Modern marketing practices: a preliminary comparative analysis of studies in developed and developing countries
... взаимоотношений. Анализ маркетинговых стратегий на основе взаимоотношений. М., 2008.
comparative analysis of сontemporary marketing practices, developed markets, emerging markets, relationship marketing
The role of customer loyalty programmes in the modern market
... Consequences of customer loyalty to the loyalty program and to the company // Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science. 2012. Vol. 40, no. 5. P. 625—638.
10. Griffin J. Customer Loyalty: How to Earn it, How to Keep It. New York, 2002.
11. Gummesson E. Relationship marketing in the new economy // Journal of Relationship Marketing. 2002. Vol. 1, no. 1. P. 37—57.
12. Hoffman J. L., Lowitt E. M. A better way to design loyalty programs // Strategy and Leadership. 2008. Vol. 36, no. 4. P. 44—47.
13. Mascarenhas ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
10. Castells M. The information age: Economy, society and culture. Blackwell,1998. Vol. 3 : End of millennium.
11. Castells M. The Rise of the Network Society. Malden; Mass., 1996. Vol. 1.
12. Christopher M., Payne A., Ballantyne D. Relationship marketing: Creating stakeholder value. Oxford, 2002.
13. Cyert R., March J. A Behaviorial Theory of the Firm. Englewood-Cliffs, 1963.
14. Donaldson T., Preston L. E. The stakeholder theory of the corporation: Concepts, evidence, and implications // ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... межфирменного сотрудничества // ИнВестРегион. 2011. № 3. C. 55—60.
5. Шерешева Ю. М. Межфирменные сети. М. : ТЕИС, 2006.
6. Anderson J. C., Hakansson H., Johanson J. Dyadic business relationships within a business context // Journal of Marketing. 1994. № 58. P. 1—15.
7. Anderson P., Tushman M. L. Technological Discontinuities and Dominant Designs. A Cyclical Model of Technological Change // Administrative Sciences Quarterly. 1990. № 35. P. 607.
8. Burt R. S. Structural Holes: ...
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
.... Competitive identity: The new brand management for nations, cities and regions.
: Palgrave Macmilan, 2007.
6. BSR Interreg IIIB Co-operation Area. URL: http://www.spatial.baltic.net/ programme.html.
7. Grönroos C. Service Management and Marketing. A customer relationship management approach. 2nd edition. Wiley, 2000.
8. Gummesson E. Evert Gummesson:
. In Fisk // Services Marketing
Self-Portraits: Introspections, Reflections, and Glimpses from the Experts.
, 2000. P. 109—132....
Identifying Key Stakeholder Groups for Implementing a Place Branding Policy in Saint Petersburg
23. Araújo de Azevedo, J. A., Ferreira Custódio, J. M., Antunes Perna, P. F. 2013, «Are you happy here?»: the relationship between quality of life and place attachment, Journal of Place Management and Development, Vol. 6, no. 2, p. 102—119.... ....1108/jpmd-06-2012-0017
24. Beckmann, S. C., Zenker, S. 2012, Place Branding: A Multiple Stakeholder Perspective, 41st European Marketing Academy Conference, Lisbon, Portugal, p. 2.
25. Balakrishnan, M. S. 2008, Dubai — A star in the east: A case study ...
Correlation-regression analysis of bitcoin characteristics
... the indicator of the market capitalization of the bitcoin cryptocurrency through correlation-regression analysis. As a result of the research, the author becomes the first to prove the direct dependence of the mentioned indicators, namely, a strong relationship between the price per unit of the cryptocurrency and the indicator of the bitcoin cryptocurrency market capitalization.
1. Биткоин: категория счастья или угроза мировой экономики? // Управление экономическими системами: электронный научный журнал....
On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
The researchers often overlook the relationships between Russian and Nordic investment capital; and even less attention is paid to studying the competition between ... ... investment conditions created in the Baltic States for both Russian and Nordic investors. The analysis shows that most of the Baltic market is controlled by the Nordic capital, which blocks the arrival of Russian investment to the Baltic States. With a nod to ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... International Journal Entrepreneurship And Sustainability Issues, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 146—158.
4. Chadsey, J., Beyer, S. 2001, Social relationships in the workplace, Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews, Vol. 7, no. 2, p. 128—133.... ..., no. 6, p. 1—9.
6. Davydenko, V. A. 2004, Model of a specialist taking into account the demand of the professional labor market, Model' spetsialista XXI veka v kontekste modernizatsii vysshego obrazovaniya [Model of a specialist of the XXI century ...
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... Jekonomicheskie instituty kapitalizma. Firmy, rynki, «otnoshencheskaja kontraktacija» [Economic Institutions of Capitalism. Firms, Markets, "relational contracting"], St. Petersburg, 702 p.
18. Ulyukayev, А. V. V 4 monogorodah budut sozdany territorii ... ... Quantitative Economics, T. 13, Vol. 1, p. 27—52.
28. Ronen, J., Yaari, V. 2007, Demand for the truth in principal-agent relationships, Review of accounting studies, T. 12, Vol. 1, p. 125—153.
Shastitko A., Fatikhova A.
monotown, single industry ...
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... metropolitan regions played the decisive role. The need for temporary workers is filled mainly by immigrants from Uzbekistan. The labor market pressure by migrant workers remains below the national average. Intraregional migration is not dominated only by the centripetal ... ... Applied Economics. 2012. Vol. 19, № 2 (567). P. 39—48.
12. Dwyer L., Seetaram N., Forsyth P., King B. Is the Migration-Tourism Relationship only about VFR? // Annals of Tourism Research. 2014. Vol. 46 (3). P. 130—143.
13. Костяшов Ю. В. Формирование ...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
... Directive 2009/73/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 concerning common rules for the internal market in natural gas and repealing Directive 2003/55/EC, 2009, Official Journal of the European Union, 14.8.2009, available at: ... ....eu/regional_policy_cooperate/baltic/documents_en.cfm#1 (accessed 10 March 2013).
10. Johanson, J., Vahlne, J.-E. 2003, Business Relationship Learning and Commitment in the Internationalization Process, Journal of International Entrepreneurship, no. 1, p....
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... Review of Sociology, Vol. 15, p. 97—118.
33. Ford, D., Gadde, L.-E., Hakansson, H., Snehota, F. 2003, Managing Business Relationships: A Network Perspective, 2nd ed., Chichester, Wiley & Sons.
34. Forsgren, M., Johanson, J. 1992, Managing Internationalization ... ... interorganizational alliances and networks, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 40, no. 2, p. 617—638.
40. Powell, W. W. 1990, Neither market, nor hierarchy: Network forms of organization, Research in Organizational Behavior, Vol. 12, p. 295—336.
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Jekonomika: tolkovyj terminologicheskij slovar' [Market: Business. Commerce. Economy: definitions and terminology], Moscow, Marketing, 231 p.
24. Suslov, V. I. (ed.), 2008, Tolkovyj slovar' “Innovacionnaja dejatel'nost'”: terminy innovacionnogo menedzhmenta ... ... harakteristik rossijskoj innovacionnoj sistemy: avtoreferat dis.... kandidata jekonomicheskih nauk: 08.00.05 [Analysis of the relationship between economic growth and the characteristics of the Russian innovation system: summary of dis... candidate of ...
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... competitive firms; (3) as a result of companies tackling the effects of the pandemic against the background of historically stable relationships; (4) as a product of strong social contacts and soft power. GVC regionalisation will be driven by individual companies,... ... 5 August 2020).
6. Hagemejer, J. 2018, Trade and growth in the new member states: The role of global value chains, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, vol.54, no. 11, p. 2630—2649. doi:
7. Cieslik, E....
Lithuania's Lonely Leadership 2.0.
... the reasons behind the revival of the concept in 2010 and onwards. While the overall economy seems to be on the mend and the relationships with the adjacent countries (Poland, mostly) are improving, Lithuanian leadership, argues the author, is still very ... ....ee/en/article/has-lithuanianforeign-policy-become-personalised/ (accessed 01.03.2015).
4. Kardas, Sz. 2014, The Tug of War. Russia’s Response to Changes on the European Gas Market, Warsaw, 54 p.
5. Nekrašas, E. 2009, Kritiniai nepamasttymai apie Lietuvos užsienio politika, Politologija, no. 2, p....
Demographic Ranking of the Baltic Sea States
.... A. 2011, Vzaimosvjaz' mezhdu demograficheskimi rejtingami polozhenija i tradicionnymi demograficheskimi pokazateljami [The relationship between demographic situation ratings and traditional demographic indicators], Vestnik MGOU. Serija Jekonomika [MGOU ... ... Smirnova, T. L. 2010, Vosproizvodstvo naselenija i rynok rabochej sily v Rossii [Reproduction of the population and the labor market in Russia], Problemy sovremennoj jekonomiki [Problems of Modern Economics], no 1, p. 85—88.
8. Shmakov, N. A. 2011, ...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... 1993. Vol. 14. P. 189—209.
16. Larson A. Network dyads in entrepreneurial settings: A study of the governance of exchange relationships // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1992. Vol. 37. P. 76—104.
17. Li C., Liu S., Fang Z. and Chen Y. Emergence ... ...., Page K. Network Forms of Organization // Annual Review of Sociology. 1998. Vol. 24. P. 57—76.
23. Powell W. W. Neither market nor hierarchy: Network forms of organization // Research in organizational behavior. Greenwich, 1990. P. 295—336.
National monetary policy and the role of banks in increasing its efficiency
This study aims to explore the relationship between credit institutions and the Bank of Russia in implementing the national monetary policy. Another aim is ... ... Journal of International Money and Finance. 2013. Vol. 32. P. 1—16.
20. Kurov A., Stan R. Monetary policy uncertainty and the market reaction to macroeconomic news // Journal of Banking & Finance. 2018. Vol. 86. P. 127—142.
21. Lee S., Bowdler Ch. Banking ...
On the Semiotic Model of Image
... function (prescription and enabling of the future of acts of semiosis, similar to a certain exemplary act). The author explores the relationship between the category of image and a number of similar concepts. In particular, the definitions of the category of ... ... Social Semiotics. Ithaca. N.Y, Cornell University Press.
Iversen, N. M., Kleppe, I. A., Stensaker, I. G., 1998. Country Image in Marketing Strategies: Conceptual Issues and an Empirical Asian Illustration. AP. Asia Pacific Advances in Consumer Research, 3,...
Population aging and the problems of the sandwich generation: Socioeconomic and psychological aspects
... 69, No. 1. P. 157—173.
21. Igarashi H., Hooker K., Coehlo D. P., Manoogian M. M. «My nest is full»: Inter-generational relationships at midlife // Journal of Aging Studies. 2013. Vol. 27, No. 2. P. 102—112.
22. Lankford K. Caught in the middle ... ... Economics of Sports / P. M. Pardalos, V. Zamaraev (eds.). Heidel-berg ; N. Y. ; L., 2014. P. 59—74.
29. Stroud D., Walker K. Marketing to the ageing consumer: the secrets to build-ing an age-friendly business. N. Y., 2013.
30. Wolfson M. C. Population ...
Opportunities for sustainable economic development of the coastal territories of the Baltic Sea Region in the context of digital transformation
..., Navigating disruptive crises through service-led growth: The impact of COVID-19 on Italian manufacturing firms, Industrial Marketing Management, no. 88, p. 225—237. doi: 10.1016/j. indmarman.2020.05.017.
26. Soto-Acosta, P. 2020, COVID-19 Pandemic: ... ... net/publication/252265237_The_Genuine_Progress_Indicator_2006 (accessed 06.01.2021).
42. Saeed, N., Cullinane, K., Sødal, S. 2020, Exploring the relationships between maritime connectivity, international trade and domestic production, Maritime Policy & Management, p. 1—15....