Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... calculation of an integral research and technological potential index for the Russian Federation, the Northwestern Federal District of Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia. The paper describes the level of research and technological development of Russia in 2008—2010 in terms of human resources, R&D, material and technical components, and the transformation capacity of innovative potential. The author identifies the key issues in the field of research and innovation that inhibit ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... role that international cooperation in research, technology, and innovation plays in ensuring innovative development and producing an innovative model of the Russian economy. One of the key objectives of the country’s integration into international research, technological, and innovative space is the development of Russia-EU cooperation in the Baltic region. It is established that, with the development of integration connections and regionalization processes, interorganizational networking takes on special importance in the organization and development ...
The research and technology development in Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian Federation
This article focuses on the present state and prospects of research and technology development in Lithuania. The authors focus on the main competitive innovation spheres (information technologies, biotechnologies, special purpose laser technologies) and analyse the principal lines of innovation policy and strategy. The article presents ...
Research and technology agreements in the Norwegian concession system of the 1970s—1990s
... companies. These companies could take part in offshore exploration in the Russian sector of the Barents Sea through concluding similar agreements between Russian state institutions, and foreign oil and gas companies, which would give an impetus to the development of the technological component of Russia’s oil and gas sector. Research and technology agreements have been used by Norwegians with the aim of diversification of the economy and prevention of excessive dependence on the energy sector, which is one of the major challenges faced by Russia.
1. Vorobyov, А. А. 2011,...
The assessment of research and technical potential in the framework of the innovative model of development of regional economy
... technological potential development of the region, as well as a low level of development of the innovative activity in the Kaliningrad region in general and compared to the Baltic Sea region states. The authors also focus on the prerequisites for the development of research and technological cooperation between the Kaliningrad region and the Baltic Sea region countries. Special attention is paid to the opportunities for the creation of innovative clusters in the Baltic region states.
1. Amosenok, Je. P., Bazhanov, V. A. 2006,...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... 1999. № 23. P. 127—150.
67. Parrilli M. D. The Competitiveness of Clusters in Globalized Markets: Implications for Regional Development. L., 2016. P. 142.
68. Plore M., Sabel C. The Second Industrial Divide: Possibilities for Prosperity. N. Y., 1984. P. 355.
69. Porter M. E. The Competitive Advantage of Nations. N. Y., 1990. P. 875.
70. Smith K. New directions in research and technology policy: Identifying the key issues. The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy, 1994. URL: ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... technology. After a brief introduction, the article highlights first the essential informational and communicational foundation of technology development that intertwined with histories of translation technology. The convergence of these multiple histories has led to today’s 24/7 digital infrastructure. It then considers the social and cultural facets of the digital world, presenting research areas in digital studies that can be explored in relation to translation studies. While the existing analytical and critical ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Rossii: indikatory ocenki i metodika sravnitel'nogo analiza [Regional scientific and technological complex of Russia: evaluation indicators and methods of comparative analysis], available at: http://22.214.171.124/inform/IAB/iab_2009_1... .... S. 2003, Issledovanie suwnosti innovacionnogo potenciala [Innovation potential of research entities]. In: Nauchnye trudy Doneckogo nacional'nogo tehnicheskogo universiteta... ..., Innovacionnyj potencial kak faktor razvitija [Innovative potential as a factor of development], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 7, pp. 17—34.
15. Fauzer, V. V. (ed.),...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
This article addresses the problem of definition and identification of clusters as localized mesoeconomic systems with fuzzy boundaries that stimulate the development of these systems. The author analyses the influence of the inductive approach ... ... functioning) of clusters, especially in comparison to cluster formation theory based on the technological connection of adjacent units. The author comes to a conclusion that, without... ... and Regional Clusters: Concepts and Comparative Applications, Morgantown, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
15. Berry, B. 1964, Approaches to regional...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... Beziehung, Ländlicher Raum, no. 3, p. 3—14.
16. Wirth, P. 1997, Zukunftsorientierte Entwicklungsstrategien im ländlichen Raum der neuen Bundesländer, ProRegio, no. 20—21, p. 53—57.
17. Zverev, Yu. M., Batorshina, I. A., Megem, M. Ye. 2011, The research and technology development in Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian Federation, Baltic Region, no. 2 (8), p. 55—63. doi: 10.5922/2079—8555—2011—2—6.
Belova Anna, Levchenkov Andrei
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... support for innovative activity. The authors characterise the role of business, university, and authorities — which constitute the «triple helix» — in national innovative systems. The article also analyses such important factors as the intensity of research and development, the share of employees in the field of advanced technologies, and the methods of public support. Examples of private-public infrastructure for the implementation of innovative projects are offered.
1. Hanuz, M. 2011, Doklad o konkurentosposobnosti Rossii 2011 [The Russia Competitiveness Report 2011],...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... 13 April 2012).
18. Science, technology and innovation in Europe, 2012, available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/cache/ITY_OFFPUB/KS-GN-12-001/EN/KS-GN-12-001-EN.PDF (accessed 13 April 2012).
Voloshenko Ksenya, Mikhailova Anna
sustainable development, rural areas, innovative entrepreneurship, agriculture, research and technological potential
Theoretical Foundations of Media Education in British Universities
... Hay K.
E., Duffy T.
Grounded constructions and how technology can help / Tech Trends. 1998. Vol. 43. № 2. Pp. 15—23.
Emerging technologies, ISD, and learning environments: critical perspectives / Educational Technology Research and Development. 1992. January. Pp. 49—63.
Evaluating constructivistic learning / Educational technology. 1991. September. Pp. 28—33.
, classroom and computers. Ed. by Scrimshaw P.
: Routledge, 1993.
Network Transformations in Economy
... // Rationality and Society. 1995. № 7. P. 225—292.
10. Chesbrough H. Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Boston : Harvard Business School Press, 2003.
11. Coe N. M., Yeung H. M., Dicken H. W. Globalizing’ regional development: a GPNs perspective // Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers. 2004. № 29. P. 468—484.
12. Contractor ... ... Dynamic European Regions: Policy Implications for Ireland, paper presented at NESC seminar, Sustaining Competitive Advantage, NESC Research Series. March 1998, Dublin.
14. De Bresson C., Amesse F. Networks of innovators: a review and introduction to the issue ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
....ru/cgi-bin/gl_sch2.cgi?RIxxrlkuigylr;xqol!xlyo (accessed 6 January 2012).
6. Zverev, Yu. M., Batorshina, I. A., Megem, M.Ye. 2011, Nauchno-tehnologicheskoe razvitie Litvy i perspektivy sotrudnichestva v innovacionnoj sfere mezhdu Litvoj i Rossijskoj [The research and technology development in Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian Federation], Balt. reg., no. 2, p. 55—63. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-6.
7. Klemeshev, A. P. 2011, Sravnitel'naja ocenka innovacionnogo ...
Competence in social assistance: analysis of the expectations of young people
... M. A sociology of expectations: retrospecting prospects and prospecting retrospects // Technology Analysis and Strategic Management. 2003. № 15. Р. 3—18.
11. Guice J. Designing the future: the culture of new trends in science and tech-nology // Research Policy. 1999. № 28. Р. 81—98.
12. Martin P. Great expectations: the construction of markets, products and user needs during the early development of gene therapy in the USA // Technology and the Market: Demand, Users and Innovation. Cheltenham, 2001.
Toropov P. B.
competence in prosocial cooperation, expectations, content analysis, youth
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
Digital technologies, which have received rapid development in recent years, are increasingly integrated into modern economic and social processes. The course towards digitalization taken by most countries is determined by the onset of a new digital era,... ... the level of their internal digitalization, the development of e-commerce and digital networks, information security. The research is carried out in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation in 2010—2018. The results of the study have shown ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
4. Granovsky, Yu. V. 2002, Is It Possible to Measure Science? V. V. Nalimov's Research in Scientometrics, Scientometrics, Vol. 52, no. 2, p. 127—150, available... ... differenciacii i integracii v otraslevoj bibliografii [Problems of differentiation and integration in the bibliography], Moscow, p. 87—98.
9. Gordukalova, G. F. 1992... ... diss.. d-ra ped. nauk [Documentary flow bibliographic activities: History, theory, technology development: PhD thesis], Saint Petersburg.
10. Klemeshev, A. P. 2011, A comparative...
Territorial differences in the innovative development of Sweden, Finland, and the North-western federal district of the Russian Federation
....org/reports/global-competitiveness-report-2010-2011-0 (accessed 15 March 2012).
25. World intellectual property organization, available at: http://www.wipo.int (accessed 10 March 2011).
Fedorov Gennady, Voloshenko Yelena, Mikhailova Anna, Osmolovskaya Lidiya, Fedorov Dmitry
innovative development, research and technological potential, territorial differences, North-western federal district of the Russian Federation, Sweden, Finland
The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological co-operation in the sphere of innovations
... science and innovation with the EU participation. The article emphasises the opportunities for career growth and professional development for individual researchers in the field of innovation.
1. Spravochnik po voprosam nauchno-tehnologicheskogo sotrudnichestva Evropejskogo sojuza, stran-chlenov ES i Rossijskoj Federacii [Handbook on scientific and technological cooperation between the European Union, the EU Member States and the Russian Federation], 2012, Moscow.
2. The Baltic ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... State University for Tourism and Recreation], no. 2 (20), p. 16—19.
2. Belova, A. 2012, The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological co-operation in the sphere of innovations, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 99—108. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-11.
3.... ... recreation systems], Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg State University Press.
4. Kropinova, E. 2011, The factors affecting the development of the South-Eastern Baltic tourism and recreation region, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 93—100. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-1-12....
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
This article summarises the role of the Web 2.0 technology also known as social network services in the development of informal learning. This article offers a general description of non-formal and informal learning. Special attention is paid to blogging and the use of wki-resoruces as the most popular Internet tools. ... ... contributions using social networks: A case study on wikipedia. Proceedings of the First on-line Conference on Metadata and Semantics Research. 2005.
13. Leuf B., Cunningham W. The Wiki Way: Quick Collaboration on the Web. Boston, 2001.
14. Mader S. Wiki vs ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
Network cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under the influence of global processes. Due to its unique geopolitical ... ... When studying such forms of cooperation, the traditional methods of social sciences as research tools are not sufficient, which is explained by the dynamic nature of network... ... klimaticheskih i pochvenno-gruntovyh uslovij Respubliki Karelija [Application of GIS technology in the study of climatic and soil conditions of the Republic of Karelia]...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... evolution of knowledge clusters: Progress and policy // Economic Development Quarterly. 2008. № 22 (4). P. 277—289.
28. Korhonen ... ... economic transition in the Baltic States // Post-Soviet Geography and Economics. 2001. № 42 (6). P. 440—463.
29. Lithuanian ... ... Liyanage S. Breeding innovation clusters through collaborative research networks // Technovation. 1995. № 15 (9). P. 553—567.... ... 342—357.
32. Mastroeni M., Castle D., Phillips P. W. B. Clusters, technological districts and smart specialisaion: an empirical analysis ...
East Baltics: Economic Dilemmas of Security
This article considers military security in the Eastern Baltic. The research focuses on the economic sustainability of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania in the context of military spending. The authors maintain that an increase in military spending can either strengthen or weaken national economic and technological potential. In Germany or Sweden, military spending accounts for a smaller ... ... revenues, but it is integrated into the general model of innovative and technological development. In the case of the Baltics, it is advisable to estimate military spending...
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
In order to maintain its global competitiveness in the future, the Baltic Sea region (BSR) needs to preserve and improve its technological capability and innovativeness. This article focuses on innovations in the Baltic Sea region, particularly on external ... ... innovation environments in the BSR is described and the innovation performances of Baltic countries are compared. Finally, the research aims to conclude, as well as to analyse, the future innovation development of the BSR. The research material for this desk study is collected from various sources, including journal articles,...
Evolution of International Research Cooperation models in the Contemporary Foreign Policy Environment
This article focuses on the principle models of international research and academic cooperation. The author divides international academic cooperation into ... ... Federation), the author answers the question about the contribution of universities to the development of mechanisms of cooperation and mutual understanding in the modern world — a world increasingly influenced by information and communication technologies.
1. Barsukova, А. V., Zhukovsky, I. I. 2013, Mezhdunarodnaja dejatel'nost'...
Development of anti-drug attitude of technology students
The article presents the results of theoretical and experimental research on anti-drug attitude of technology students. The authors show the opportunity of its development by psychological and pedagogical means.
А., Рычкова М.
Оценка образовательной среды с точки зрения рисков развития. [Электронный ...
Platform Markets: Their Place in the Theory of Mesoeconomic System: Development and a Challenge to Spatial Studies
Over the past three decades, researchers across different disciplines have paid close attention to the development of platform markets — an emergent long-term trend in economic policy. I consider platform markets as institutional and technological systems. Platforms create systems of rules and mechanisms that stimulate agents to adopt, maintain, and improve ...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
... water industry and agricultural monitoring, etc. However, the research shows that attempts to perform a calculation for various ... ... difficulties in obtaining initial data. To this effect, the authors developed a normative methodical approach to the calculation of ... ... GLONASS application. This approach is meant to fill the existing gap and makes it possible to evaluate the economic benefit of an integrated ... ... [Methodological issues of determining the socio-economic benefits of space technology economic purposes for regional development], Trudy 12-h ...
On the programme of research development in the exclave region
This article focuses on the development of research in the exclave region. The authors offer a programme of research development in the Kaliningrad region. The article describes the principal lines of implementation of priorities of modernization and technological upgrade of regional industries.
1. Bil'chak, V. S., Duplenko, N. G. 2008. Predprinimatel'stvo regiona.Kaliningrad.
2. Bil'chak, V. S., Zaharov, V. F. 1998. Regional'naja jekonomika: monografija.Kaliningrad.
3. Ivchenko, V. V. 2008. Setevoe ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... politics], no. 12, p. 69—74. (in Russ.)
42. Shekov, V. A. 2015, Geological, mining and industrial heritage of Finnish Karelia. Cross-Border Cooperation Programme project... ... “Mining road”, Trudy Karel'skogo nauchnogo centra RAN [Proceedings of Karelian Research Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences], no. 7, p. 205—210. (in Russ.)
43... ... rossijskoj chasti Barenceva Evro-Arkticheskogo regiona [International experience in the development of tourism in the Russian part of the Barents Euro-Arctic Region], Petrozavodsk, p. 23. (in Russ.)
45. Eco-efficient technologies along the "Blue Road", available at: http:// northcentre.ru/file...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Investments of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine in Eurasia – 2014, 2014, Eurasian Development Bank, available at: http://www.eabr.org/e/research/centreCIS/projectsandreportsCIS/project28/ (accessed 10.05.2015).
17. Resident... ... (accessed 19.12.2014).
18. Filippov, S. 2008, Russia’s Emerging Multinationals: Trends and Issues, Working Paper, Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 17, no. 2-3...
On determining the import-replacement share for mechanical engineering in the Kaliningrad region
... mechanical engineering contributes most to the rapid and efficient transition from the previous to the subsequent technological level and it was chosen as the object of the current research. The authors identify technological safety within more general scope of national security typology. The article reflects on the empirical data on the scale of mechanical engineering development in industrialized countries. The analysis of import flows of the North-Western subjects of the RF revealed that regional ...
Ergonomics and the translation process
... workflow, communication processes, project management, job security, and translator status. Environmental factors in the physical sense ... ... translation processes in focus are discussed in light of recent research.
Baethge, A. and Rigotti, T., 2010. Arbeitsunterbrechungen ... ... professional translation. In: J. W. Schwieter and A. Ferreira, eds. The Development of Translation Competence: Theories and Methodologies ... ... Conference on Cognitive Ergonomics. Delft: Delft University of Technology, pp. 187—190.
Olohan, M., 2011. Translators and translation ...
Organisational and administrative preconditions for the development of the pedagogic competence of the agents of higher physical education
This article considers, as prerequisites for the development of pedagogical competence of the agents of physical training at higher education institutions, the research and information needs of these agents such as the general situation, psychological atmosphere among the personnel, satisfaction ... ... factors of development, research and information needs,
educational process, need and motivation-related sphere, information technologies, teaching activity, professional training.
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
... possible areas of cooperation and describe its mechanisms.
1. Zverev, Yu. М., Batorshina, I. А., Megem, М. Ye. 2011, Nauchnotehnologicheskoe razvitie Litvy i perspektivy sotrudnichestva v innovacionnoj sfere mezhdu Litvoj i Rossijskoj Federaciej [The research and technology development in
Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian Federation], Baltijskij region [Baltic Region], no. 2 (8), p. 55—63. doi:10.5922/2074-9848-2011-2-6
2. Leitsin, V. N., Dmitriyeva, М....
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... research and education and innovation sectors of the Republic of Lithuania — the closest neighbour of the Russian Federation in the North-West region. The analysis of competences of Lithuanian research and education sectors helped identify promising research and technology development areas in terms of innovation cooperation between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Lithuania.
1. Lithuanian innovation strategy for the year 2010—2020 / approved by Resolution No. 163 of 17 February, 2010, of the Government of ...
A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries
... comparative assessment of the Baltic region countries on the basis of three groups of indicators — indicators of economic and research potential, indicators of dynamics of economic and research potential development, and indicators of economic and innovation potential of the states of the region. The author emphasises the need for ... ... January 2011).
18. Research activities. 2009. Statistical bulletin (in Lithuanian and English).
19. RUSSIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AT A GLANCE: 2009. DataBook.Moscow: CSRS.
20. Statistic Estonia. [online] Available at: <http://www. stat....
Some Aspects of Economic Security of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region under Conditions of Geo-Economic Uncertaint
... article, I consider individual aspects of the economic security of Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad Region amid the geo-economic uncertainty observed since 2014. The object of the study is the economic and technological sustainability of Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad Region given geo-economic... ... competitiveness, regional economic security, and sustainable regional socio-economic development. I believe that this triad does not only demonstrate the logic of the current... ... exporters. This article is a preliminary study without any claim to completeness. Further research will seek to present the findings obtained in more detail.
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
This article considers major trends in the spatial and sectoral structure of national production and analyses the ... ... production. The article seeks to draw attention to the methodology of developing and implementing industrial policy and devising an algorithm ... ... 7—11.
3. Gavrilova, N. М. 2012, Tehnoparki v mire i v Rossii [Technology parks in the world and in Russia], ECO, no. 10, p. 78—84.... ... «Severo-Zapad» sostavil innovacionnuju kartu Rossii [Center for Strategic Research "North-West" was an innovative map of Russia],...
Organisation of scientific research in Germany
This article considers the structure of research system in Germany. It describes the federal and state levels of research management. The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) bears primary responsibility for science and technology policy at the federal level. At the state level, this responsible is shared ... ... Excellence Initiative and describes the contribution of production in research and development activities, focusing on the top ten German companies in terms of R&D expenditure...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Moscow, p. 67—72.
28. Agnew, J. 2001, The new global economy: time — space compression, geopolitics, and global uneven development, Journal of world systems research, YII. 2, p. 133—154.
29. Desai, M. 1996, The End of Everything, The New York Times, August, available at: http://www.... ... Change, Cambridge, MA, Blackwell, 230 p.
32. Janelle, D., Gillespie, A. 2004, Space — time constructs for linking information and communication technologies with issues in sustainable transportation, TTRV372, p.665 -677, available at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04....
Big data in modern education
The paper describes possibilities and prospects of big data analysis in education given a rapid development of technology. The author explores new approaches to the modernization of the system of education, which are based on big data technologies,... ... International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS 2013). San Diego, 2013. P. 42—47.
3. Big Data // Tech Pro Research. URL:
(дата обращения: 07.11.2017).
4. Bollier D., Firestone ...
Kant’s Ethics in the Context of the Enlightenment. Report of the 12th Kant Readings Conference (Kaliningrad, 21-25 April 2019
This review covers the content of reports and discussions at the 12th Kant Readings Conference held in April 2019 and organised by the research unit of the Academia Kantiana of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Kaliningrad. Traditionally, Kant Readings ... ... applying Kant’s ethical principles were discussed in close connection with the interpretation of the latest trends in the development of science and technology. It was noted that the intellectual and social communication environment of today has much in common with that of the ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... sanction policy of foreign states, limited public investment, and a mass exodus of foreign investors. An example of a large-scale ... ... one of the most recent large projects in seaport infrastructure development. This article estimates the project’s significance ... ... PROVJeD [PROVED], available at: http://провэд.рф/analytics/research/19841-gpuzoobopot-poptov-baltikiklyuchevye-tendentsii-2014-goda.... ...
zhurnal peredovyh tehnologij [East European Journal of advanced technologies], no. 3, Vol. 2, p. 21—24.
25. Shirov, А. А. ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
Circular economy has been studied extensively both in Europe and worldwide. It is largely viewed as a potential strategy for societal development, aimed to increase prosperity while reducing dependence on raw materials ... ... support. An increase in funding will contribute to the implementation of circular economy technologies.
1. Avramenko, A. A., Gorbachev-Fadeev, M. A. 2015, Cyclic economy,... ... sustainable development and circular economy: Alternative concepts for trans-disciplinary research, Environmental Development, Vol. 17, p. 48—56. DOI:
The concept of open innovations and a study into the strategic potential of organisations
... of open innovation management. Special attention is paid to the joint activities of a number of organisations in innovative research and development and its further application.
1. Баззел Р., Гейл Б., Салтан Р. Доля рынка — ключ ... ... The Economics of Innovation and Corporate Strategy. Cambridge, MA., 2001.
11. Arora A., Fosturi A., Cambarolla A. Markets for Technology. Cambridge, MA., 2001.
12. Calunic D., Rodan. Resource recombinations in the firm: Knowledge structures and the potential ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... sotsial'naya sfera, tekhnologii [Theory and practice of service: economics, social sphere, technologies], no. 3, p. 55—60. (in Russ.)
24. Rakhmatov, R. D., Ivanov, N. T. 2015... ... Russian regions, Prioritetnye nauchnye napravleniya: ot teorii k praktike [Priority research areas: from theory to practice], no. 17, p.192—198. (in Russ.)
25. Limonov... .... (ed.) 2014, Regional'naya ekonomika i prostranstvennoe razvitie [Regional economy and spatial development], T. 1, Moscow, p. 292. (in Russ.)
26. Savinova, O. V. 2014, Regional competition...
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... land dynamics is one of the central issues of land use in Europe and Russia. Each historical period is characterized by its own ... ... change in state policy, general economic growth and a rise in the technological level of agriculture, as well as changes in the domestic ... ... land management dynamics, subregions and the main trends in their development were determined.
1. Бабурин В. Л., Земцов ... ... A review of (almost) 20 years of regional innovation systems research // European Planning Studies. 2017. № 25 (3). P. 371—387....