In pursuit of an innovation development trajectory of the Kaliningrad region
Amid growing inter-state competition, national innovation policies are increasingly seeking to promote the development of regional innovation systems to intensify innovative processes and to enhance the economic competitiveness of territories. An efficient regional innovation policy requires a territorial adaptive approach to the development of mechanisms for innovating socio-spatial systems....
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... http://www. gosbook. ru/system/files/documents/2011/05/24/analytical_material. pdf (accessed 13 January 2012).
27. Shlyakhto, I. V. 2007, Ocenka innovacionnogo potenciala regiona, Upravlenie obwestvennymi i jekonomicheskimi sistemami [Estimation of the innovation potential of the region, the Office of Social and economic systems], no. 1, available at: http://umc. gu-unpk. ru/umc/arhiv/2007/1/Shliyhto. pdf (accessed 11 January 2012).
28. Shtertser, Т. А. 2007, Analiz vzaimosvjazi jekonomicheskogo rosta i harakteristik rossijskoj innovacionnoj sistemy: avtoreferat dis....
The innovative process in the Baltic Sea region
In order to maintain its global competitiveness in the future, the Baltic Sea region (BSR) needs to preserve and improve its technological capability and innovativeness. This article focuses on innovations in the Baltic Sea region, particularly on external innovation drivers and ... ....org/innovation/defining-innovation/ (accessed 10 July 2012).
12. Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development OECD 1997, National Innovation Systems, available at:http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/35/56/2101733.pdf (accessed 10 July 2012).
13. Organisation for Economic Co-operation ...
Assessment of Innovation and Investment Activity in the Region
The concept of regional innovation system builds upon prospective innovation and takes into account the subsystem generating the knowledge that regulates the context and enterprises in regional innovation activity. This article considers the importance of innovation-investment activity ...
Innovative development priorities of the major coastal agglomerations of the European part of Russia
... promoting an internal innovation periphery and strong nuclei in the coastal zone. The purpose of this study is to identify the features and specifics of the agglomeration development in coastal regions and assess their impact on the innovation trajectory of regional innovation systems. The study focuses on the agglomerations in 5 coastal regions of Russia: Murmansk, Arkhangelsk, Kaliningrad, Rostov regions, and Krasnodar Territory. The author evaluates the place of coastal and inland agglomerations in the socio-economic and ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
... communications, industrial, and other infrastructure. Coastal regions are so diverse that it is impossible to construct a development model that will fit all of them. One can speak only of general trends. This study focuses on identifying differences between the innovation systems of northern and southern coastal regions within the same country. The geographical scope of the study is four Russian coastal territories: Murmansk and Arkhangelsk in the Baltic Sea region and Rostov and Krasnodar in the Azov-Black Sea region. Methodologically, this study carries out ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... Corporate and Regional Development // Environment and Planning D: Society and Space. 1993. № 11. P. 543—564.
24. Debresson Ch. Breeding innovation clusters: A source of dynamic development // World Development. 1989. № 17(1). P. 1—16.
25. Effective Regional Innovation Systems. Innovating Regions in Europe: final report. IRE Working Group. 2008.
26. Feldman M. P. The Geography of Innovation. Netherlands, 1994.
27. Jaffe A. B., Trajtenberg M., Henderson R. Geographic localization of knowledge spillovers as evidenced ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... [Features Russian «Tripal Helix» relations between the state, a science and business], Innovations, no. 4, p. 47—55.
7. Pilyasov, A. (ed.). 2012, Sinergija prostranstva: regional'nye innovacionnye sistemy, klastery i peretoki znanija [Space synergy: regional innovative systems, clusters and knowledge overflows], Moscow — Smolensk, Oykumena.
8. Presidency Conclusions, Lisbon European Council, 23—24 March, 2000, available at: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/00100-r1.en0.htm (accessed ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... gosudarstvennogo universiteta turizma i kurortnogo dela [Izvestiya of the Sochi State University for Tourism and Recreation], no. 2 (20), p. 16—19.
2. Belova, A. 2012, The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological co-operation in the sphere of innovations, Balt. Reg., no. 4, p. 99—108. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-11.
3. Kropinova, E. G. 2005, Regional'no-jekonomicheskij analiz formirovanija territorial'nyh rekreacionnyh sistem [Regional-economic analysis of the formation of territorial recreation systems], Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg State University Press.
4. Kropinova, E. 2011, The factors affecting the development of the South-Eastern Baltic tourism and recreation region, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 93—100. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-1-12....
The development of science as a factor in the Kaliningrad region innovative security
The paper examines the role of research institutions in the system of innovation security of the region and highlights vital interests and security threats to the regional innovation system in the field of research. The author describes important factors having a positive and a negative impact on the competitiveness of the research component of the innovation system of the region. The evaluation of the development of science in the ...
The system approach to modernisation and innovative regional development: strategic objectives
... modernisation and innovative development. The analysis conducted shows the absence of laws, strategies and uniform terminology regarding modernization and innovations. The author examines the factors affecting the content of these terms, describes the system approach to modernization and regional innovative development, develops regional methodology and identifies the strategic targets for modernisation and innovative development.
1. Aganbegyan, А. G. 2010, Uroki krizisa: Rossii nuzhna modernizacija i innovacionnaja jekonomika [Lessons from ...
Tools for developing and implementing the innovative policy of a region
... Моделирование управления разви-
тием : монография / под ред. проф. В. В. Ивченко. Калининград, 2010.
Drok T. Ye.
regional innovation policy, tools, innovative activity, innovation potential, regional innovation systems
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... in european regions: The impact of different forms of proximity on spatial knowledge diffusion // Journal of Economic Geography. 2016. № 16 (3). P. 749—774. doi: 10.1093/jeg/lbv042.
17. Coenen L., Asheim B., Bugge M. M., Herstad S. J. Advancing regional innovation systems: What does evolutionary economic geography bring to the policy table? // Environment and Planning C: Politics and Space. 2017. № 35 (4). P. 600—620. doi: 10.1177/0263774X16646583.
18. Cooke P., Boekholt P., Todtling F. The Governance of Innovation ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... and adoption of legal acts at regional and municipal levels, for example, the law «On the production policy of the Kaliningrad region».
1. Beketov, N. V. 2002, Nauchno-innovacionnye sistemy regionov: problemy formirovanija i razvitija [Research and innovation systems of regions: problems of formation and development], Innovacii v regione [Innovations in the region], no. 9, p. 8—15.
2. Bildina, О. В. 2007, Rol' tehnoparkov v processe kommercializacii tehnologicheskih innovacij [The role of technology parks in the ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... including small ones. As practice shows, the harmonisation of major interests of small innovative business requires not only market instruments, but also state regulation... ... drawing up programmes for the development of small innovative business at the federal, regional, and municipal levels.
1. Molchanova, O. P. (ed.). 2010, Mehanizmy gosudarstvennoj... ... development strategy], Upravlenie jekonomicheskimi sistemami [Management of Economic Systems], no. 10, no. of article 0421100034.
7. Fetisov, G. G., Oreshin, V. P. 2007...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
.... P. 791—811.
43. Tayarani M., Poorfakhraei A., Nadafianshahamabadi R., Rowangould G. M. Evaluating unintended outcomes of regional smart-growth strategies: environmental justice and public health concerns // Transportation Research Part D: Transport ... ... Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial innovation system, Lithuania, Baltic States
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... i razvitija nacional'noj innovacionnoj sistemy [Spatial aspects of the formation and development of the national innovation system], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 11 (157), p. 24—34.
8. Voloshenko, K.Yu. 2012, The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of scientific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects, Balt. Reg., no. 4(14), p. 16-28. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-4-2.
9. Vsemirnaja istorija ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... missions Norway], Informacionnaja sistema torgovyh predstavitel'stv Rossii [Information system of the Russian Trade Representation], available at: http://www. torgpredstvo... ... instrument sotrudnichestva Rossii i Evropejskogo sojuza v prigranichnoj oblasti [Open innovation platform — a tool for cooperation between Russia and the European Union... ... Final cluster analysis. Identification of cross-border economic clusters in transborder region of St. petersburg, Leningrad region and Ida-Virumaa, 2008, Narva Business Advisory...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... goda. (Rasporjazhenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 17.11.2008 № 1662-r.) [The concept of long-term socio — economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. (Order of the RF Government of 17.11.2008 № 1662-r.)], legal-reference system "ConsultantPlus".
10. Mezhevich, N. M., Pribyshin, T. K. 2012, Innovacionnaja jekonomika v regione Baltijskogo morja [Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region], Balt. reg., no. 3(13), p. 59—72. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-4.
11. O nauke i gosudarstvennoj nauchno-tehnicheskoj politike (s izmenenijami i dopolnenijami) (Federal'nyj zakon ot 23 avgusta 1996 g. N 127-FZ) ...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... chaotic concepts or policy panacea? Journal of Economic Geography, no. 3, p. 5—35.
33. Morillas, A., Robles, L., Diaz, B. 2011, I-O coefficients importance: a fuzzy logic approach, International Journal of Uncertainty, Fuzziness and Knowledge-Based Systems,Vol. 19, no. 6, p. 1013−1031.
34. Moulaert, F., Sekia, F. 2003,Territorial innovation models: a critical survey, Regional Studies, Vol. 37(3), p. 289—302.
35. Oksanen, E., Williams, J. 1992, An Alternative Factor-analytic Approach to Aggregation of Input—Output Tables, Econiomic Systems Research, no. 4(3), p. 245―256.
36. Pickernell, D., Rowe, P., Christie,...
The boundaries of the territorial community
... world: The making of 21st century industrial complexes. L., 1994. P. 288.
45. Chorda I. M. Towards the maturity stage: An insight into the performance of French technopoles // Technovation. 1996. № 16(3). P. 143—152.
46. Cooke P. From Technopoles to Regional Innovation Systems: The Evolution of Localised Technology Development Policy // Canadian Journal of Regional Science. 2001. № 24(1). P. 21—40.
47. Czamanski S., Czamanski D. Industrial complexes: Their typology, structure and relation to Regional development ...
From startup training to the innovation economy of the region and the country
... development in Russia and Europe regarding it as a system of training specialists in the facilitation and commercialization of innovations. Building on the analysis of various approaches, the author proposes to strengthen the influence of the education system on the innovative development of regions using various methods, the key one being the so-called start-up training. The author analyses the experience of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University in training specialists in innovation. It is proposed to create a regional training system ...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... management], Moscow, KNORUS.
8. Tsipes, G. L. 2008, Korporativnaja sistema upravlenija proektami: integracionnyj podhod [Corporate system of project management: the integration approach], SOVNET, available at: http://www.sovnet.ru/bookstore/publications/465/ (accessed 12 January 2012).
Serbulov Alexey, Stepanov Alexey, Polyakov Oleg
management, projects, risks, innovations, aquaculture, development of the region
When and why regional clusters become basic building blocks of modern economy
In this paper, we examine the modern cluster theory and the specific features of regional innovation clusters as complex adaptive systems. Clusters have become a typical pattern of industrial organization in national economies under their transition to innovation-driven model of growth. We provide an overview of the contribution of various theoretical frameworks (evolutionary theory,...
The development of a mechanism for stimulating the innovative activity of small enterprises
This article analyses the current problems of stimulating innovation activity of small businesses in the Russian Federation. The problems of development ... ... innovation infrastructure, and staff recruitment are examined in the case of the Kaliningrad region. Special attention is paid to the problems of business incubator creation and... ...
Duplenko N. G.
small innovative enterprises, innovation activity, business support system
The image of modern Russian innovations in the Danish mass media
... article sets out to identify the attitude of the Danish mass media to modern Russian innovations. The research is timely because of the Russian interest in the experience... ... of historical stereotypes. The article also describes the Danish national innovation system. The image of Russian innovations in the Danish mass media is positive; however... ... A. P. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Baltic Region, no. 2 (8), p. 48—54. doi:10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-5...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
... need to improve tools of competitiveness and management assessment of the country’s regions. It also requires the development of common approaches to sel ection criteria... ... competitiveness of Latvia’s regions. The authors describe priorities and tools for regional innovative development and analyze conditions affecting regional development in the... ... nauchno-prakticheskoy konferencii 16—17 junja 2007 g. [Management in social and economic systems: Materials XVI International Scientific-Practical Conference on 16—17 June...
Factors and features of innovative development of the Republic of Crimea
... activities of enterprises, including production highly demanded innovative items. Given the new information concept of the Republic of Crimea the paper attempts to analyze the features of territorial development of socio-economic and innovation system. The study determined the digitalization of economic entities of the Republic of Crimea. The innovation distribution in the region is checked on the example of the mobile network modernizing. The innovative infrastructure of the Republic of Crimea and the city of Sevastopol is identified to be in the early development phase.
1. Апатова Н. В., Курочка ...
Clusters in the system of economic and innovation development of agriculture in the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Region
The issue of regional development involves the study of growth drivers in a competitive, innovative and open environment. In these conditions, cluster forms of integration are considered as centers of economic and innovative regional development. The article examines a specialized agro-industrial complex that is developing at the interregional ...
Network Transformations in Economy
.... John Wiley & Sons : Chichester, 1999.
46. Patel P., Pavitt K. The nature and economic importance of national innovations systems // STI Review. 1994. № 14. P. 9—32.
47. Pfeffer J., Salancik G. The External Control of Organizations: A Resource ... ... 1990. № 12. P. 295—336.
51. Powell W. W., Koput K., Smith-Doerr L. Inter-Organizational Collaboration and the Locus of Innovation: Networks of Learning in Biotechnology // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1996. № 41. P. 116—45.
52. Saxenian A. Regional advantage: Culture and competition in Silicon Valley and Route 128. Cambridge, MA : Harvard University Press, 1994.
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... innovacionnyh klasterov v inostrannyh gosudarstvah. M.: Minjekonomrazvitija Rossii [Overview of innovative clusters in foreign countries. Moscow: Russian Ministry of Economic Development]... ... avtoref. dis. kand. jekon. nauk [Prospects for the development of cross-border business systems in modern Russia: summary of dis... candidate of economic sciences], Volgograd... ... podhod i ego ispol'zovanie kak instrumenta regulirovanija razvitija nacional'noj i regional'noj jekonomiki [Clusters, cluster approach and its use as a tool for regulating...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... Seidl, I. 2013, What kind of entrepreneurship drives regional development in European non-core regions? A literature review on empirical entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, no. 20, p. 259—283.
13. Gardiner, B., Martin, R. L., Tyler, P. 2013, Spatially unbalanced growth in the British economy....
Some aspects of the theory of network structures as a mechanism of innovative activity management
... политической системы мира.
: www.risa.ru/cosmopolis/archives/3/lebedeva.html (дата обращения: 02.06.2009).
Mezhevich N. M., Zhabrev A. A.
network structures, innovative activities, innovative network structures, regional innovation
systems, social exchange theory, resource dependence theory, organisational sociology theory, new institutionalism,
revolutionary economics, French economic institutionalism, network economy, network society.
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
From the perspective of the modern system of domestic relations facilitating the development of research and industrial potential of the country and aimed at creating ... ... development of science intensive industries, which extract a high surplus value, the authors consider the research and education and innovation sectors of the Republic of Lithuania — the closest neighbour of the Russian Federation in the North-West region. The analysis of competences of Lithuanian research and education sectors helped identify promising research and technology ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
..., p. 65—86.
10. Lofgren, O. 2008, Regionauts: The transformation of cross-border regions in Scandinavia, European Urban and Regional Studies, no. 15, p. 195—209.
11. Lundquist, K.-J., Trippl, M. 2011, Distance, Proximity and Types of Crossborder Innovation Systems: A Conceptual Analysis, Regional Studies, no. 1, p. 11.
12. Broek, J., Smulders, H. 2013, The evolution of a Cross-Border Regional Innovcational System: An Institutional Perspective, Conference paper RSA European Comference, Tampere.
13. McDonald, F., Tsagdis, D., Huang, D. ...
Strategic development of a university in the Russian exclave
... Project — Phase I. [online] Available at: http://web.mit.edu/lis> [Accessed 5 July 2010]
1993. National Systems of Innovation: A Comparative Analysis. Oxford.
2003. Managing successful universities. McGraw Hill Education.
... ... Global Knowledge Economy A Triple Helix of University-Industry-Government Relations. London.
Klemeshev Andrey, Gareev Timur
regional strategies, development corridor, geopolitical factor, Kaliningrad region, Baltic region
The concept of “network” in the system of basic concepts of regional economic geography
... Houndsmill, New York.
23. Cook, K. S., Emerson, R. M., Gillmore, M. R., Yamagishi, T. 1983 The Distribution of Power in Exchange Networks: Theory and Experimental Results, The American Journal of Sociology, no. 89 (2), p. 275—305.
24. Cooke, P. 2001, Regional innovation systems, clusters and the knowledge economy, Industrial and corporate change, no. 10 (4), p. 945—974.
25. Czamanski, S., Czamanski, D. 1977, Industrial complexes: their typology, structure and relation to regional development, Papers of the regional ...
Intensification of Russian role in trans-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
Cross-border cooperation between administrative and municipal districts enlarges fast in the Baltic Sea macroregion. Intensification of Russian regions’ participation in such cooperation as well as formation of trans-border socio-economic systems may shift their development to the innovative type.
Oding N. Yu., Fedorov G. M.
transborder cooperation, Baltic Sea macroregion, innovative
development, cooperation, euroregions, integration, recipient, pan-European economic space.
The development of bioeconomy of the Baltic Region in the context of regional and global climate change
... ecosystems, biodiversity, and societies both in the Baltic region and globally, particularly so through agriculture and food systems. The Baltic region has a vast potential for the development of bioeconomy due to the existing opportunities for biomass production and advances in microbiology leading to process- and product innovations in biomass production and utilization. The development of sustainable bioeconomy in the Baltic region, however, requires ...
On the models of modern research and education pol-icy in the Baltic region states
... mechanisms of education policies pursued by the governments of Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The authors identify similarities and differences in the funding mechanisms, direction of reforms, the role of education system modernization in the innovative development of the Baltic Sea region, and the mechanisms of technological development through introducing innovations in education and science. The general education policy trend in these countries shows that most of public investment is allocated to universi-ties and newly formed ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... has become a frequent phenomenon in European countries, including those of the Baltic region. It requires a comprehensive study of both regional economics and economic geography... ... of Economic Development 26 December 2008 number 20636-AK/d19], 2008, Legal reference system «Consultant Plus».
10. Mikhailov, A. 2013, Development of International Clusters... ... Territorial'nye innovacionnye klastery: mirovye orientiry i rossijskie realii [Regional Innovation Clusters: World landmarks and Russian Reality], XIV Aprel'skaja mezhdunarodnaja...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Localised Learning, Innovation and Uneven Development, Paper presented to The Future of Innovation Studies Conference, Eindhoven Univ. of Technology, 20—23 September 2001... ....2015).
34. Rodrigue, J. P., Comtois, C., Slack, B. 2009, The Geography of transport systems, New York, Routledge, 352 p.
35. Warf, B. 2008, Time Space Compression: Historical... ....
38. The territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Murmansk region, available at: http://murmanskstat.gks.ru/ (accessed 11.02.2015).
39. The territorial...
The assessment of labour demand of Russian economy in view of the prospective regional socio-economic development
... engagement of international workforce requires a clear and intelligible scheme outlining the needs of Russian regions for additional inflow of migrant workers. It is necessary to take into account both the contemporary socioeconomic situation in the regions and their prospective opportunities for accelerated transition
to innovative development. The article offers a system of indices and a scheme of the assessment of Russian economy's labor demand. With the help of the methodology developed, the constituent entities of the Russian Federation are ranked on the basis of priority of engaging qualified migrants in the ...
International research cooperation in the Baltic region: a scientometric analysis
... Scopus scientometric database. The article provides a map of research cooperation in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Batorshina, I. A., Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2012, Nacional'nye innovacionnye sistemy stran Baltijskogo makroregiona: sravnitel'nyj analiz [National innovation systems of the Baltic Sea macro-region: a comparative analysis], Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona, no. 1 (9), p. 30—39.
2. Volodkin, А. 2006, Baltic Regionalism Emergence, Journal of International Law and International Relations, no. 2, available at: http://evolutio. info/content/view/1013/176/; http://en. evolutio. info/index. php?option=com_content&task=view &id=83&Itemid=46 (accessed 15 July 2012)....
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
... external factors. This work aims to estimate the current economic situation in the region and explore possible ways to increase the stability of regional economy. The... ... Tasit Prometheus II, 343 p.
8. Klemeshev, A. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 43—48... ... ustojchivosti Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Modelling of long-term sustainability of the regional system of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
... Annual Session of the economic and geographic section of
the International Academy of Regional Development and Cooperation], Lipetsk, 2—5 June 2006, Moscow, p. 30.
19... ... innovacionnuju kartu Rossii [Center for Strategic Research "North-West" was an innovative map of Russia], 2007, Centr strategicheskih
razrabotok «Severo-Zapad»... ....5922/2079-8555-2009-2-2
27. Gorkin, A. P., Smirnyagin, L. V. 1979, A structural approach to industrial systems in different social and economic environment. In: Hamilton, F. E. I. and Linge...
On the concept of normative evaluation of cost-effectiveness of GLONASS application in coastal regions
... at: http://journals.kantiana.ru/upload/iblock/d79/qxtcvawfhdbmlygpwe.pdf
(accessed 01 September 2011).
5. Ivchenko, V. V., Savanovich, S. V. and Savanovich, А. V. 2010, Razvitie innovacionnoj infrastruktury primorskogo regiona Rossii [Development of innovation infrastructure coastal region of Russia], Kaliningrad.
Ivchenko Vladislav, Boronilov Anatoly
satellite information, GLONASS system, concept of normative evaluation of economic efficiency of GLONASS application in the region
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
... therefore, there is untapped potential for enhancing the competitiveness of these enterprises. The study emphaisises the need for regional businesses to interpret new knowledge as a key value for developing the competitive and innovative potential.
1. Applehans W., Globe A., Laugero G. Managing knowledge: a practical webbased approach. Addison Wesley ... ... Effectiveness of Knowledge Work- An Empirical Study // Ibid. 2002. Vol. 6, № 5.
18. Robertson S. A Tale of Knowledge-Sharing Systems // Ibid. Vol. 6, № 3.
19. Riege A. Actions to Overcome Knowledge Transfer Barriers in MNCs //Ibid. 2007. Vol. 11, ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
xn--p1ai/news/publication-185/ (accessed 29. 03.2015).
21. Fedorov G. M., Korneevets V. S. 2009, Trans-Border Regions in the System of the Regional Hierarchy: the Systemic Approach, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 26—33.
22. Halturin, R. A. 2012, Razvitie infrastruktury ... ... 2012, Problemy integracii i innovacionnogo razvitija transportnyh sistem Rossii i stran Baltii [Problems of integration
and innovative development of transport systems of Russia and the Baltic countries], Moscow, 175 p.
24. Chimshir, V. I., Chimshir ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
The article describes a new scientific and methodological approach to designing geographic information systems of health and environmental monitoring for urban areas. Geographic information systems (GIS) are analytical tools of the regional health and environmental monitoring; they are used for an integrated assessment of the environmental status of a large ... ... Systems & Science, Third Edition, Wiley, Hoboken, New Jersey, 432 p.
35. Melville, N. P., Ross, S. M. 2010, Information systems innovation for environmental sustainability, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 34, no. 1, p. 1—21.
Kurolap Semen A., Klepikov Oleg V., Vinogradov ...