Variability of climatic characteristics оver the South-East Baltic coastal waters in the early XXI century
... field observations of atmospheric pressure, wind direction and speed, and air temperature from the automatic hydrometeorological station located offshore, as well as the satellite data from the infrared and microwave (radar images) ranges to determine sea ice and sea surface temperature, respectively. The research also reveals characteristic features of long-term dynamics of hydrological conditions in the south-eastern part of the Baltic Sea for 2005—2019. The average annual atmospheric pressure ...
On the role of Arctic cod in the nutrition of abundant bird species of the Barents Sea
... Вопросы ихтиологии. 2002. Т. 42, № 1. С. 101—108.
15. Borkin I. V., Chernook V. I., Ponomarev Ya. I. et al. Results from an aerial survey for marine birds, done in August-September 1991, as a link the trophic web of the Barents Sea ecosistem and interrelation between their distribution of pelagic fish // ICES C. M. 1992. L: 39. P. 16.
16. Nettleship D. N., Evans P. G. H. Distribution and Status of the Atlantic Alcidae // The Atlantic Alcidae. L., 1985. P. 53—154.
17. Barrett R. T., Anker-Nilssen T., Gabrielsen G. W., Chapdelaine G. Food consumption ...
The role of endogenous factor in increase of ocean level for the last 140 years
... area and amplitude of the seafloor submergence in the epicenter in relation to changes in water volume. Short-term cycles of sea level fluctuations usually coincide with changes in surface layer temperatures in middle latitudes, which could be regarded ... ... conditions in the Northern hemisphere.
Shepherd A., Wingham D.
Recent Sea-Level Contributions of the Antarctic and
Ice Sheets // Science.
Н., Сократов С.
А., Шишков ...
Study of the main features of sedimentation in the Labrador Sea during the Late Quaternary
... Flysch Deposits: A Graphic Approach to Facies Interpretation. Amsterdam, 1962.
3. Broecker W. S. Massive iceberg discharges as triggers for global climate change // Nature. 1994. Vol. 372. P. 421—424.
4. Heinrich H. Origin and consequences of cyclic ice rafting in the Northeast Atlantic Ocean during the past 130,000 years // Quaternary Research. 1988. Vol. 29 (2). P. 142—152.
5. Hesse R., Chough S. K., Rakofsky A. The North Atlantic Mid-Ocean Channel of the Labrador Sea. V. Sedimentology of a giant deep-sea channel // Canadian Journal of Earth Science. 1987. Vol. 24. P. 1595—1624.
6. Hesse R., Khodabaksh S. Significance of fine-grained sediment lofting from meltwater generated turbidity currents for the timing ...
The impact of water dynamics on biomass and the distribution of biological resources of the pelagic zone of the southern parts of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
... обращения: 11.04.2014).
14. Kasatkina S. M., Shnar V. N., Berezhinsky O. V. Some characteristics of krill transport in the Scotia Sea based on the Russian survey data. CCAMLR document WG-EMM-05/41., 2005. URL: http://www.ccamlr.org/en/wg-emm-05/41 (дата ... ... processes on jack mackerel (Trachurus murphyi) larval distribution and population structure in the southeastern Pacific Ocean // ICES Journal of Marine Science 2013. URL: http://icesjms.oxfordjournals.org/content/70/6/1097.short?rss=1 (дата обращения: ...
On the benthic foraminifera species of Alabaminella weddellensis and Epistominella exigua in paleo-oceanologic reconstructions
... belong to the oligotrophic ecosystems of the open ocean, remote from the upwelling regions and located outside the seasonal ice cove zones. It is shown that unlike E. exigua, the maximal content of the species A. weddellensis corresponds to the intervals ... ... Foraminiferal Research. 1999. Vol. 29. P. 173—185.
5. Anderson J. B. Ecology and distribution of foraminifera in the Weddell Sea of Antarctica // Micropaleontology. 1975. Vol. 21, № 1. P. 69—96.
6. Billett D. S. M., Lampitt R. S., Rice A. L. et al....
Application of the gravimetric method in the study of paleoincisions on the territory of the Kaliningrad region
.... S. 185—257.
12. Jørgensen F., Sandersen P. B. E. Buried and open tunnel valleys in Denmark — erosion beneath multiple ice sheets // Quaternary Science Reviews. 2006. № 25. P. 1339—1363.
13. Jørgensen F., Sandersen P. B. E. Buried valley mapping ... .... Kristensen T. B., Huuse M., Piotrowski J. A., Clausen O. R. A morphometric analysis of tunnel valleys in the eastern North Sea based on 3D seismic data // Journal of Quaternary Science. 2007. Vol. 22. P. 815—901.
17. Smit F. W. H. Buried glacial valleys ...
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Increasing returns and economic geography, Journal of Political Economy, no. 99, p. 183—199.
18. Krugman, P. A. 2011, Song of Ice and Ire: Iceland in context, Presentation at the IMF Conference Iceland´s Recovery—Lessons and Challenges, Reykjavík, ... ... income taxation, Journal of Public Economics, Vol. 63, no. 3, p. 311—329.
28. Palmowski, T., Tarkowski, M. 2016, Development of Sea Port in Gdynia, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 49—55. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-4.
29. Razin, A., Rubinstein, Y. Sadka,...