The state-civil identity among the student youth of the Russian Federation: theoretical and applied aspects
The article touches upon the issue of state-civil identity of student youth. Theoretical analysis of the provisions of social constructivism made the author focus on the fact that state-civil identity is an element of the value component in the structure of the political consciousness ethnopolitical construct of the subjects ...
Non-degree training of students under the new legislation on education, youth policy, and culture
... образовании в Российской Федерации : федеральный закон от 29.12.2012 г. № 273-ФЗ. URL: минобрнауки.рф/документы/297 (дата обращения: 07.03.2014).
Menshinina L., Samsonova N.
students, state youth policy, non-degree education at a university
21st Century Youth (Students’ Reflections)
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research], no. 10, p. 85—92 (in Russ.).
19. Helmer, E. 2017, Mutations of a modern myth: how changing discourses of migration, patriotism, and personhood shape migration narratives of foreign-language students from Pskov, 1991—2015, Laboratorium, no. 1 (9), p. 82—109.
20. Simonyan, R. Kh. 2017, Migration attitudes of Russian youth: a regional aspect, Monitoring obshchestvennogo mneniya: Ekonomicheskie i sotsial’nye peremeny [Opinion Monitoring: Economic and Social Change], no. 6, p. 313—326. doi: 10.14515/monitoring.2017.6.16 (in Russ.).
21. Fielding, A. J. Data, Inter-Regional ...
The historical consciousness of students: results of a survey carried out at Kaliningrad universities
This article offers data on the results of a survey of students of humanities of Kaliningrad universities. The survey was dedicated to the assessment of maturity of historical consciousness in youth. The author characterises the general picture of knowledge of regional history and identifies the gaps.
historical consciousness; maturity of historical consciousness; relation to the past; famous people.
Health protection of students: the opportunities for health socialisation within the education system
This article considers the social and psychological mechanism of socialization of children and youth in the health sphere and emphasises the need and opportunities for health socialization of students by means of an educational institution.
1. Кислицина О. А. Масштабы распространения курения и потребления алкоголя среди детей, подростков // Дети и молодежь....
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... sphere of regions, the inner world of people, who are human capital. This study is particularly important in relation to Russian youth, who have become one of the most active social groups. The public demand for the analysis of collective consciousness has ... ... of an emerging scientific direction, border regional studies, for a comparative analysis of the collective consciousness of students from two border regions located on the Russia-European Union and Russia-China borders. The authors present the results ...
The development of aesthetic culture in youth and adults in the course of ballroom dance training as a pedagogical problem
This article considers the relevance, degree of development, and goals and objectives of research on the formation of aesthetic culture in younger and adult students in the process of learning ballroom dancing. The author offers a methodological and theoretical framework for solving the pedagogical problem in question.
1. Глобальные тенденции в развитии и использовании ...
Psychological health risks to children in modern education
The article focuses on the psychological threats to the health of children and youth emanating from the education system and education: relations of power between teachers and children, parents' ambition to ... ... actual directive training mechanisms in educational institutions as well as the promotion of teachers' consumer attitude to the student's health. The author arrives at a conclusion that students' health is sacrificed to academic achievements.
Interdepartmental collaboration for the prevention of drug addiction in young people: general conclusions and recommendations
The article describes the results of a drug abuse survey in Krasnodar Krai. Special attention is paid to several risk groups: students of comprehensive schools, higher and vocational education institutions and colleges. The authors suggest a set of measures aimed at developing interdepartmental collaboration for the prevention of drug addiction among youth.
1. Брылев В. И., Исупова И. В. Мониторинг наркоситуации как основа совершенствования профилактики наркотизма в молодежной среде (на примере ...
The dynamics of youth behaviour in the field of healthy nutrition under the influence of mass media
... authors address the possibilitues and features of mass media as a factor of health protection. The article presents the results of an experiment relating to the availability of health programmes on Russian television and the assessment of synamics of student behaviour in the field of healthy nutrition under the influence of various television programs.
1. Брайант Дж., Томпсон С. Основы воздействия СМИ. М., 2004.
2. Гидденс Э. Социология. М....
Individual patterns of social contact network development in adolescents
... Adolescent self-esteem and perceived relationships with parents and peers // Social networks of children, adolescents, and college students. Hillsdale, 1988. Р. 171—193.
2. Cauce A. M. Social networks and social competence: Exploring the effects of eariy ... ... adolescents // Journal of Adolescent Research. 1986. № 6 (1). Р. 1—14.
4. Getting E. R., Beauvais F. Common elements in youth drug abuse: Peer clusters and other psychological factors // Journal of Drug Issues. 1987. № 17 (1). Р. 133—151.
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
... Vol. 22 (4). P. 32— 52.
8. Geller L. Another look at self-actualization // Journal of humanistic Psychology. 1984. Vol. 24 (2). P. 93—106.
9. Guven O. G., Akun F. A. Self-actualization, self-efficacy and emotional intelligence of undergraduate students // Journal of advanced management science. 2017. Vol. 5, № 3. P. 170—175.
10. Irvine A., Drew P., Sainsbury R. «Am I not answering your questions properly?» Clarification, adequacy and responsiveness in semi-structured telephone and face-to-face ...
The Youth in Kaliningrad, Gdansk and Klaipeda: Geopolitical Vision of the World, Identity and Images of the Other
This work juxtaposes the analysis of the federal discourse on the exclave position of the Kaliningrad region in 1994—2012 based on the screening by the Nezavisimaya gazeta and the results of surveys of students at the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University and the Universities of Gdansk and Klaipeda using a similar questionnaire. Students of all three universities show latent dissatisfaction with employment prospects, which is manifested in the declared ...