Search on a regime of processing of leaky wave antenna
An expression for the radiated power through the slit of the constructed system leaky wave antenna is obtained. The equation of balance of power in the waveguide is evolved. The loss of the wave power from the waveguide through the slit is taken into account. To calculate the damping ...
Method of analysis of electromagnetic safety of radio electronic means by external handicaps
... selectivity receptor of handicaps is offered. For a complete rating of electromagnetic safety the integrated criterion including power criterion and criterion of blocking is offered. The power criterion takes into account the contribution of separate radiations of sources of handicaps to total power of handicaps, and also contribution of power of products intermodulation, caused by effect intermodulation in receptor of handicaps. The criterion of blocking takes into account the contribution of partial of factors of blocking from separate sources ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... water medium. Bulletin of Russian Academy of Sciences. Biology series. № 4, pp. 403—413.
37. Agapov, A. M., Tishkov, V. P., Stepanov, A. B., Stovbur, V. I. 2008. The Safety of environmental. Radiation Monitoring, № 2.
38. Finnish Centre for Radiation and Nuclear Safety. Evaluation of population doses in the vicinity of a nuclear power plant. 23 Jan. 1997 (in Finnish).
39. Stepanov, A. V., Tishkov, V. P., Panteleev, J. A., Gavrilov, V. N. 2009. Radioactive pollution after failure on Chernobyl atom power station. Works of radium institute named after V. G. Hloponina. Т. XIV, ...
Investigation of operating modes of a mobile solar power plant with non-stationary load
... of the research is a power supply system based on a solar power plant with a non-stationary load on the example of an automatic trading unit (vending machine Coffemar G-546). The aim of the work is an experimental study of the influence of solar radiation power dynamics on the volume of electricity generated, the study of the energy balance of the test facility, the study of the possibilities and development of recommendations for optimizing energy losses in the low-voltage mode of the equipment.
The transmitting antenna system of moving object
... constancy of the antenna current is independent of the operating frequency, reduced size and weight, reduce the impact of radiation on the electromagnetic environment of the ship, simplifying the coordination of feeder to the antenna; increase in the radiation power transmitting system.
1. Типикин А. А., Пониматкин В. Е., Кужелев А. А. Корабельная передающая антенная система : пат. РФ на полезную модель № 156521 по ...
Employment of the method of equivalent circuits to investigate a leaky wave antenna
... Воскресенского. М., 2008.
Т., Петров Б.
М., Грудинская Г.
Электродинамика и распространение радиоволн. М., 1979.
Zakharov V., Kotova D.
leaky wave antenna, radiated power, the damping factor of power in the waveguide, the method of equivalent circuits.
Investigation of the receiver path of the leaky wave antenna by the method of equivalent circuits
The equivalent circuit is developed to describe the electrical processes in the receiver path of the leaky wave antenna. The line has the slot-type radiator which is considered as a resistive-capacitive non-uniformity. The slot in the waveguide wall is considered as non-uniformity of resistivecapacitive type. The system of equations is composed and solved to investigate the balance of power in the receiver path and found the electrical parameters of the scheme.
1. Захаров В. Е., Котова Д. С. Применение метода эквивалентных схем для расчета линии вытекающей ...
On the possibility of improving the physical parameters of the receiving and transmitting antenna system
... operation of several antenna emitters allows you to significantly reduce the overall size of the structure while ensuring high power output. The construction of a radio frequency module according to a multi-channel scheme makes it possible to increase ... ... communication systems.
Artemov D. G., Pimenov V. S., Ponimatkin V. E., Shpilevoy A. A., Gorbachev A. A.
antenna-feeder device, radiation pattern, operating frequency range, transceiver module, orthogonal placement of vibrators
Transmitting antenna system for radio frequency methods of substance research
... objects located outside the receiving and transmitting circuits. At the same time, the operating frequencies for which it is designed, occupy a wide spectrum, covering the ranges from myriameter to decameter waves, which implies a high uniformity of the radiated power. The use of the proposed design will improve the methods used for contactless search for connections of a certain type.
Ponimatkin V. E., Shpilevaya S. G., Goglev V. A., Burmistrov V. I.
transmitting antenna system, normally polarized wave,...
Improving the design of low-frequency transmitting antenna systems
... радиоволн линий радиосвязи. Л., 1984.
Burmistrov V. I., Ponimatkin V. E., Karpinskaya T. A., Goglev V. A., Kuzmichev S. A.
loop antenna, polarization of radiation, ferrite magnetic circuit, electric vector, magnetic permeability, radiated power
The pattern of electromagnetic fields of industrial frequency in the central area of Kaliningrag city
... Science, Technology and Society. 2017. Vol. 5, № 3. P. 37—40. doi: 10.11648/j. ijsts.20170503.12.
13. Muller B. Electrosmog. Hausgemachtes Problem // Bild Wiss. 1996. № 4. P. 12—14.
14. National precautionary policies on magnetic fields from power lines in Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. RIVM Report 2017-0118. P. 56. doi: 10.21945/RIVM-2017-0118.
15. Opinion on Possible effects of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF), Radio Frequency Fields (RF) and Microwave Radiation on human health Expressed at the 27th CSTEE plenary meeting Brussels, 30 October 2001. URL:
risk/committees/sct/documents/out128_en.pdf (дата обращения: 17.10.2019).
16. Pang Xiao-Feng, Li Gun. The ...
Way of shortening the inclusion of antennas of the transducer of the impedance shoulder vibrator
... proposed shortening of vibrator antenna. Capacitive reactance is compensated offset by the inclusion of the extension of the inductance coil in the shoulders vibrator. This interpretation of the short tape antenna gives the opportunity to increase the power of the radiation virtually reducing the efficiency of the antenna system, in a result of losses on the inductive element.
1. Гончаренко И. В. Антенны КВ и УКВ. М., 2005. Ч. 2 : Основы и практика.
2. Schelkunoff S....
A shortwave antenna module
This article presents the methods to improve the weight and size charac-teristics of a universal transmitting shortwave radio antenna. The proposed version of a shortened antenna with a performance management system can significantly increase the radiation power provided the inductive element is of high quality and losses are minimal.
1. Гончаренко И. В. Антенны КВ и УКВ. Ч. 2 : Основы и практика. М., 2005.
2. Schelkunoff S. A., Friis H. T. Antennas. N. Y.,...