Effect of crystallite size of powder on NQR relaxation time
9. Хуцишвили Г. Р. Спиновая диффузия //Успехи физических наук. 1965.Т. 87, вып. 2. С. 211—254.
Dolinenkov P., Sinyavsky N.
nuclear quadrupole resonance (NQR), relaxation times, the size
effect, the spin diffusion.
The lithodynamic and geomorphological features of a terraced underwater slope of the Sambian peninsula (South-East Baltic)
... clastic sediments //J. Geology. 1922. Vol. 30. P. 377—392.
25. Krumbein W. C. Size frequency distribution of sediments // J. Sediment. Petrol.1934. Vol. 4. P. 65—77.
26. Folk R. L., Ward W. C. Brazos River bar: a study in the significance of grain size parameters // Journal of Sedimentary Petrology. 1957. Vol. 27. P. 3—26.
27. McLaren P., Bowles D. The effects of sediment transport on grain-size distributions// Journal of Sedimentary Petrology, 1985. Vol. 55, № 4, P. 0457—0470.
28. Зенкович В. П. Основы учения о развитии морских берегов. М., 1962.
Distribution of NQR relaxation times in the rotating frame of reference in micro-sized crystallites
... spin-lattice relaxation in solids // J. Phys. Chem. Solids. 1961. Vol. 17. No. 314. P. 267—277.
Sinyavsky N., Kupriyanova G., Dolinenkov P.
nuclear quadruple resonance, relaxation times in the rotating frame, nutation of the nuclear magnetization, size effect.
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
What makes countries competitive? What economic policies effectively influence country competitiveness? The aim of this research paper is to analyse country competitiveness empirically,... ... environment differently, and to elaborate strategies aimed at improving their countries’ overall competitiveness. Economic size and trading conditions have proven important for economic success throughout history. Individual competitiveness and business ...
Modern geopolitical research in Russia
... studies, and mediageopolitics. We consider geopolitics and ethnic geopolitics to be priority areas of geographical and geopolitical studies. Geography plays a major role in the comprehensive geopolitical studies into territories of different size. Geopolitics of post-Soviet space, geopolitics of Russia, domestic geopolitics, and critical geopolitics examine the combined effect of the properties of territories on the policies of states implemented in them. We stress that most geographical and geopolitical works focus on analysing the geopolitical location of territories, the geopolitical interests of states, and the identification ...
Multiple-factor mathematical models of heterogeneous metasystems
... modeling of physical processes in heterogeneous metasystems with bubble or a solid-state filler allows to receive the parities convenient for numerical calculations and comparison of theoretical results with the data of experiments. For creation of almost effective models certain offers concerning the top and bottom borders of the sizes of a filler, their distribution and concentration, the dipolar moments, character and results of interpartial interaction are formulated.
Такетоми С., Тикадзуми С.
Магнитные жидкости. М., 1996.
The morphological features of the renal corpuscles in laboratory mice during a soluble silicon compound experiment
... silicon compounds (silicon dioxide, asbestos, silicon, and silicon nanoparticles) enter the body, they always have a marked effect. It is established that these compounds play a part in the pathogenesis of renal diseases. The article provides a morphological ... ... silicon in a concentration of 10 mg/l. Silicon compounds cause morphological changes in renal corpuscles – a reduction in the size of glomeruli and an increase in capsular space.
1. ГОСТ Р 52109-2003. Вода питьевая, расфасованная ...
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
When knowledge is a paramount resource, the effective management of its accumulation, use, and transfer becomes the most important function, which enables to assess and monitor ... ... development. The large territory of the country, the remoteness of individual cities from each other, their diversity in size, development level, knowledge specialization makes it important to manage the diversification of knowledge. In this study,...
Filtration activity of mollusks Mya arenaria L. (Bivalvia) in estuaries of the southern Baltic Sea
... budget in marine suspension feeding populations: Mythilus edulis, Cerastoderma edule, Mya arenaria and Amphiura filiformis // J. Sea Res. 1996. Vol. 35. P. 199—207.
11. Riisgård H. U., Seerup D. F. Filtration rates in the soft clam Mya arenaria: effects of temperature and body size // Sarsia. 2003. Vol. 88. P. 416—428.
12. Schiewer U. 30 years’ eutrophication in shallow brackish waters — lessons to be learned // Hydrobiologia. 1998. Vol. 363. P. 73—79.
13. Schiewer U. Salzhaff, Greifswalder Bodden, Darß-Zingster ...
Some trends and features of investment activity in the Kaliningrad region
... № 5. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.03.2016).
15. Ram R. Government Size and Economic Growth: A New Framework and Some Evidence from Cross-Section and Time-Series Data // American Economic Review.... ... России // Прикладная эконометрика. 2009. № 2 (4). С. 39—46.
21. Calderon C., Serven L. The effect of infrastructure development on growth and income distribution // World Bank Policy Research Working Paper Number 3400,...
Ultrasound anatomy of the skin: review
... neoplasms, primarily melanoma, have been shown. The high resolution of the method allows to draw conclusions about the formation size, its location in the skin layers, localization around vessels. The authors also describe the application of skin ultrasound ... ... promising trend and thanks to which it is possible not only to visualize pathological changes in the skin, but also to monitor the effectiveness of cosmetic procedures.
1. Безуглый А. П., Бикбулатова Н. Н., Шугинина Е. А. ...
Seasonal Larva Number Dynamics and Settlement of Juvenile Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha Pallas) in the Prybrezhny Quarry (the Kaliningrad region)
... mussel larvae were found in plankton from the second part of July till the end of August. The peaks of abundance were registered in the middle of July and in the beginning of August. The larvae accounted for 33% of the total zooplankton abundance. The size of larvae varied from 100 to 375 μm. The beginning of the juvenile settlement was observed in July. Colony mud accumulation is considered having a negative effect on successful settlement and survival of juveniles.
Озера // Калининградская область: очерки природы. Калининград, 1999. С. 90—91.
Automatic System for Determining the Angles of Scoliotic Deformity of the Human Spine
... 1823—1842. URL:
10.1148/rg.307105061 (дата обращения: 15.06.2019).
5. Göçen S., Havitçioglu H. Effect of Rotation on Frontal Plane Deformity in Idiopathic Scoliosis // Orthopedics. 2001. Vol. 24, iss. 3. P. 265—268.... ...
12. Iandola F., Han S., Moskewicz M. et al. SqueezeNet: AlexNet-level Accuracy with 50x Fewer Parameters and < 0.5MB Model Size // ICLR 2016. arXiv:1602. 07360v4 [cs.CV].
13. Ioffe S., Szegedy C. Batch Normalization: Accelerating Deep Network Training ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... Reiter, D. 1996, Crucible of Beliefs: Learning, Alliances and World Wars, N. Y.
8. Alesina, A., Spolaore, F. 1997, On number and size of nations, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 112, no. 4, p. 1027—1056.
9. Alesina, A., Warsziarg, R. 1999, Is Europe ... ... Union Negotiations, Scandinavian Political Studies, Vol. 24, no. 2, p. 111—128.
19. Hosli, M. O. 1996, Coalitions and Power: Effects of Qualified Majority Voting in the Council of the European Union, Journal of Common Market Studies, Vol. 34, no. 2,...