Rotation of the cylinder in the flowing stream
The features of modeling the dynamics of the rotational movement of a cylindrical rod in a homogeneous flow of a viscous liquid are considered. The angle of attack, the angle of rotation, and the angular velocity of the rod are studied numerically. The results of solving the boundary value problem ...
Dynamics of falling rotating particle. Part 1
... is recommended.
1. Vasseur P., Cox R. G. The lateral migration of spherical particles sedimenting in a stagnant bounded fluid // J. Fluid Mech. 1977. Vol. 80, № 3. P. 561—591.
2. Dennis S. C., Singh S. N., Ingham D. B. The steady flow due to rotating sphere at low and moderate Reynolds numbers // Ibid. 1980. Vol. 101. P. 257—279.
3. Shraiber А. А., Gavin L. B., Naumov V. A., Yatsenko V. P. Turbulent flows in gas suspensions. N. Y., 1990.
4. Rubinow S. I., Keller J. B. The transverse force ...
Distribution of NQR relaxation times in the rotating frame of reference in micro-sized crystallites
This article presents the results of an experimental study into the effect of powder crystallite size on spin-lattice relaxation times in a rotating frame for 35Cl NQR in potassium chlorate, as well as the nutation interferograms. To obtain the distribution of relaxation times, a multi-exponential decay inversion of the longitudinal component of the nuclear magnetization in a rotating frame ...
Geometrical phase of NQR signals
... η on the base of locations of frequency singularities in the nutation phase spectrum.
Quantal phase factors accompanying adiabatic changes
// Proc. R. Soc. Ser. A 392. London, 1984. P. 45
Adiabatic rotational splittings and Berry's phase in nuclear quadrupole resonance
// Phys. Rev. Lett. 1987. Vol. 58. P. 2281
Sinyavsky N., Mackowiak M., Schmidt C.
Manifestation of Berry's Phase in NQR Spectra of Rotating Powder Samples
// Z. Naturforsch....
Dynamics of a cargo lift system
A device for lifting of a cargo is modeled by a mechanical system with three degrees of freedom. With the increase in the weight of the load is reduced the steady-state rotation speed of the drum, the settling time varies slightly. The calculation of the oscillation frequency of the cable relative to the vertical. It is established that change of the angular velocity deviations correspond to oscillations of mathematical ...
Automatic System for Determining the Angles of Scoliotic Deformity of the Human Spine
... Moon E. S. et al. Scoliosis Imaging: What Radiologists Should Know// Radiographics. 2010. Vol. 30, iss. 7. P. 1823—1842. URL:
10.1148/rg.307105061 (дата обращения: 15.06.2019).
5. Göçen S., Havitçioglu H. Effect of Rotation on Frontal Plane Deformity in Idiopathic Scoliosis // Orthopedics. 2001. Vol. 24, iss. 3. P. 265—268.
6. Beauchamp M., Labelle H., Grimard G. et al. Diurnal Variation of Cobb Angle Measurement in Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis // Spine ...
Dynamics of falling rotating particle. Part 2
It is established that the increase in initial vertical speed of particles leads to growth of deviation of trajectory of particles from vertical. Thus particles reach surface because of bigger vertical speed on initial site of trajectory that is confirmed by schedules quicker.
1. Яценко В. П., Наумов В. А., Соломенко А. Д. О коэффициенте в формуле для силы Магнуса при больших числах Рейнольдса // Моделирование в механике. 1992. Т. 6(23), № 4. С. 150—156.
2. Naumov V. A., Solomenko A. D., Yatsenko...
Method for Calculating the Optimal Configuration of a Wind Generator
... optimal configuration of wind generators. Electromechanical features of permanent magnets synchronous generators with round rotor are researched, formularization is made for these features. Also mechanical properties of wind turbines with horizontal rotation axis are described. Reviewed theoretical materials allowed to develop calculation method of wind turbine parameters and gearbox parameters for performing nominal output power with normal operation conditions. Simulation of wind generator in ...
The evolution of US political priorities in the Baltic sea region in the 2010s
... Russia will benefit from seeing the Baltic region nations not as tools in the Russian-US confrontation, but as partners in regional cooperation aware of their own interests.
Smirnov P. E.
Region, security, NATO, war presence, military training, rotation, infrastructure, energy security, hybrid warfare
Exulton-like solution and two phase of collapse of an intrusive lens
. Armi L.,
Kitamura Yo, Nagata Yu.
// J. of the Ocean. Sosiet. of
. 1983. V. 39. P. 89.
1986 Laboratory Experiments with Density Lenses in a Rotating Fluid in Intrathermocline Eddies in the Ocean (Academy of sciences of the
P. Shirshov institute of oceanology,
Fluid Mech. 1972. V
Yurova A. A.
nonlinear Schrodinger equation,...
Criteria for choosing the type of windmills for mobile wind-solar power plants
The authors identify the required characteristics of wind turbines for mobile installations, carry out the classification of wind turbines, analyze wind turbines with a horizontal and a vertical axis of rotation, and define the optimum types of wind turbines for use in conditions of low wind loadings.
1. Бабина Л. В. Анализ ветроустановок для электростанций малой мощности // Научный ...
The method of multipulse registration of nuclear magnetic resonance signal in unhomogeneous magnetic field
4. Blumich B., Casanova F., Appelt S. NMR at low magnetic fields // Chemical Physics Letters. 2009. N 477. P. 231—240.
5. Sakellariou D., Meriles A., Moule A., Pines A. Variable rotation composite pulses for high resolution nuclear magnetic resonance using inhomogeneous magnetic and radiofrequency fields // Chemical Physics Letters. 2002. N 363. P. 25—33.
6. Shaka A. J., Freeman R. Composite pulses with dual compensation // ...
Features of the movement of a saline water final volume surrounded by fresh water on the bottom slope
... of bottom waters // Ocean Modelling. 1983. Vol. 50. P. 9—12.
18. Simpson J. E. Gravity Currents in the Environment and the Laboratory. Ellis Workwood Ltd., 1987.
19. Shapiro G. I., Zatsepin A. G. Gravity current down a steeply inclined slope in a rotating fluid // Ann. Geophysicae. 1997. Vol. 15. P. 366—374.
20. Whitehead J. A. Dense water off continents // Nature. 1987. Vol. 327, № 6124. P. 656—657.
21. Whitehead J. A., Stern M. E., Flierl G. R., Klinger B. A. Experimental observations ...
New stage in the development of political science in Russia
..., and Methods in Political Science: A Theory of Selection and Survival Biases, PS: Political Science & Politics, Vol. 50, no. 3, p. 811—823.
16. Gaman-Golutvina, O. 2007, Political Elites in the Commonwealth of Independent States: Recruitment and Rotation Tendencies, Comparative Sociology, Vol. 6, no. 1—2. Doi: https://doi.org/10.1163/156913307X208140.
17. Gaman-Golutvina, O. 2008, The Changing Role of the State and State Bureaucracy in the Context of Public Administration Reforms: Russian ...
Kant’s Dissertation for the Master’s Degree On Fire and the Transformations of his Ideas of Ethereal Matter
... Together with Some Prefatory Considerations Pertaining to the Force of Bodies in General. In: I. Kant. Natural Science, edited by E. Watkins. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 1-155.
Kant, I., 2012b. Examination of the Question whether the Rotation of the Earth on its Axis by which it Brings about the Alternation of Day and Night has Undergone any Change since its Origin and How One Can Be Certain of this, which [Question] Was Set by the Royal Academy of Sciences in Berlin as the Prize ...