The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Systems of Innovation: Toward a Theory of Innovation and Interactive Learning, N. Y., Anthem Press.
37. Nauwelaers, C., Wintjes, R. 2005, Innovation Policy in Europe: Measurement and Strategy, N. Y., Edward Elgar Publishing.
38. Nelson, R. 1993, National Innovation Systems: a comparative analysis, Oxford University Press.
scientific and technological potential, comparative evaluation, human resources, infrastructural and research components, transforming abilities, index method
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... Territorial'nyj organ Federal'noj sluzhby gosudarstvennoj statistiki po Kaliningradskoj oblasti, 31 p.
8. Nikitin, M. A., Ivchenko, V. V., Bespalov, V. A. and Poljakov, S. G. 2005, Nauchno-tehnicheskij i innovacionnyj potencial Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Scientific, technological and innovative potential of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Izdatel'stvo Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni I. Kanta, 125 p.
9. Svedenija ob innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti organizacii v 2008 godu Statisticheskij bjulleten' [Information about the organization ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... Leningrad State University.
7. Vasin, V. А., Mindeli, L. E. 2011, Prostranstvennye aspekty formirovanija i razvitija nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Spatial aspects of the formation and development of the national innovation system], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 11 (157), p. 24—34.
8. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects, Balt. Reg., no. 4(14), p. 16-28. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.
9. Vsemirnaja istorija ekonomicheskoj mysli [World History of Economic Thought], 1997, Moscow, Т. 6, p. 1, available ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... features of sustainable development of rural territories, identifies the factors of innovative entrepreneurship, and assesses their influence on the condition of rural economy. Special attention is... ... sustainability of rural territories, including sustainable use of natural resource potential, diversification of production through support for non-agricultural activities... ... sotrudnichestva Evropejskogo Sojuza, stran-chlenov ES i Rossijskoj Federacii [Handbook for Scientific and Technological Cooperation of the European Union, EU Member States and...
In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
... processes in Russian regions and developing the concept of regional innovation systems as regards research into their life cycle stages.
Mikhaylova А. А.
territorial innovation system, economic development, industrial cluster, innovation process, innovation economy, scientific and technological potential, system life cycle, innovation policy
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
... (accessed 10 February 2011).
16. Statistics Lithuania, available at: http://www.stat.gov.lt/en/pages/view/?id=1478 (accessed 12 March 2011).
Klemeshev Andrey, Fedorov Gennady, Zverev Yuri
Russia, Baltics, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, innovation, scientific and innovation potential, cooperation
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... considers the possibility of Russian integration into a common research, technological, and innovative space of the Baltic region. The author presents the results of a comparative... ... Baltic Sea countries based on the calculation of an integral research and technological potential index for the Russian Federation, the Northwestern Federal District of Russia... ... regional'nyj i mezhdunarodnyj aspekty [The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... Evropejskogo sojuza v innovacionnoj sfere [The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological cooperation in the sphere of innovations], Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 137—149. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-11.
3. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, Metodicheskie osnovy ... ... nauchno-tehnicheskogo potenciala Rossii i ES: regional'nyj i mezhdunarodnyj aspekty [The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects], Balt. reg., no. 4, p. 22—38. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2....
Innovative development priorities of the major coastal agglomerations of the European part of Russia
The innovation development dynamics of coastal regions is under the growing influence of the agglomeration factor and the coastalization factor, which results in polarizing the innovation space around ... ... development, concentrating a significant part of the population, economic entities, scientific, technological, and financial infrastructure, drawing resources from other... ... is revealed that the coastal agglomerations concentrate a significant innovation potential of the coastal regions, and their size allows them to act as drivers of regional...
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
... article aims at analyzing the role of cross-border cooperation in the development of innovation potential of the Baltic Sea Region. The author analyzes the projects in the framework of the Neighborhood Programs implemented in 2000—2006 and related to the development of innovation potential in the Baltic Sea Region, particularly... ... Commission. RESEARCH-International Cooperation European Union-Russian Federation Scientific and Technological Cooperation. A Roadmap for Action 2010—2012. URL:...
Potential of Russian-Indian scientific cooperation (the case of western border regions of Russia)
... India in the academic and research space have been developing long. In modern history, the two countries act as strategic partners that aim at common development of priority areas of knowledge with high potential for the commercialization of results and the generation of innovations. The article assesses the potential for enhancing Russian-Indian interaction in various fields of scientific knowledge. The geography of the study is 268 cities of India and 44 cities of the Western borderland of Russia. The research hypothesis supports the assumption that in Indian-Russian scientific cooperation, the factor of territorial remoteness ...
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
Regional brands have become a valuable intangible asset and a crucial competitive resource for forging partnerships. An ... .... Grinchel, B. M. 2012, Competitive advantages and competitive potential of the regions of the North-West, Vestnik INZhEKONA= ... ... problemam razvitiya ekonomiki i obschestva [XVII April International Scientific Conference on the Problems of Development of the Economy ... .... 54. (in Russ.)
7. Kotov, A. I. Quality of life as a tool for innovative economic development, Nauchno-tehnicheskie vedomosti ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... differenciacii i integracii v otraslevoj bibliografii [Problems of differentiation and integration in the bibliography], Moscow, p. 87—98.
9. Gordukalova, G. F. 1992... ... thesis], Saint Petersburg.
10. Klemeshev, A. P. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Baltic Region, no. 2 (8), p. 43—48.... ... rossijskih publikacij v mirovoj nauchnoj [Cited Russian publications in international scientific], Vestnik Rossijskoj akademii nauk [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences]...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... offers a comprehensive definition of international, cross-border, and transnational clusters. The author presents a classification ... ... Scandinavian countries and Germany. Also, the analysis indicates the potential participants of international clusters, namely the Baltics ... ... Valley, Scandinavia. In: Jonathan, P., Gabriela, M. Clusters, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Paris, OECD publishing, p. 131—154.... ... gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta [Polythematic Network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University], no....
The development of bioeconomy of the Baltic Region in the context of regional and global climate change
... to have a profound effect on natural ecosystems, biodiversity, and societies both in the Baltic region and globally, particularly ... ... through agriculture and food systems. The Baltic region has a vast potential for the development of bioeconomy due to the existing ... ... production and advances in microbiology leading to process- and product innovations in biomass production and utilization. The development ... ... sustainability of bioeconomy in the region. It concludes that scientific collaboration across borders in the Baltic region can ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
.... It requires a comprehensive study of both regional economics and economic geography. This article aims to identify structured ... ... innovacionnye klastery: mirovye orientiry i rossijskie realii [Regional Innovation Clusters: World landmarks and Russian Reality], XIV ... ... «Modernizacija
jekonomiki i obshhestva» [The April XIV International scientific conference «Modernization of Economy and Society»],... ... sotrudnichestva Rossii i ES v innovacionnoj sfere na Baltike [The potential for cooperation between Russia and the EU in innovation ...
The Conjunction Functions of the Particle tolko: A Conjunction Particle vs a Conjunction Analogue
This article considers the conjunction functions of the logical and modal particle tolko. A study into the functioning of logical and modal particles ... ... interesting pattern. The lexeme’s functional semantics of the connector stems from four potential meanings — restrictiveness, adversativeness, concessiveness, and resultativeness... ... nauchnykh statei [Russian language at the crossroads of the epochs: traditions and innovations in Russian studies. II International Scientific and Practical Conference (22—25 September 2015). Collection of scientific...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
... article considers the structure of research system in Germany. It describes the federal and state levels of research management. The Federal Ministry of Education and Research... ... institutions, R&D departments of industrial companies. The article stresses the research potential of universities that receive funding under the Excellence Initiative and describes... ... expenditure.
1. Davydov, А. А. Innovacionnyj potencial Rossii: nastojawee i buduwee [Innovation potential of Russia: Present and Future], Institut sociologii Rossijskoj...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... Weidenfeld, A., Kaisto, V. 2018, Cross-border knowledge transfer and innovation in the European neighbourhood: tourism cooperation at ... ... Research, no. 73, p. 91—102.
15. Shekov, V. A. 2015, Geological and mining-industrial heritage of Karelia, Finland. Draft Cross-Border ... ... Karel’skogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN [Proceedings of the Karelian Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences], no. 7 ,p.... ....).
16. Stepanova, S. V. 2017, Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West, Balt. Reg., vol. 9, no. 4,...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... way of developing cooperation between border regions of Russia and the neighbouring countries. The author presents an approach ... ... reproduction, and promotion of natural, cultural, and historical potential and as a means to boost business activities in border ... ... Zemle. Nauka. Innovacii. Tehnologii [Earth sciences. Science. Innovation. Technologies], no 2, p. 68—77. (in Russ.)
13. Andreev,... ... Republic of Karelia and the development of the medium-term plan for scientific and marketing research in the sphere of tourism in the ...
Rural areas of russia’s north-west borderland: problems and development paths
... rural areas of Russia’s North-West borderlands, particularly, the municipal districts and towns that are closest to the national border. The study aims to identify problems... ... internal resources, bottom-up initiatives supported by the authorities, extensive use of innovations, the Internet, and scientific knowledge. The study takes into account and assesses the heterogeneity of... ... of the North-West borderlands were confirmed to have a unique and diverse resource potential that is sufficient to ensure their sustainable development based on the non-endogenous...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... peoples of the Baltic Sea region, necessitate political, economic, and historical research on the strengths and weaknesses of the ... ... opportunities provided by the information society and focus on the innovative areas of regional cooperation. An interesting example ... ... Russ.)
5. Zemtsov, S. P., Baburin, V. L. 2016, Assessment of the potential of the economic and geographic location of the regions,... ... Moskovskogo gorodskogo pedagogicheskogo instituta im. V. P. Potemkina [Scientific notes of the Moscow city pedagogical institute], Vol....
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... process. This process is a result of the evolving spatial architecture of countries and regions, a lack of balance between the potential of leading cities, economic and settlement projections of global geoecological... .... 2016, "The sea component of" social geography of Russia: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAS. Seriya geograficheskaya, p. 10—19. (In Russ.)
20. Ilyin... ... Kuleshov, V. V. et all 2004, Strategy of social and economic development of Siberia: scientific foundations and the beginning of implementation. In: Strategii makroregionov...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
Although Russia and the Baltics have historically been economic partners, the economic relations between ... ....org/10.1787/3a486c5e-en
11. Klemeshev, A., Fedorov, G., Zverev, Yu. 2011, On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 76—84. doi:
https://doi.org/10.5922/2079-8555-2011-3-9... ... global’nom proizvodstve [Russia in Global Production]. In: XXI April International Scientific Conference on the Development of Economy and Society, HSE Publishing House...
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... adjust the technique of comparing the standard of living in 11 countries of Central and Eastern Europe that became members of the European Union (EU) during 2004-2013 (EU-11)... ....5922/2079-8555-2015-4-2
28. Kondratyeva, N. B. 2020, Baltic States: in the Middle Income Trap, Scientific and Analytical Herald of the Institute of Europe RAS, no. 1, p. 78—85.... ... 57—70 (In Russ.).
30. Klemeshev, A. P., Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 2011, On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Balt, Reg., no. 3, p. 76—84. doi: