I. V. 2004, Principial'nye razlichija v koncepcii promyshlennyh klasterov i territorial'no-proizvodstvennyh kompleksov [The principal differences in the concept of industrial clusters and territorial production complexes], Vestnik Moskovskogo Universiteta. Ser. 5, Geografija [Moscow University Geography Bulletin], no. 5, p. 3―9.
11. Porter, M. 2006, Konkurentnye preimuwestva stran [The competitive advantages of countries]. In: Vehi jekonomicheskoj mysli, T....
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... Proceedings of the conference, Kaliningrad, p. 228-230.
20. Fedorov, G. M. 2014, Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 58—67. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-5.
21. Khaustov,... ... slozhnykh proizvodstvennykh system [Models accounting for uncertainty in the construction of summary performance indicators of complex production systems], Nauchnyye doklady [Scientific reports number], no.28 (R), St. Petersburg, 37 p.
23. Shaplygi, T. V. 2010,...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Regional Science. 2001. № 24(1). P. 21—40.
47. Czamanski S., Czamanski D. Industrial complexes: Their typology, structure and relation to Regional development // Papers... ... district to the innovative millieu: conctribution to an analysis of territorialised productive organisations // Geographische Zeitschrift. 1998. № 86(1). P. 1—15.
(дата обращения: 15.11.2016).
71. Storper M. The Regional World: Territorial Development in a Global Economy. N. Y. ; L., 1997.
72. Storper M., Salais...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
... progress towards the SDGs in the BSR. Increasing the competitiveness of the BSR coastal territories requires investment in digital solutions in the blue economy sectors and... ... other industries by reducing costs, creating new jobs, and improving the quality of products and services.
1. Simonyan, R. H. 2019, Russia-European union and Russian-Chinese... ... Miroliubova, T. V., Myslyakova, Yu. G., Shamova, E. A. 2018, Methodical Approach to the Complex Assessment of the Sustainable Region Development in the Condition of Greening...
The Coastal Regions of Europe: Economic Development at the Turn of the 20th Century
... prirodnoj sredy v okeane i regional'noe razvitie primorskih rajonov[Port and industrial complexes in the problem of relations between society and the natural environment in... ... Russian Federation until 2030"], 2010, GARANT, available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/2073572/ (accessed 12.03.2013).
26. Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva... ...
coastal regions, Europe, EU, socioeconomic development, maritime industry, territorial structure of economy, gross regional product, population
The Kaliningrad Region as a Potential Coastal Transport Cluster
.... This form of spatial organisation is better adapted (in comparison to a transport complex) to the ever-changing conditions of a competitive market. It suggests that all... ... competitiveness of transport cluster as a whole. The Kaliningrad region is one of the territories where the formation of an efficient international transport cluster is possible... ... Kaliningrad region. The practical significance of the article lies in justifying the production of practical recommendations for developing the region’s transport potential...
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... (threshold value of 50 %). Further analysis was based on the indices of geodemographic situation, investment potential, and production development. Rural municipalities were ranked according to these indices. The study showed that the best performing ... ... lesopromyshlennom kompleksah i poljarizacija prostranstva Rossii [Concentration of production in the agricultural and timber industry complexes
and polarization Russian space], Vestnik ARGO, no. 1, available at: www.vestnik—argo. sfedu.ru (accessed 09.12.2013)....
Potential of Russian-Indian scientific cooperation (the case of western border regions of Russia)
... co-production of knowledge by Russian and Indian scholars. The main constraints to the implementation of the existing potential of Russian-Indian scientific cooperation are the language barrier, the priority of state support for certain areas of knowledge, territorial remoteness and the related complexity in building social ties, the difference in the systems for assessing the effectiveness of scientific productivity.
1. Акарашов И. С. Международные проекты в области космоса и атомной энергетики: российско-индийское сотрудничество // Вестник Российского ...
Region as a Territorial System
... einer allgemeinen Systemlehre //
L. von Bertalanffy.
General System Theory — A Critical Review // General Systems.
region, system approach, cluster, territorial production complex, hierarchy of regions.
On the economic security of Russia’s Kaliningrad exclave
An exclave position makes the economic security problems of the Kaliningrad region more complex as compared with other Russian territories. Deteriorating relations between Russia and the West compound the situation. This has been especially so since 2014 ... ... ways to improve the economic security of the region are considered as well. Official statistics on the dynamics of industrial production and GRP and 28 other socio-economic indicators are used to assess the level of economic security. The region performs ...
Marine Spatial Planning: Theoretical Aspects
In this article, I consider marine spatial planning (MSP) as a complex of analyses, calculations, and evaluations aimed to prove feasibility of economic activities and contribute to their development ... ... object is an integrated segment of coastal/marine area. Consisting of a marine part and a coastal area, such segments are a product of zoning. In this article, I explore the key MSP stages — from identifying the panning object to evaluating the natural ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... adoption of legal acts at regional and municipal levels, for example, the law «On the production policy of the Kaliningrad region».
1. Beketov, N. V. 2002, Nauchno-innovacionnye... ... [Passport of the socio-economic status of cities of Russia for 2010], 2011, Kaliningrad, Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj... ... forecasting the development of agriculture], APK: jekonomika, upravlenie [Agro-industrial complex: economics, management], no. 2, p. 8—12.
13. Skripov, V. «Silikonovaja dolina»...