The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... interests: the nature and implementation of a transitive economy], Voronezh, Izd-vo Voronezh. gos. un-ta.
9. Klimova, N. V. 2009, Modeli sochetanija interesov vlasti i malogo biznesa (regional'nyj aspekt) [Model combining the interests of government and small business (regional aspect)], Regional'naja jekonomika: teorija i praktika [Regional economy:
theory and practice], no. 34, p. 2—6.
10. Kokuyeva, I. G. 2006, Soglasovanie jekonomicheskih interesov v processe upravlenija jekonomikoj regiona [Harmonization ...
Key factors of the spatial organisation of small businesses
This article describes the conditions, resources, and prerequisites necessary for the efficient functioning of small businesses. Based on the theoretical propositions and practical results of productive forces distribution, the authors identify groups of factors of spatial organization of small businesses: national and supranational level, regional level, location, ...
The features of the functioning of small enterprises in the conditions of regional exclavity
This article analyzes the features of small business activity in the conditions of regional exclavity. The author shows that these conditions have both positive and negative impact on small business development. The combination of the specificity of small enterprises as business entities and the ...
The key problems and dimensions of financial policy for small businesses
... article reveals the key problems in the activity of small enterprises in Russia in view of the stage of enterprise’s life cycle of and its industry features. The author identifies the areas of formation and implementation of financial policies in small business.
1. О развитии малого и среднего предпринимательства в Российской Федерации : федеральный закон Российской Федерации от 24 июля 2007 г. ...
The territorial features of the development of small enterprises in the municipalities of the Novgorod region
... municipalities of the Novgorod region. The author analyses the opportunities of applying different geographic research methods to the identification of territorial disproportions. The article offers an assessment of the total and special potential in small business development. A classification of regions according to the total potential and the degree of economic space potential development by small businesses is presented in the paper.
малого и среднего предпринимательства ...
The asymmetry of small and medium business development at a regional level
This article proposes a practical method for estimating the regional asymmetry of small and medium business development and presents the results of its approbation in the Northwestern Federal District of Russia. The author makes a conclusion that small and medium business is developing unevenly. The author's method can be used in studying other aspects ...
Small business developing the regional Identity: a case study in the Baltic Sea Region
This article compares the frequency of the use of the toponym 'Baltic' in the names of small enterprises in Baltic cities. The author draws conclusions on the role of small business in the development of regional identity in the Baltic Sea region and assesses the prospects for the formation of a regional business community in the Baltic region.
Дискурс в региональном ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
The article offers an analytical review of the prospects for the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region with the participation of small and medium businesses. In view of the essential features of entrepreneurship, its prospects in the development and implementation of innovations seem to be quite attractive. However, in the current economic context, growth requires special measures. The authors ...
The development of a mechanism for stimulating the innovative activity of small enterprises
This article analyses the current problems of stimulating innovation activity of small businesses in the Russian Federation. The problems of development of financial institutions for innovation support, financial and production-technological subsystems of the innovation infrastructure, and staff recruitment are examined in the case of the ...
Medium-term models of SMEs development in modern Russia
The article is devoted to forecasting the development of small and medium- size businesses (SMEs) in Russia. The authors offer an algorithm of the identification of development tendencies for small and medium-sized businesses using linear equations. The medium-term econometric model of economic forecasting is based on the application ...
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... the knowledge and experience of employees have is at an average level of development — from 2.9 to 3.6 on a 5 point scale. It suggests the possibility of that the processes of knowledge management are not used to their full capacity at the regional small and medium-sized businesses; therefore, there is untapped potential for enhancing the competitiveness of these enterprises. The study emphaisises the need for regional businesses to interpret new knowledge as a key value for developing the competitive and innovative potential....
The organisational model of assessing the influence of vocational education on the competitiveness of small enterprises in the region
... практика: монография. Калининград, 2008.
Д., Гурвич Ф.
Математико-статистические методы экспертных оценок. М., 1981.
Kashparov D. V.
small business, vocational training, competitiveness, target
programme method, influence assessment, management model
On the methodological approaches to the assessment of competitiveness of small enterprises
... influence. The author offers a methodological approach to the assessment of competitiveness of small enterprises (SE) on the basis of the assessment of affecting factors. The integral index makes it possible to identify the competitiveness of a particular small enterprise. The approach suggested can be used as a basic element of competitiveness evaluation for a tactic group of businesses as well as for an industry in whole.
Многокритериальный подход к оценке конкурентоспособности организаций // Менеджмент в России ...
The problems of development of small enterprises within furniture industry in the conditions of a special economic zone
... Калининградской области: [официальный
URL: http://economy.gov39.ru/socialno-ekonomicheskoe-razvitie/otraslevoi-obzor/mebel/ (дата обращения: 03.07.2011 г.)
Lisogor M. N.
special economic zone, small business, furniture
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... billionaires and millionaires, strong roots in the German society, a high level of female representation, a relatively even geographical distribution, engagement in industrial production and technology, and a weak tendency towards oligarchy. Yet, Germany has a small proportion of self-made and talented business people. The strong points of Russia’s business elite are considerable wealth, relatively young age, and a high proportion of self-made and talented business people. Russia’s business elite is limited in number, has weak roots in the society,...
Modern marketing practices: a preliminary comparative analysis of studies in developed and developing countries
9. Kotler P., Keller K. Marketing Management. 14th ed. International Edition. N.J., 2012.
10. Lado N., Duque L., Bassi D. Current Marketing Practices and Market Orientation in the Context of an Emerging Economy: The Case of Uruguay // Journal of Small Business Management. 2013. Vol. 51, № 4. P. 602—616.
11. Little В., Palmer R. Research-informed teaching and teaching-informed research: the Contemporary Marketing Practices (CMP) living case study approach to understanding marketing practice // ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Management Journal. 1986. № 7. P. 37—51.
58. Wikström S., Richard N. Knowledge and Value. Lontoo : Routledge, 1994.
59. Zongling Xu, Jiali Lin, Danming Lin Networking and innovation in SMEs: evidence from Guangdong Province, China // Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development. 2008. № 15 (4). P. 788—801
Bolychev O., Mikhailov A.
network, interfirm network, interorganizational network, network transformation
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Gravity Model, The World Economy, Vol. 35, no. 7, p. 953—966.
20. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2013, Foreign Direct Investment in a Small Open Economy, Applied Economics Letters, Vol. 20, no. 15, p. 1423—1425.
21. Kristjánsdóttir, H. 2016, Foreign Direct ... ... Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism, Vol. 16, no. 1, p. 61—75.
23. Larsen, E. 2010, Creating Nordic Capitalism: The Business History of a Competitive Periphery, Enterprise and Society, Vol. 11, no. 3, p. 636—638.
24. Markusen, J. R. 1894, Multinationals,...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... operations of Russian corporations in their home market. It is concluded that although Western sanctions target a relatively small number of Russian citizens and companies, they nevertheless affect some of Russia’s key people, largest banks, and hydrocarbon ... ... Global Economy, Harlow, Addison-Wesley.
12. Eden, L. 2003, A critical reflection and some conclusions on OLI, In International Business and the Eclectic Paradigm, In: Cantwell, J., Narula, R. (eds.), Developing the OLI framework, London, Routledge, p. 277-297....
The boundaries of the territorial community
... Marshall A. Principles of Economics. L., 1952. P. 627.
65. Moore J. F. Predators and prey: A new ecology of competition // Harvard Business Review. 1993. № 71. P. 75—86.
66. Nooteboom B. Innovation, learning and industrial organization // Cambridge Journal ... ... Globalization in Organizations. Nuremberg, 2009. P. 301—314.
77. Westermark K. Proximity and learning in internationalisation Small Swedish IT firms in India. Stockholm, 2013. P. 204.
78. Yeung H. W. C. Situating regional development in the competitive ...
Marketing analysis of the preferences buyers in the retail segment pharmaceutical business old-industrial region
Increasing competition in the retail segment of the Russian pharmaceutical market, which is mainly represented by small businesses, leads to the struggle for each customer, who is becoming increasingly demanding when it comes to the quality of medicines and medical services. The article identifies the main problems and factors affecting the development of the retail segment ...
Assessing competitiveness of the Baltic states in tourism
... affordability of tourism. Germany is the regional leader in terms of attractiveness, followed by the Russian Federation, Poland, Norway, and Sweden. The analysis showed that Russia lagged behind its competitors in travel formalities, the climate for small and medium businesses, and travel safety; infrastructure, statistical monitoring, and promotion required attention as well. In the conclusion, the proposed methodology and the results of its testing are analysed.
Baltic region, state, methods,...
The image of modern Russian innovations in the Danish mass media
... Russian innovations in the Danish mass media is positive; however, the articles dedicated to Russian innovations constitute a small part of reports on developments in Russia. The article also contributes to social surveys carried out in Denmark through ... ....dk/kronikker/rusland-danmark-500-aars-fred (accessed 01 February 2011).
5. Breinstrup, T. 2010, Europa klar til kamp mod Silicon Valley, Business. Dk, 5 November, available at: http://www.business.dk/tech-mobil/europa-klar-til-kamp-modsilicon-valley (accessed 01 ...
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
36. Davis, L., North, D. 1971, Institutional Change and American Economic Growth, Cambridge.
37. District of Tumbler Ridge business information package, available at: http:// www.pris.bc.ca/tumbler/tumbler.html (accessed 08.12.2014).
38. Dignard, L.... ... industrial Edens and satanic mills that shaped the American economy, New York, 248 p.
41. Hinderink, J., Titus, M. (eds.), 2002, Small towns and regional development: major findings and policy implications from comparative research, Urban Studies, Vol. 39,...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
5. Bradford, J., Fraser E. 2007, Local Authorities, Climate Change and Small and Medium Enterprises: Identifying Effective Policy Instruments to Reduce Energy Use and Carbon Emissions, Corporate Social ... ... and Economic Opportunities, 2013, Ellen MacArthur Foundation and WRAP, Cowes.
10. Towards the Circular Economy. Economic and business rationale for an accelerated transition, 2012, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Cowes.
11. Towards the Circular Economy. Opportunities ...
Russian-Estonian Economic and Investment Cooperation During the Crisis: Dynamics and Possibilities
... company to feel the impact of the Russian-Ukrainian crisis], 2014, Delfi, 6 October, available at: http://rus.delfi.ee/daily/business/kazhdoe-tretepredpriyatie-oschuschaet-vliyanie-rossijsko-ukrainskogo-krizisa?id=69890851 (accessed 15.12.2014).
3. Krupnyj ... ... Postimees, 4 September.
4. Kuznetsov, A. V. 2008, Evroregiony: polveka «maloj» integracii [Euroregions: half a century of "small" integration], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 2, p. 48—59.
5. Kuznetsov, A. V. Chetverikova, A. S. 2009,...
Исследования современного маркетинга: вехи пути
...., Wagner U. Customer Base Analysis: The Case for a Central Variant of the Betageometric/NBD Model // Marketing — Journal of Research and Management.2007. 3 (2).
11. Baldauf A., Cravens D., Wagner U. Examining Determinants of Export Performance in Small Open Economies // Journal of World Business. 2000. 35 (1). S. 61—79.
12. Wagner U., Geyer A. A Maximum Entropy Method for Inverting Laplace Transforms of Probability Density Functions // Biometrika. 1995. 82 (4). S. 887—892.
Чуйкин А. М.
Entrepreneurial capital of the region: the concept, manifestations and spatial localisation
... carrier of entrepreneurial capital is and how this capital can be measured and evaluated in view of its direct influence on the business environment and economic growth opportunities of a certain territory. This article presents the findings of a study into ... ... substance, and entrepreneurial ability. Using an estimate of the number of economic entities (individual entrepreneurs and farmers; small, medium, and large enterprises) per 1,000 population, the study demonstrates cross-regional differences in entrepreneurial ...
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
... suggests that internationalisation of Russian companies has not improved the chances for women to enter boards of directors.
1. Small and Medium Entrepreneurship in Russia, EIB, available at:
7. Liuhto, K. T., Majuri, S. S. 2014, Outward Foreign Direct Investment from Russia: A Literature Review, Journal of East Business, Vol. 20, no. 4. P. 198—224.
8. Tepavcevic S. The motives of Russian state-owned companies for outward foreign direct ...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... turn, allowed the Nordic investors to expand their domestic markets. The analysis also shows that the experience of private businesses proves a recent theoretical concept — the pyramid of regional development factors. As a result, the actual regional ... ....5922/2079-8555-2010-2-4.
2. Kuznetsov, A. V. 2008, Evroregiony: polveka «maloj» integracii [Euro-regions: half a century of "small" integration], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 2, p. 48—59.
3. Kuznetsova, O. V. 2013, Piramida faktorov ...
The strategic aspects of regional and small business development in the enhancement of vocational training
Рассматривается содержание ряда программ социально-экономического развития Калининградской области, в том числе связанные с поддержкой малого предпринимательства. Обосновывается необходимость учета содержания обозначенных программ в формировании специализированной программы развития среднего профессионального образования.
Методологические основы стратегического управления социально-экономическим развитием региона// Проблемы стабилизации и развития экономики эксклавного...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... Cities and geography. North Holland, 2004.
13. Balland P.-A., Belso-Martínez J. A., Morrison A. The Dynamics of Technical and Business Knowledge Networks in Industrial Clusters: Embeddedness, Status, or Proximity? // Economic Geography. 2015. № 92 ... ... European Economic Review. 1999. № 43 (2). P. 409—429. doi: 10.1016/S0014-2921(98)00047-6.
23. Freel M. S. Sectoral patterns of small firm innovation, networking and proximity // Research Policy. 2003. № 32 (5). P. 751—770. doi: 10.1016/S0048-7333(02)00084-7....
Territorial community local spaces
16. Boschma R. Proximity and innovation: A critical assessment // Regional Studies. 2005. № 39. P. 61—74.
17. Brusco S. Small firms and the provision of real services // Industrial districts and local economic regeneration. Geneva, 1992. P. 177—96.... ... (1). P. 415—423.
19. Porter M. E. On competition. Boston, 1998.
20. Ratinho T., Henriques E. The role of science parks and business incubators in converging countries: Evidence from Portugal // Technovation. 2011. № 30. P. 278—290.
The intensity of population movements through the Russian- Polish border after the suspension of the local border traffic mechanism: 2016 outcomes
The mechanism of the local (or small) the cross-border movement is a form of cross-border cooperation. On the border between the Russian Federation and the Republic ... ... the mechanism of local border traffic in 2015, launched in 2012, became an important development tool for socio-cultural and business contacts between Kaliningrad and the neighboring province of the Republic of Poland. Rejection of this instrument seriously ...
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
... the ‘concentration effect’, and the population influx. It is stressed that wide regional disparities observed within such small territory are indicative of the spatial structure of society development — primarily under the influence of natural features,... ... E. G. 2012, Osobennosti razvitija biznesa na ostrovnyh periferijnyh territorijah Zapadnoj Evropy [Features of development of business on the island of peripheral areas of Western Europe], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta,
serija 5 — Jekonomika ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... systems. Vilnius.
34. Butkevičius, J. 2008. The effect of Lithuania's entry into the European Union on the national transport system and the transport system development. Vilnius.
35. Gaile-Sarkane, E. (et al). 2008. New European challenges for small business prospective. Riga.
36. Pruskus, V. 2008. Social catholicism in Lithuania: Epoch's challenges and response trajectories (the second half of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century). Vilnius.
37. Kačerauskas, T. 2008. Reality ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... “transborder” clusters.
1. Gareev, T. R. 2007, «Voshodjawie» modeli regional'nogo razvitija, lokal'nye proizvodstvennye sistemy i razvitie malogo i srednego biznesa [«Rising» model of regional development, local production systems and development of small and medium
businesses]. In: Kaliningradskaja oblast': na puti k regional'nym programmam MBA/MPA [Kaliningrad region: towards regional programs MBA / MPA], Kaliningrad, Izd-vo RGU im. I. Kanta, p. 76—113.
2. Gareev, T. R. 2010, Instituty i jekonomicheskoe razvitie ...