Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... New York: Random House.
Thaler, R.H., Sunstein C.R., 2008. Nudge: Improving Decisions about Health, Wealth, and Happiness. Yale University Press.
Whitehead, A.N., 1947. Essays in Science and Philosophy. London: Philosophical Library.
constructionism, special event management, event, model, reality, sociocultural engineering, model implementation
Gerasimov S. V., Tulchinskiy G. L.
Events and narration in socio-cultural practices
... obshchestve [Philosophy of action: self-determination of personality in modern society]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Tul'chinskii, G. L., Gerasimov, S. V. and Lokhina, T. E., 2019. Menedzhment spetsial'nykh sobytii v sfere kul'tury: ucheb. posobie [Management of special events in the field of culture: textbook]. Vol. 5. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Vorob'ev, O. Ju., 2007. Jeventologija [Eventology]. Krasnoyarsk (in Russ.).
event, narrative, socio-cultural process, social reality, deed
Gerasimov S. V.
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... International Trade and Economic Globalization, available at:
. (accessed 29... ..., Iakovleva, E. A. 2016, Modern architecture of global value chains and value chain management of Russia, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Soft Computing... ... Ryou, J-W. 2015, Global Value Chains of East Asia: Trade in Value Added and Vertical Specialization, Asian Economic Journal, Vol. 29, no. 2, p. 121—143.
34. Lenzen, M...
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
Recreation in protected areas (PAs) has received special attention amid international travel restrictions. The conflict between the conservation ... ... Pas; the second one was measuring the resource potential for diversifying ecotourism events in PAs; the third objective was designing an algorithm for creating a geological... ... Kukiełka, S., Baran-Zgłobicka, B. 2020, Regional Geotourist Resources—Assessment and Management (A Case Study in SE Poland), Resources, vol. 9, no. 2, art. 18. doi: doi...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... Forum, 2016, Official site of the Russian President, available at
(accessed 29.06.2016). (in Russ.)
2. Foreign direct investment... ... Immanuel Kant Baltic federal University], no. 3, p. 143—151. (in Russ.)
4. On the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad Region and on Amendments to Certain Legislative... ... Klijn, E.-H., Teisman, G. R. 2000, Governing Public-Private Partnerships: Analyzing and Managing the Processes and Institutional Characteristics of Public-Private Partnerships...
Ergonomics and the translation process
.... Processes of what models? On the cognitive indivisibility of translation acts and events. Translation Spaces, 5 (1), pp. 145—161.
Norros, L. and Savioja, P., 2007.... ... machine-translation age. Meta, 58 (3), pp. 487—503.
Pym, A., 2015.Translating as risk management. Journal of Pragmatics, 85, pp. 67—80.
Risku, H., 2002. Situatedness in... ... research as interaction research: From mental to socio-cognitive processes. MonTI. Special Iss., 1, pp. 331—353.
Robbins, P. and Aydede, M. (eds.), 2008. The Cambridge...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
16. Economist: Latvija smogla dostich' nevozmozhnogo [Economist: Latvia managed to achieve the impossible], 2010, DELFI - Vadošais ziņu portāls Latvijā... ....2015).
37. Putin, V. V. 2015, Il Corriere della Sera, available at: http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/49629 (accessed 06.06.2015).
38. Prokhorov, P. 2015, Rossija... ... [Constitutional law: the East Europe review], no. 2 (35), p. 216.
50. Future of Europe, 2012, Special Eurobarometer, Report , no. 379, April, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_379_en...