Numerical solving the linearized inverse boundary value problem for the dynamical Lame system
An algorithm of numerical solving the inverse boundary value problem for the dynamical Lame system on the base of linearized presentations of kinetic and potential energies is proposed. Results of numerical testing in 3D are presented.
1. Belishev M. I. Boundary control in reconstruction of manifolds and metrics (the BC-method) // Inverse ...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... // European Economic Review. 1999. № 43 (2). P. 281—302. doi: 10.1016/S0014-2921(98)00031-2.
32. Menzel M. Interrelating dynamic proximities by bridging, reducing and producing distances // Regional Studies. 2015. № 49 (11). P. 1892—1907. doi: ... ....1080/ 00343404.2013.848978.
33. Morgan K. The exaggerated death of geography: Learning, proximity and territorial innovation systems // Journal of Economic Geography. 2004. № 4 (1). P. 3—21. doi: 10.1093/jeg/4.1.3.
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking ...
SIA model of the dynamics of AIDS-spreading and patients with AIDS in Kaliningrad region
A determinate population model of AIDS-spreading that accounts of sex and age is proposed and the dynamics of AIDS-spreading in Kaliningrad region based on this model is considered.
1. Haefner J. W. Modeling Biological System. Principles and Applications. Springer, 2005.
2. Братусь А. С., Новожилов А. С., Платонов А. П. Динамические системы и модели в биологии. М., 2010.
Protasevich M., Melnitchenko ...
Dynamics of a cargo lift system
... переменной длины // Электронный журнал «Труды МАИ». 2011. Вып. 46. URL:
(дата обращения: 20.05.2017).
Velikanov N., Koryagin S., Naumov V., Ahmedov I.
dynamics, mechanical system, cargo lifting
Creations of a hardware-software complex providing dynamic balance and movement robotic system AR-600
... симпозиума. Калининград, 2012.
2. Белецкий В. В. Двуногая ходьба: модельные задачи динамики и управления. М., 1984.
Lozhkin P., Tolstel’ O.
microcontroller, robotic system, robot, Kalman’s filter, biped circulation, dynamic stabilization, balance, center of gravity, sensor of acceleration, AR-600.
The method of zero-moment point for the problem of dynamic stabilization AR-600. Moving AR-600 at the site
... Балтийского федерального университета им. И. Канта. 2013. Вып. 4. С. 110—117.
2. Dekker M. H. P. Zero-moment point method for stable biped walking. Eindhoven, July 2009, DCT no.: 2009.072.
robotic system, biped circulation, dynamic stabilization, balance, center of gravity, sensor of acceleration, AR-600, encoder, zero-moment point, ZMP, Cart-table model, Robot Operating System, ROS
Mathematical model of transportation of relativistic electronic beams. Analogy to the equations of gas dynamics
... А. А., Попов Ю. П. Разностные методы решения задач газовой динамики. М., 1980.
Kvitko G., Kuzin E., Shott D.
relativistic electron beam, distribution function, moment’s equations, hyperbolic system, initial and boundary conditions, gas dynamics, gas stream.
The strongholds of Russian coastal borderlands: economic dynamics amid geopolitical turbulence
In the 21st century, the World Ocean is becoming a key factor in global socio-economic dynamics and a geoeconomic and geopolitical priority of many countries. The Russian Federation, whose economy, infrastructure, and settlement system have been gravitating towards the sea since the late 1990s, is no exception. This article aims to identify and provide a conceptual framework for the phenomenon of Russia’s coastal borderlands and their constituent ‘strongholds’. It also ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... identifies the dynamics of the key network parameters: distance, density, transitivity, and compactness. The author analyses the dynamics of representation in the structure of political territorial diaspora elites, business community members, and ‘moral ... ... formation of political party networks in Poland: the first period (1993—2007) saw a transition from rather weakly integrated systems to high density and cohesion networks as early as the second electoral cycle, after which a gradual decrease in the key ...
The Text and Discourse in the Light of Communicative Meaning Formation
... per se rather than in reflecting reality or conveying thoughts; 5) when perceiving a written text, the reader’s consciousness constantly interprets a single communicative action and this makes a not-procedural understanding of a text ineffective. In dynamic terms, discourse represents a recognized situation of a given communicative action or a flexible system of parameters that is constantly recreated and updated to ensure the correct interpretation of a semiotic act.
1. Arutyunova, N. D., 1990. Discourse. In: V. N. Yartseva, ed. Lingvisticheskii entsiklopedicheskii slovar' [Linguistic encyclopedic ...
Development of electric road transport: simulation modelling
... systems and their spatial optimization. The experience of leading economic regions, including countries of the Baltic Sea region, shows that electric transport can potentially substitute traditional transport technologies. Based on an authentic model of system dynamics, the authors propose a new approach to simulation modelling of the dissemination of electric vehicles in a given region. The proposed model allows the authors to take into account the key systemic feedback loops between the pool of electric vehicles ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... clarifies the concept of spatial networking inherent of various forms of interactions within the territorial socio-economic system of a region. The author offers a classification of spatial networks, identifies and describes types of spatial boundaries ... ... organizational, cognitive, cultural, institutional, social and technological. The complex of factors and conditions that influence the dynamics of the boundaries of spatial networking are defined.
1. Анимица Е. Г., Шарыгин М. Д. Социально-экономическая ...
Using the economics dynamics principles in modelling the process of original accumulation of household waste
This article justifies the use of economic dynamics principles in the process of modelling the existing system of household waste accumulation. The authors identify a number of factors relating to the tendency of various organisational manifestations to stable equilibrium of the process of accumulating household waste in containers. The model is based on ...
Assessment of the functional and dynamic state of the autonomic nervous system and the regulation of the tone of the peripheral blood vessels of the upper extremities
Research into the functional and dynamic state of the vegetative nervous system, namely the autonomic tone and reactivity, makes it possible to single out groups of sympaticotonics and vagotonics. Using the Doppler flowmetry method, the author identifies significant indicators of microcirculation in the peripheral blood vessels ...
The reconstruction of the measured qubit under the unsharp measure-ments
... parameters in the formula for the reconstruction of the measured qubit states are obtained. The evolution operator of the combined system leads to the probability operator (or effect) with a structure that corresponds to unsharp measurements.
Nakamura Y.... ... two coupled charge qubits // Nature. 2003. 421. P. 823—826.
Duty T., Gunnarsson D., Bladh K., Delsing P.
Coherent dynamics of a josephson charge qubit // Phys. Rev. B. 2004. 69.
scheme for the characterization of ...
The text in the context of the Tartu Semiotic School: problems and prospects
In this article, I discuss problems associated with the emergence and development of the concept of text, which is central to the Tartu-Moscow Semiotic School (TMS). The first problem is the interrelation between statics and dynamics. From the perspective of classical structuralism, the language system is a static entity. The generation of a text, however, is a dynamic process. Therefore, language should contain the possibility of dynamics. The TMS offered a twofold solution to this dilemma. Firstly, the text was assumed to have a polysemiotic ...
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
... relationships of its statics and dynamics in a mobile local-global context. The author offers the definitions of these two notions under historical and modern conditions, and determines the specificity of the ‘ideal city’ as a complex socio-biotechnical system both dependent on the scale of it (local, national, global) and its position within the dynamic global whole. Then, the ideal city notion is analyzed in two aspects: as a channel of presentation of a model of future living environment, and as a form of its application to the goal of making (constructing) of quality model of Russian megalopolises ...
Numerical model operation of the mass transfer of the disperse phase of aerosol in nonlinear wave fields for axisymmetric quasithree-dimensional geometrical statement
... fluctuations of an aerosol column in pipes at resonant frequencies. The author suggests a mathematical model of dynamics of the heterogeneous medium-mix with approximately equal component mass fractions. The mathematical model suggests the solution of a dynamics equation system for each of the mix component. The carrier medium is a viscous, compressible, heat-conducting gas. The dispersed component of the aerosol is described by the equation of conservation of average density, the equations of the pulse components conservation,...
Behavioral geoeconomics: a problem statement
... демократии среди элитных и массовых групп в новых и старых демократиях // Сравнительная политика. 2012. № 3 (9). С. 4—24.
13. Allen P. M. Dynamic models of evolving systems // System Dynamics Review. 1988. Vol. 4, № 1—2. P. 109—130.
14. Cummins R. A. Personal income and subjective well-being: A review // Journal of Happiness Studies. 2000. № 1. P. 133—158.
Neverov A. N.
state, agent, actor, behavioural economics,...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... marine-terrestrial ecosystems, global and regional processes related to climate change, oceanization, the vulnerability of natural systems under the increasing pressure of anthropogenic activities, and continuously increasing risks presented by industrial agriculture ... ... modern Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 36 p. (In Russ.)
2. Borodin, E. V., Churin, D. A., Chernyshkov, P. P. 2014, Influence of dynamics of waters on biomass and distribution of biological resources of a pelagiala of the southern parts of the Atlantic and ...
Generalized Evans function for continuous spectrum
... P. 47—94.
The gap lemma and geometric criteria for instability of viscous shock profiles // Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 1998. 51 (7). P. 797—855.
Stability of travelling waves // Handbook of dynamical systems. Amsterdam, 2002. Vol. 2. P. 983—1055.
Stability of semi-discrete shock profiles by means of an Evans function in infinite dimensions // J. Dynam. Differential Equations. 2002. 14(3). P. 613—674.
The resistance of the greater Baltic region states to market cycle changes
... many researchers have shown that different economic sectors do not respond to market cycles in a similar way. Regional economic systems are a combination of many sectors, therefore a hypothesis about the correlation between the stability of regional economies ... ..., unstable, and highly unstable based on the study of the stability of national economies to global cycle processes. The GDP dynamics of the countries were compared to GDP cycles of the US and the EU, which are the main financial centres. To understand ...
The main indicators of social administra tive expert system
This article considers the empirical operationalization of basic indicators of social and administrative expert system. These indicators include management, leadership, and leading management. The authors analyze the dynamics of manifestations of these indicators. It is concluded that the modern process of organizational management evolves towards using management resources focusing on the social aspects of intra-organizational interactions.
1. Жуковская ...
Fiscal policies stimulating private investment in the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region
... Investment Banks / ed. by J. Viebig, T. Poddig, A. Varmaz. West Sussex, 2008.
18. Holyst J. A., Urbanowicz K. Chaos Control in Economic Model by Time-delayed Feedback Method // Physica A. 2000. Vol. 287, № 3—4. Р. 587—598.
19. Lorenz H. W. Nonlinear Dynamical Equations and Chaotic Economy. 2nd ed. Berlin, 1993.
20. Madden В. CFROI Valuation: A Total System Approach to Valuing the Firm. 1st ed. Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999.
21. Rawley T., Gup B. The Valuation Handbook: Valuation Techniques from Today's Top Practitioners. New Jersey, 2010
Kharin A. G., Tomkovich A. V.
special economic zone in the ...
Dilemmas of logical hylomorphism
..., Mente E Persona. Studi Sulla Filosofia Antica. Antonina, 1990. Р. 7—119.
15. Corcoran J. Aristotle's Natural Deduction System // Ancient logic and its modern interpretations. Dordrecht, Boston, 1974. Р. 85—132.
16. Dragalina-Chernaya E. Logical ... ... 1—17.
27. Striker G. Aristotle’s Prior Analytics: Book 1. Oxford, 2009.
hylomorphism, logical form, substantial formality, dynamic formality, syllogistic, general logic, transcendental logic
Dragalina-Chernaya E. G.
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
The Baltic Sea region and the Black Sea area are overlapping regions that have their own political, historical and cultural peculiarities. They belong to the same geopolitical system, within which they are developing two regional cooperation subsystems strongly influenced both by internal political and economic dynamics and by external actors. The aim of this research is to analyse the political and economic factors that influence the cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the Black Sea area by means of comparative approach, which will help to determine the ...
Simulation modeling of the automated climate control system for growing plants in closed ground
.... L. MATLAB & Simulink Essentials: MATLAB & Simulink for Engineering Problem Solving and Numerical Analysis. Lulu Publishing, 2017.
8. Tyagi A. K. MATLAB and Simulink for Engineers. Oxford University Press, 2012.
9. Klee H., Allen R. Simulation of Dynamic Systems with MATLAB and Simulink. CRC Press, 2018.
10. Giordano A. A., Levesque A. Modeling of Digital Communication Systems Using Simulink. John Wiley & Sons, 2015.
11. Jain S., Kapshe S. Modeling and Simulation Using MATLAB — Simulink. John Wiley ...
Experience of applying microseismic monitoring for control waterflood into Northern Truva deposits
... the carbonate deposits are presented. The maps of the spatial distribution of sources have prepared and the analysis of the dynamic parameters of microseismic events together with graphs of pressure and injection volumes has done. The possibility of ... ... Published 2008.10.09. Bulletin 7.
4. Erokhin G. N., Baranov V. D., Kremlev A. N., et. al. Small Microseismic Surface Acquisition System Case Study // 76th EAGE Conference Amsterdam RAI. The Netherlands. 16–19 June 2014. WS10-B02.
5. Шмаков Ф. Д....
On interaction of a qubit with a fluctuating environment
... to the form, which implies the existence of entangled states of the combined system. Among these entangled states two are symmetric, and two — antisymmetric. One symmetric state is stationary.
1. Leggett A. J., Chakravarty S., Dorsey A. T. et al. Dynamics of the dissipative twolevel system // Rev. Mod. Phys. 1987. Vol. 59, № 1.
2. Weiss U. Quantum Dissipative Systems // World Scientific. Singapure, 2000.
3. Shnirman A., Makhlin Y., Schoon G. Noise and Decoherence in quantum twolevel systems // Phys. Scr. 2002. Vol. 102, № 147....
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... biotech cluster // European Planning Studies. 2004. № 12 (7). P. 1003—1018.
21. Delgado M., Porter M. E., Stern S. Defining clusters of related industries // J. of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (1). P. 1—38.
22. Etzkowitz H., Leydesdorff L. The dynamics of innovation: from national systems and ‘mode 2’ to a triple helix of university-industry-government relations // Research Policy. 2000. № 29 (2). P. 109—123.
23. Government of the Republic of Lithuania : Resolution on the approval of the programm on the implementation of ...
The Abel equation and cosmological scalar field zeroes
... cosmological models // European Physical Journal. 2014. Vol. 20, Iss. 2. P. 106—115.
4. Muslimov A. G. On The Scalar Field Dynamics In A Spatially Flat Friedman Universe // Class. Quant. Grav. 1990. Vol. 7. P. 231—237.
5. Salopek D. S., Bond J. R.... ... inflationary models // Phys. Rev. D. 1990. Vol. 42. P. 3936—3962.
6. Bazeia D., Santos M. J. dos, Ribeiro R. F. Solitons in systems of coupled scalar fields // Phys. Lett. A. 1995. Vol. 208. P. 84—88.
7. Aref'eva I.Ya., Koshelev A. S., Vernov S.Yu....
Application of means of modelling of environment Simulink in problems of the analysis of quality of systems of regulation
... идентификации. М., 1978.
10. Draeger A., Engel S., Ranke H. Model predictive control using neural networks// IEEE Control System Magazine. 1995. Vol. 15, № 5. P. 61—66.
Soshkin G. S., Soshkin S. V., Rutkovskij A. L., Аrutunjants G. G.
regulatory system, kiln, quality control, a mathematical model, the dynamic element, circuit tracking, simulation model, the transfer function, the transition process, identification, disturbance, evaluation criteria, the neural network, optimization.
The application of effective Hamiltonian method for open quantum system
... Equation on a Hilbert space of greater dimension. This equation can be considered as an equation of the evolution of an integrated system consisting of two subsystems: observational and auxiliary ones. This equation allows solutions in the form of entangled ... ... 48
Quantum Detection and Estimation Theory
New York, Academic, 1976
Dynamic Symmetry Approach to Entaglement
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... [Innovations], no. 7, pp. 17—34.
15. Fauzer, V. V. (ed.), 2009, Makrojekonomicheskaja dinamika severnyh regionov Rossii [Macroeconomic Dynamics northern Russia], Syktyvkar, Komi nauchnyj centr Ural'skogo otdelenija RAN, 331 p.
16. Monastyrnyj, Ye. А. 2008, Terminy ... ... Federacii. Bazovyj doklad k obzoru OJeSR nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy Rossijskoj Federacii Moskva [National innovation system and state innovation policy of the Russian Federation. Baseline Report for the OECD review of the national innovation system ...
Историческое развитие современной финансово-биржевой системы, существенно повлиявшей на глобализацию мировой экономики
... мировых биржевых кризисов.
This article focuses on the origin of world crises of stock exchange and finance and credit systems, which appear to fall into an established pattern. Only through understanding the origin of such systems, one can model and forecast the dynamics of monetary and credit processes and assess the possibility of overcoming crises. Historically, the greatest influence on exchange activities has been exerted by the credit and monetary system of the USA. Thus, a stage-by-stage analysis of its ...
The dynamics of the world market of gold in the context of the present pulse geopolitical processes. Part 1. Introduction to the problem
... nature of geopolitical threats. Based on non-economic factors, the author reveals the main patterns of making trivial and non-trivial decisions on investing in gold. The first part of the article describes the influence of geopolitical processes on the dynamics of the price of gold and the degree of its relevance. To achieve this goal the author employs the observation method and systemic, comparative and retrospective analyses. The global market of gold has its permanent professional participants, the investment behaviour of whom directly affects the revaluation of the precious metal. There is another group of market participants ...
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
... nature protection]. In: Poljarizovannaja biosfera [Polarized Biosphere], Smolensk, p. 77.
18. Romanova, Е. А. 2011, Dinamika sistemy rasselenija kak osnovnoj faktor transformacii landshaftov territorii (na primere Kaliningradskoj oblasti). [The dynamics of the settlement system as a main factor of transformation of the landscape (for example, the Kaliningrad region)]. In: Druzhinin, А. G.et al, Proceedings of the International scientific conference "Social and economic geography: fundamental and applied research",...
The study of legal terminology lacunae in the dynamic relations of languages and cultures
The paper reviews the issues of eliminating gaps (lacunae) in legal terminology in dynamics, describes certain stages in gradual introduction of some borrowed terms into professional and common language, and specifies ... ... 10 (38). С. 65—68.
11. Crystal D. English as a Global Language. Cambridge, UK, 2003.
12. David R., Brierley J. Major Legal Systems in the World Today. L., 1985.
13. Андрианов С. Н., Берсон А. С., Никифоров А. С. Англо-русский ...
Role visual models of the functional hybrid intelligent system with the heterogeneous visual field
... autonomous and integrated method, an element that is an expert of collective intelligence, a functional hybrid intelligent system that is artificial collective intelligence. The proposed models are the basis for visual modeling of hybrid intelligent systems that dynamically synthesize an integrated model and method over heterogeneous model and visual fields and simulate the cooperation, relativity and complementarity of collective intelligence for finding solutions on verbal-symbolic and visual-shaped languages....
Results of simulating of instabilities of the equatorial F-layer of the ionosphere
... trigger mechanism of generation bubbles in F-layer by clouds in E-layer is studied. Influences of a conductivity of the E-layer on dynamics of bubbles are considered. It is shown that in the bubbles the molecular ions NO+ effectively transported to the higher ... ... F-layer is founded. Parameters of thermal mode of three-dimensional bubbles are presented. The morphology of a multi-bubble system are researched.
Гершман Б. Н., Казимировский Э. С., Кокоуров В. Д., Чернобровкина Н....
Thermal calculation of the anode of the stationary plasma engine
... по эксплуатации SolidWorks/ Flow Simulation.СПб., 2012.
2. Bundesmann C., Tartz M., Neumann H. et al. In-situ temperature, erosion, beam and plasma characterisation of a SPT-100D EM1 with an advanced electric propulsion diagnostic system // IEPS-2009-141, 31st International Electric Propulsion Conferense. Michigan, 2009.
Chubov P., Rumyantsev A., Kharjukov V.
Stationary Plasma Thruster, thermal calculation, anode gas distributor, stationary mode, dynamic mode
Russian Northwest: An integral Assessment of the Conditions of Regional Social, Environmental and Economic Systems and Quality of Life
... geograficheskaja [Izvestiya RAN. Geographical Series], no. 6, p. 121—123.
21. Tretyakova, V. Е. 2014, Ocenka ustojchivosti razvitija jekologo-jekonomicheskih sistem: dinamicheskij metod [Evaluation of sustainable development of ecological and economic systems: the dynamic method], Problemy prognozirovanija [Problems of forecasting], no. 4, p.143—154.
22. Hovanov, N. V. 1996, Analiz i sintez pokazatelej pri informacionnom deficite [Analysis and synthesis of indicators in an information deficit], St. Petersburg,...
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
... programming // Naval research logistics quarterly. 1956. Vol. 3, N 1–2. P. 95–110.
6. Nesterov Y., de Palma A. Stationary Dynamic Solutions in Congested Transportation Networks: Summary and Perspectives // Networks Spatial Econ. 2003. N 3(3). P. 371—395.... ... курсы НОЦ. 2006. Вып. 4. С. 3—63.
17. Treschev D., Zubelevich O. Introduction to the perturbation theory of Hamiltonian systems. Springer, 2012.
18. Ибрагимов Н. Х. Азбука группового анализа. М., 1989.
19. Ибрагимов ...
An analysis of heterogeneous thinking techniques and the prospects for their implementation by hybrid intelligent multiagent systems
In this article, we consider techniques for, and approaches to, the organization of various stages of heterogeneous solution design in small expert teams. Simulating the heterogeneous design of team solutions by hybrid intellectual multi-agent systems will contribute to the efficiency of problem-solving in dynamic environments. We propose a structure of a hybrid intelligent multi-agent system for implementing the techniques considered.
1. Тарасов В. Б. От многоагентных систем к интеллектуальным организациям: ...
The real analog of the NS system and Viete type polynomials
The article considers the real analog of the Schrodinger nonlinear system of equations (NSE). The generated Lax pair reveals to be an invariant
for Schlesinger transformation, with the help of ... ...
А., Шабат А.
// ТМФ. 1997. Т
. 11, №
. 1, №
Лекции по теории динамических ...
Geodemography of the Saint Petersburg Suburbs
In this article, we analyse the structure and the development dynamics of the Saint Petersburg suburbs — home to over 1.6 million people. To this end, we employ statistical, historical, ... ... analysis. Geodemographic studies should take into account not only demographic data but also the characteristics of the settlement system. Such studies are particularly important for suburbs. Russian social geography pays little attention to suburban studies,...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
Coastal regions are territorial social systems whose socio-economic and innovative development is strongly influenced by the factor of coastalisation. The effect of movement to the sea determines the dynamics of settlement systems as well as their economic and infrastructure development. This holds for transport, logistics, information and communications, industrial, and other infrastructure. Coastal regions are so diverse that it is impossible to construct a development ...
The adaptation of cardiovascular system of primary school pupils
This article presents the results of research on the dynamics of cardiovascular system adaptation mechanisms in primary school pupils according to the indices of vegetative and myocardial of haemodynamic homeostasis.
1. Безруких М. М., Сонькин В. Д., Фарбер Д. А. Возрастная физиология....
The problem of meaning in Social Semiotics: deep semiotics as a conceptual extension of Social Semiotics
... symbols on social conventions. Language is the most important system of symbolisation. Indeed, language serves as a guide to the systems of rules, values, and socio-cultural practices. In this paper, I present a model of deep semiotics, which is interpreted ... ... the referential meaning, and the personal meaning (attitudes and experiences) of the sign. This model describes the levels and dynamics of the assimilation and subjectification (de-objectification, understanding) of social experience. At the same time, ...
Investigation of operating modes of a mobile solar power plant with non-stationary load
The object of the research is a power supply system based on a solar power plant with a non-stationary load on the example of an automatic trading unit (vending machine Coffemar G-546). The aim of the work is an experimental study of the influence of solar radiation power dynamics on the volume of electricity generated, the study of the energy balance of the test facility, the study of the possibilities and development of recommendations for optimizing energy losses in the low-voltage mode of the equipment.