The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... interests of small innovative business requires not only market instruments, but also state regulation, which demands the development of a corresponding mechanism. This study sets out to develop and justify the macroeconomic mechanism of development of small innovative enterprises on the basis of harmonisation of basic economic interests of their agents. The research significance of the results presented in the article consists in the fact that, for the first time, the problem of economic interest harmonisation has ...
The diagnostics of regional asymmetry of innovative development of small enterprises
... is the influence of area factors on the innovation activities of small enterprises. The main theoretical aspects of regional asymmetry of economic development are analyzed. The article presents the author’s method of assessing regional asymmetry of small enterprise innovation development and the mechanism of its diagnostics tested in the case of the regions of the Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation. The most meaningful factors affecting innovation activities of small enterprises are identified....
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... Union and individual countries in order to strengthen the participation of small and medium business in R&D and innovation, describe conditions which are necessary for unlocking innovative potential, identify new industries that might become drivers of innovative economy in Europe. The authors also offer a country-specific list of basic markets, which can be developed by small and medium enterprises in a short-term perspective. In the structure of the Baltic Sea region a special position is held by the Nordic countries — Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland — major regional innovators, as well as a group of South-eastern regions ...
The development of a mechanism for stimulating the innovative activity of small enterprises
... финансирование малого инновационного предпринимательства в России: проблемы и перспективы // Креативная экономика. 2009. № 2 (26). С. 103—107.
Duplenko N. G.
small innovative enterprises, innovation activity, business support system
A sectoral and regional analysis of innovative activities of Russian enterprises
... and characteristics of innovative activities in individual industries. Characteristics of innovative activities in 2010-2014 are considered in the cases of Russian federal districts and regions. Special attention is drawn to innovative activities of small innovative enterprises in the Kaliningrad region.
1. Анализ инновационного потенциала Калининградской области // [Официальный сайт аудиторско-консалтинговой группы ...
Concept of managing development of regional infrastructure for small innovative entrepreneurship
... инновационного предпринимательства // Сборник научных докладов V Международной научной конференции. Калининград, 2007.
Savanovich A. V.
innovative economy, small innovative enterprises, regional
innovative infrastructure, business-incubators, state scientifically-innovative politicy, special economic zone.
Network Transformations in Economy
... Thorelli H. B. Networks: between markets and hierarchies // Strategic Management Journal. 1986. № 7. P. 37—51.
58. Wikström S., Richard N. Knowledge and Value. Lontoo : Routledge, 1994.
59. Zongling Xu, Jiali Lin, Danming Lin Networking and innovation in SMEs: evidence from Guangdong Province, China // Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. 2008. № 15 (4). P. 788—801
Bolychev O., Mikhailov A.
network, interfirm network, interorganizational network, network transformation
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... their home market. It is concluded that although Western sanctions target a relatively small number of Russian citizens and companies, they nevertheless affect some of Russia’s... ... counter-sanctions do not directly restrict the country’s OFDI, but Russian state-owned enterprises may reach a decision to hold foreign investments to support Russia’s sanction... ... Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
The geography of modern innovation processes increasingly covers not only megalopolises and large industrial ... ....1007/s00168-015-0713-x.
4. Carrera E., Brugué Q., Casademont X., Serra M. The innovative potential of small municipalities: From theory to practice // Revista Espanola De Investigaciones... ... Understanding social innovation processes in rural areas: Empirical evidence from social enterprises in Germany // Social Enterprise Journal. 2020. № ahead-of-print. doi:...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
The need to enhance the competitiveness and innovation capacity of small and medium enterprises is one of the key objectives of emerging EU economies. In this regard, the authors define the role of knowledge in enhancing business competitiveness in a regional economy. The effect of knowledge management processes on the economic activity ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... Praktika upravlenija riskami na urovne predprijatija [Risk management practices at the enterprise level], Saint Petersburg, 389 p.
29. Williamson, О. 1996, Jekonomicheskie... ... Moscow, 880 p.
31. Agrawal, A., Cockburn, L., Rosell, C. 2010, Not invited here? Innovation in company towns, Journal of Urban Economics, Vol. 67, no. 1. p. 78—89... ... the American economy, New York, 248 p.
41. Hinderink, J., Titus, M. (eds.), 2002, Small towns and regional development: major findings and policy implications from comparative...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... organisation, the development of mesoeconomic systems is closely connected to competition for innovative rent. The article outlines the methodology for cluster studies, which makes... ... [«Rising» model of regional development, local production systems and development of small and medium
businesses]. In: Kaliningradskaja oblast': na puti k regional'nym programmam... ... Science, no. 37, p. 629―656.
23. Enright, M. 2000, Regional clusters and multinational enterprises: Independence, dependence or interdependence? International Studies of Management...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
5. Bradford, J., Fraser E. 2007, Local Authorities, Climate Change and Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Effective Policy Instruments to Reduce Energy Use and Carbon Emissions, Corporate Social Responsibility ... ....2016). DOI:
6. Davis, C., Arthurs, D. 2006, What Indicators for Science, Technology and Innovation Policies in the 21st Century, Ottawa, available at:
On Sources and Mechanisms of Coastal Area Self-development
... economic policy aimed at the increase in the region’s competitiveness should rest, first of all, on the development of intellectual capital and the corresponding human capital, the revival and strengthening of the economic role of technocracy and small innovative enterprises.
Комплексное регионирование приморских территорий Мирового океана: монография. СПб., 2007.
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... prigranichnoe peredvizhenie kak predmet istoricheskogo issledovanija i sovremennost' [Small border traffic as a subject of historical research and the Present], ActahumanitaricainversitatisSaulensis... ... primere Severo-Zapadnogo Federal'nogo Okruga Rossii [Cross-border cooperation as an innovative strategy: the example of the North-West Federal District of Russia], Pskovskij... ... available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/retail/# (accessed 21.04.2015).
14. Statystyki SG, 2013, STRAŻ GRANICZNA...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... processes on Baltic countries tourism market development, The Bulletin of the Dnipropetrovsk University. Series: Management of Innovations, no. 3, p. 93—99. doi: 10.15421/191414 (in Ukr.).
23. Korsak, R. V., Furtiy, V. V. 2017, The history of tourism ... ....1074100.
1. Garay, L., Font, X. 2012, Doing good to do well? Corporate social responsibility reasons, practices and impacts in small and medium accommodation enterprises, International Journal of Hospitality Management, vol. 31, no. 2, p. 329—337. doi: