Development of Parallel Algorithms for Solving Systems of Linear Algebraic Equations
For solving systems of linear equations with dense system matrix there is presenting a parallel algorithm of SOR-method. There is showing OpenMP-programm for the parallel algorithm. There are giving the results of numerical experiments.
1. Гергель В. П. Высокопроизводительные ...
An efficiency of multi-grid method with semi-coarse as smoothing iteration
... // Вестник Балтийского федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2012. Вып. 10. С. 102—109.
multi-grid method, semi-coarse grids, systems of linear equation, smoothing iterations.system of linear equations, block-tridiagonal matrix, method of cyclic reduction.
Optimal parameters for consequences of tangential and two-frequency decompositions
A preconditioner for large systems of linear equations based on an incomplete block-decomposition for a block-tridiagonal matrices is considered. This method generalizes methods are developed by Buzdin and Wittum [1; 2]. A method of choosing quasioptimal parameters for consequences of tangential ...
One Variant of Semi-Coarsening Multigrid Method
Multi-grid method and applications.
Шайдуров В. В.
Многосеточные методы конечных элементов М., 1989.
Buzdin A. A., Dedukh S. S.
system of linear equations, multigrid method, coarse grid correction, Schur complement.
Tangential decomposition and its generalization
... Математическое моделирование. 2006. Т. 1, № 4. С. 89—99.
6. Stoer J., Bulirsch R. Introduction to numerical analysis. N. Y., 1992.
7. Baker G. A. P. Graves-Morris Pad'e Approximants. L., 1981
Buzdin A., Vasilyeva E.
large system of linear equations, block decomposition, block-tridiagonal matrix, frequency-filtering method
A method of an algorithm creation of cyclic reduction for solving of the system of equations with block-tridiagonal matrix
... решения сеточных уравнений. М., 1978.
4. Bank R. E., Rose D. J. Marching Algorithms For Elliptic Boundary Value Problems. The Constant Coefficient Case // SIAM J. Number. Anal. 1977. Vol. 14, № 5.
Sinyukhin A., Buzdin A
system of linear equations, block-tridiagonal matrix, method of cyclic reduction.
A variant of multi-grid method with semi-coarse
For solving systems of linear equations with block tridiagonal matrices there is presenting a variant of multi-grid method with semi-coarse. There are giving the results of numerical experiments, that show high efficiency of presented method.
Formal Languages and Automata V: Conway Semiring-Semimodule Pairs and Finite Automata
... pair is a pair consisting of a
Conway semiring and a semimodule that satises the sum-omega equation and the product-omega equation. We dene these Conway
semiring-semimodule pairs and state some of their important properties. Then we introduce nite automata over quemirings and prove a Kleene Theorem. Furthermore, we introduce linear systems over quemirings as a generalization of regular grammars with nite and innite derivations, and connect certain solutions ...
Algebra method of the construction of the Maxwell equations in a 2D inhomogeneous dielectric
We study discrete isospectral symmetries for the linear problem in spatial dimensions two, by developing a Darboux ... ... integrable potentials (dielectric permitivity) for the Maxwell equations in a 2D inhomogeneous medium.
1. Yurova A. A., Yurov ... ... for classical acoustic spectral problem // Interntional Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences. 2003. № 49. P. 3123—3142.... ... infinitesimal. P., 1915. Vol. 2.
5. Crum M. M. Associated Sturm-Liouville systems // Quart. J. Math. 1955. Ser. 2, vol. 6. P. 121—127. ...
One Multiprocessor Realization of an Iteration Algorithm for System with Different Memory
-итераций в задачах моделирования ионосферной плазмы // Матем. моделирование. 2009. Т. 21. №
1. С. 33—45.
Ishanov S. A., Klevtsur S. V., Latyshev K. S., Pylov D. I.
system of linear equations, difference scheme, α—β-iteration, fivedots scheme, multiprocessors system.
New classes of exact solutions and consistent models of cosmological evolution
A method for construction of exact cosmological solutions of Einstein equations is developed. The method is based on representation of these equations as a second-order linear differential equation. Particularly, the method allows to construct a more general solution, parametrized by two constants,... ... V. B., Salle M. A. Darboux Transformation and Solitons. Berlin ; Heidelberg. 1991.
23. Crum M. M. Associated Sturm-Liouville Systems // Quart. J. Math. 1955. Vol. 6, iss. 2. P. 121—127.
24. Новиков И. Д., Фролов В. П. Черные дыры ...
An interpolation of a supervision system by RTD method
One of the problems of interpretation of seismic data is that they are often measured on an irregular grid with large distances between ... ... среде // Там же. 2014. Вып. 10. С. 115—119.
6. Collino F., Tsogka C. Application of PML absorbing layer model to the linear elastodynamic problem in anisotropic heterogeneous media // Geophysics. 2001. № 66(1). P. 294–307.
Danilin A., Erokhin G., Pestov L.
wave equation datuming, numerical modeling, RTD.
Measurement of liver volume using imaging techniques of various modalities
Evaluation of liver volume is of great importance in the management of certain liver diseases and systemic disorders involving the liver. With the development of innovative technologies for the partial liver resection and transplantation ... ... 30. P. 296—306.
17. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Thoirs K. A. The development of a practical and uncomplicated predictive equation to determine liver volume from simple linear ultrasound measurements of the liver // Radiography. 2016. № 22. Р. 125—130.
18. Childs J. T., Esterman A. J., Thoirs ...