Coastal location as a development factor of the cities in the Baltic region
... and cartographic analysis. The authors have drawn the conclusion about a potentially higher ranking of coastal cities as centers of attraction for the population (primarily located at a distance of up to 50 km from the sea).
1. Winters J. V. Why are smart cities growing? Who moves and who stays // Journal of Regional Science. 2011. Vol. 51, № 2. P. 253—270.
2. Borsekova K., Korony S., Vanova A., Vitalisova K. Functionality between the size and indicators of smart cities: A research challenge with ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
... Yigitcanlar T. Position paper: benchmarking the performance of global and emerging knowledge cities // Expert Systems with Applications. 2014. Vol. 41, № 12. P. 5549—5559.
27. Yigitcanlar T., Velibeyoglu K., Martinez-Fernandez C. Rising knowledge cities: the role of knowledge precincts // Journal of Knowledge Management. 2008. Vol. 12 (5). P. 8—20.
Nikiforov A. A.
urban development, urban policy, city index, sustainable development, environmental performance, quality of life, smart city
Coastal and western border centers in the system of large cities of modern Russia: socio-economic and innovation development.
... Rusetskaya O. Grouping cities based of their socio-economic indicators // Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics. 2017. № 58. Р. 223—230.
26. Zemtsov S., Barinova V. The paradigm changing of regional innovation policy in Russia: From equalization to smart specialization // Voprosy Ekonomiki. 2016. № 10. Р. 65—81. doi: org/10.32609/0042-8736-2016-10-65-81.
Kuznetsova T. Yu., Gorochnaya V. V., Rostovtsev N. G.
large cities, coastal cities, Russian Western Borderlands, economic security, innovation security, cluster analysis.
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... Countryside. 2019. № 11 (4). P. 541—562. doi: 10.2478/euco-2019-0030.
15. Naldi L., Nilsson P., Westlund H., Wixe S. What is smart rural development? // Journal of Rural Studies. 2015. № 40. P. 90—101. doi: 10.1016/j.jrurstud.2015.06.006.
16. Ortega ... ... on the geographies of innovation. Edward Elgar Publishing, 2016. doi: 10.4337/9781784710774.
21. Sikora-Fernandez D. Smarter cities in post-socialist country: example of Poland // Cities. 2018. № 78. P. 52—59. doi: doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2018.03....