Creating a program complex simulation of RTC AR-600
Construction of virtual model of AR-600 robot by using robot operation system environment is described.
1. Von Hagen W. Ubuntu Linux Bible, 2010.
2. Hickle J., Halle S. The design and implementation of a semi-autonomous surfzone robot using advanced sensors and a common robot operating system,...
Elements of a mathematical model of a control system of the anthropomorphous type robot for work on the ISS
The article is devoted to the development and improvement of algorithms and robot control methods, staff involved in the implementation of technological operations on board the International Space Station.
1. Saprykin O., Baksheeva E., Safronov V., Tolstel O. About the concept of using anthropomorphic robots during human exploration ...
Mathematical model of the robotic car in the simulator Gazebo
Interim results of the development of the control system of the robot vehicle in a virtual environment Gazebo are presented. A prototype of a physical model of the robot is considered. Scheduling algorithms and mapping are studied.
1. Арзуметов А. М., Корягин Е. В., Орешков С. С., ...
Creations of a hardware-software complex providing dynamic balance and movement robotic system AR-600
Features of architecture and creation of robotic system AR-600 are described. The main objectives of loudspeaker of biped walking and methods of their decisions are considered. Calculations of necessary corners at movement and time of their performance are presented. As the question of creation ...
The method of zero-moment point for the problem of dynamic stabilization AR-600. Moving AR-600 at the site
The Method of Zero-moment point is considered. The basic formula to help you find point ZMP are development. A variant of applying this method is considered. The sequence of commands for task biped robotic system are described. A variant of the introduction drivers in Robot Operating System are considered.
1. Ложкин П. В., Толстель О. В. Создание программно-аппаратного комплекса, обеспечивающего ...
Development of mobile robot control system
A model of a high-level control system of mobile robot is described. The structure of the system is a neuron growing net. Basic concepts of neuron growing nets theory are given. Main components of the system are de-scribed.
Корягин Е. В., Ложкин П. В., Прокопович ...
The technical neural system for mobile robots
The concept of the technical neural system for mobile robots is described. Mathematical description and the algorithm of learning are provided. A brief description of a subject domain is given and a feature of the problem is explained. The ways of application of the theory to mobile ropotics are specified....
Mathematical modeling of synthesis technologies of powder materials for the space robotics
... sintering and finite element method: from the identification of the sintering parameters of a submicronic a-alumina powder to the development of complex shapes // Acta Materialia. 2016. Vol. 102. P. 169—175.
Yushin D., Saprykin O., Tolstel’ O.
robotics, space technology, spark plasma sintering, powder materials, numerical simulation, finite element method, theory of sintering
Oscillations, resonances and waves in a non-local medium with sources
... Hyperbolic Bio-Heat Conduction // Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 2011. Vol. 54, iss. 11—12. P. 2506—2513.
13. Lin S.-Y., Chou T.-M. Numerical Analysis of the Pennes Bioheat Transfer Equation on Skin Surface // 2015 Third International Conference on Robot, Vision and Signal Processing (RVSP). IEEE, 2015. P. 71—74.
14. Mochnacki B., Ciesielski M., Piasecka-Belhayat A. Numerical Solution of the Bio-Heat Transfer Equation with Uncertain Parameters Using the Sensitivity Analysis Method // Defect Diffus....
Decay of a weak gap and wave propagation in a nonlocal environment with a source
... Ching-yu Y. Boundary estimation of hyperbolic bio-heat conduction // Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer. 2011. Vol. 54. 2506—2513.
13. Lin S.-Y., Chou T.-M. Numerical analysis of the Pennes bioheat transfer equation on skin surface // Third Int. Conf. of Robot, Vision and Signal Processing. 2015. P. 71—74.
14. Mochnacki B., Ciesielski M., Piasecka-Belhayat A. Numerical solution of the bio-heat transfer equation with uncertain parameters using the sensitivity analysis method // Defect and Diffusion ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
.... S., Wagner, D. T. 2009, The Spillover of Daily Job Satisfaction onto Employees' Family Lives: The Facilitating Role of Work-Family Integration, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 52, no. 1, p. 87—102.
14. Ismail, M. A. F., Shimada, S. 2016, ‘Robot’ Hand Illusion under Delayed Visual Feedback: Relationship between the Senses of Ownership and Agency, PLoS ONE, Vol. 11, no. 7, p. 1—9.
15. Kaźmierczyk, J. 2011, Technologiczne i społeczno-ekonomiczne determinanty zatrudnienia w sektorze ...