Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... documents, and structured interviews revealed that the conservation regime applied in regional parks did not necessarily encourage local people to stay or newcomers to arrive. Proximity to the sea and towns with developed social infrastructure remains a priority ... ... for a residence in the countryside.
1. Güler, K., Kâhya, Y. 2019, Developing an Approach for Conservation of Abandoned Rural Settlements in Turkey, ITU A|Z Journal of Faculty of Architecture, vol. 16, no. 1, p. 97—115, doi:
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... the other constituent entities of the Northwestern federal district proved that the level of social wellbeing of Kaliningrad rural municipalities is rather high and most of them have made the transition from depression to sustainable development.
1. ... ... organizacii mestnogo samoupravlenija v Ros-sijskoj Federacii» [Federal Law of 06.10.2003 № 131-FZ
«On General Principles of Local Self-Government in the Russian Federation»].
2. Zakon Kaliningradskoj oblasti ot 01.07.2009 g. № 370 «O sostave territorij ...
The relationship between transport accessibility and quality of life in rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... discovered the Theory of Central Places: A Report about the Origin of Central Places // Man Space and Environment / ed. by P. W. English, R. C. Mayfield. Oxford, 1972. S. 601—610.
Yustratova V. O.
transport, transport accessibility, transport system, rural locality, quality of life, social mobility
Agriculture produce procurement in the post-war years (based on the materials of the Kaliningrad rural district of the Kaliningrad region)
... era is recognised as a forced seizure of grain and other products in rural areas. Based on the materials from the Kaliningrad rural district (the only one, whose procurement structure fund has been preserved by the State archive of the Kaliningrad region),... ... agriculture of RSFSR in post-war years, collective farms, procurement policy, organization of administrative control at the local level
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... vol. 194, no. 1, p. 18—31. doi: 194. 10.11143/46265.
3. Rytkönen, P., Tunón, H. 2020, Summer Farmers, Diversification and Rural Tourism — Challenges and Opportunities in the Wake of the Entrepreneurial Turn in Swedish Policies (1991—2019), Sustainability,... ... no. 71, p. 1—12. doi: 10.1016/j.annals.2018.02.006.
12. Lundberg, E. 2017, The importance of tourism impacts for different local resident groups: A case study of a Swedish seaside destination, Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, vol. 6, no....
On potential role of regional authorities in managing formation an development of market infrastructure
57) (с изм. от 22 октября
Local Business Taxes: Theory and Practice //
Review of Economic Policy. 1987. V. 3, № 2. P. 61.
Introduction to Rural Planning and Development.
Local Business Taxes in
: the Views of Industry // Local Business Taxes in
Arbuzov M. A.
regional economy, state regulation, market infrastructure, business.
Eхperience of the Baile-Felix tourist system (Romania) for the protection and promotion of the grey seal as a brand on the Hel Peninsular (Poland)
The Pârâul Pețea Nature Reserve is located in Bihor County (Romania), in the area of the Băile-Felix rural tourist system. It has gained international popularity due to the existence of an ecosystem with thermal waters. Thermal ... ... differences and similarities between the two places. The lotus flower and the grey seal have become an integral part of the local, national and international collective mentality. Special attention was paid to the causes of almost total extinction of ...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... American Journal of Sociology. 1985. № 91. P. 481—510.
56. Hillery G. A. Definitions of Community: Area of Agreement // Rural Sociology. 1955. № 20(2). P. 111—123.
57. Hoover E. M., Giarratani F. An Introduction to Regional Economics. URL:
http://www.... ... organisations // Geographische Zeitschrift. 1998. № 86(1). P. 1—15.
62. Malmberg A., Sölvell Ö., Zander I. Spatial Clustering, local accumulation of knowledge and firm competitiveness // Geografiska Annaler. 1996. № 78(2). P. 85—97.
63. Markusen A....
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
... Mata Sánchez N. D., Gijón-Cruz A. S. et al. The impact of nostalgia tourism and family remittances in the development of a rural Oaxacan community. URL: www.google.ru/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd
=1&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Festudiosdeldesarrollo.... ... 75—82.
21. Regulation (EC) No 1931/2006 of the EuropeanParliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 laying down rules on local border traffic at the externallandbordersoftheMemberStatesand amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention,
Work-life balance during the Covid-19 outbreak: the case of Latvia
... № 18. P. 9696—9698.
2. Kashnitsky I., Aburto J. M. The pandemic threatens aged rural regions most // OSF Preprints. 2020. URL:
(дата обращения: ... ....org/10.31219/osf.io/nmx9w
14. Zhang Y., Ma F. Z. Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Mental Health and Quality of Life among Local Residents in Liaoning Province, China: A Cross-Sectional Study // Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health. 2020 Vol. 17, № ...