The effectiveness of the Latvian education system assessed by the population
... lv/registri-statistika/statistika-augstaka/parskats-2009.html/> [Accessed 06 Juni 2010]
2007. Education and Sustainable Development: First Steps Toward Change, vol. 2. Daugavpils, pp. 241—263.
Riegel, K. F.
1975. Adult life crises: A dialectical interpretation of development. New York.
Rogers, C. R.
1959. A theory of therapy, personality and interpersonal relationshipe, as developed in the client-centred tramework. In: Koch, S. Psychology the study of a science. New York.
Salīte I. et al.
2007. Education and Sustainable Development: First Steps Toward Change, vol. 1. Daugavpils, pp. 263—292.
2001. Dinamicheskaja psihologija. Moscow.
Vorobyov Alexey, Voronov Viktor, Ostrowska Inta
life scenario, real and the ideal schedule of life, satisfaction ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
27. Yigitcanlar T., Velibeyoglu K., Martinez-Fernandez C. Rising knowledge cities: the role of knowledge precincts // Journal of Knowledge Management. 2008. Vol. 12 (5). P. 8—20.
Nikiforov A. A.
urban development, urban policy, city index, sustainable development, environmental performance, quality of life, smart city
Network Transformations in Economy
... European Regions: Policy Implications for Ireland, paper presented at NESC seminar, Sustaining Competitive Advantage, NESC Research Series. March 1998, Dublin.
14. De... ... Industrial Marketing. Vol. 5 : Greenwich: JAI Press, 1993.
28. Hakansson H., Snehota I. Developing Relationships in Business Networks.Boston : International Thomson Press,... ... Press, 1994.
31. Hergert M., Morris D. Trends in Intemational ColIaborative Agree ments. ln Contractor and Lorange. 1988. P. 99—109.
32. Iacobucci D., Hopkins N....
International organizations as a subject of international disaster
The international disaster relief represents one of actively developing areas of interstate cooperation, both at universal, and the regional level. It represents one of sustainable development goals of the UN (UN SDGs). This article sees its purpose in the analysis of activity of the international ... ... promotes gradual growth of the independent branch of international law — international disaster relief law, by means of development of the basic principles and norms and practice of their application.
1. Воздействие стихийных бедствий ...